• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/10/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing till Revolution

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'm not 100%, but I think theres gonna be a smashfest here in melbourne today. I'll talk to the others and find out.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
man... everyone is teamless, we should just mitch and match once we get there.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
heelz yeah...me and zoro r do sum nasty nasty...his link is broken...as for boosely...$3-5....u can pick how much u want it to be...i prefer 5 though...sorry <3 and sheer...i wouldve teamed wit either one of you (pichu/pika or double pika team ftw!!!)...but i have a newfound broken link player to team wit....i can see it now..i needle them off the stage and he up+b's them at the edge...poetry...pure poetry....woot woot...smashfest at zoro's house....peace

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion
kk so whoever's down to comeover to our place tonite is welcome to do so, just give either me or skrach a call, we'll b smashin all nite so let us know.

my number: 321 279 8582

skrach's #: 347 724 1128

Zoro

Smash Champion
heh ok bro but shiek isnt low tier...I dont know how a pikachu link combo would work out

and i dont think im good enough to play in regular doubles
I dont feel like wasting your money.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Ok, expect me and 1-2 of my friends to be at the smashfest tonight at skratch's place. See you all there guys.

You guys gonna be smashing in the projector room there or in skratch's place?

vZakat

Half Genie
So is this smash thing at Skratch's an STD or will we be kicked out some time tonight. I'f it is an STD I'll be probably come.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well this is to skracth/otru...if you guys are staying up all night...then wato can come over..but like i sadi before...we will be there late....i dont get off work until 11..and since its wendys...dat means i probably wont actually be home until 11:40-12'ish...and it takes us 40 mins to get to your place...so i guess we'll have to talk later cuz i gotta go to work now...if anything...see all you people tomorrow at giga...btw...this is the first time in a while that every member of WATO is actually gonna be there at the same time...and a new smasher that lives like 5 mins from me might be coming as well..he is the closestpotential to be our newest member..since chawk has a long ways to go.... peace

edit: his name is ray and he actually know about advanced stuff...and can play pretty decent...thanks exarch for referring him to us

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey evryone something sudden came up so we're not gonna b holdin any smashin tonite since were not gonna b home.

sry we'll prolly do something a lil bit better planned next time

Pritch

Smash Lord
hey evryone something sudden came up so we're not gonna b holdin any smashin tonite since were not gonna b home.

sry we'll prolly do something a lil bit better planned next time
Shame that this got posted up after we left jacksonville :(.

I'm posting this from gigabits now, and at this point it looks like we can't find any housing for tonight, so we're probably gonna head back to jacksonville. Don't think anyone is gonna feel like driving back up again tomorrow, so don't expect us at the tournament, guys. Good luck to everyone that makes it.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Wait!! Don't Do It! I Hope I'm not too late. Hit me up on aim. Sickening23, I'll hook you up with a place to stay, not necessarily mine but, it will be a place nonetheless.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Yeah I wish I checked this a bit earlier, you can give me a call if you need to I'm 5 or so (straight forward) minutes away from gigs. I'll be on AIM... but calling me would work better, 860-944-9799

EDIT:
I tryed to call gigs looking for you guys but you were already gone. I was looking forward to friendlies, ah well perhaps in the future.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Well, my ride's tire blew out so my method of getting there is for the most part screwed. If someone wouldn't mind giving me a ride I'd be more than thankful, just give me a call if it's do able.

(I need a car...)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Good lord Skrach I wouldn't have gone home if I knew you were going to ****. Wish I had seen it. :(

OTRU...

Smash Champion
results singles:

1st lambchops
2nd Skrach
3rd XIF
4th Green Mario

skrx holdin it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell yeah!!!!!!! noob testament held it down, i have some videos ill post them by tonite

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
If anybody cares...

Low tier doubles:

1st. Team Fox is Low Tier, Right? (uuaa and Fenrir) (woot)
2nd. Tub girl turmoil (Dguy and Angry Lobsta)
3rd...I have no idea. somebody fill in plz.

Regular Doubles

1st. Samurai Xif and Sumo Chops.... (chops is so fat...he could be a sumo)
2nd. IBM (Hozy and Lawbreaker) (Apparently they like a computer company enough to name themselves after it...hmm...)
3rd. Fenderfen (Derf and Fenrir) (the coolest team by far....how many others won with Zelda and Luigi? Name one in regular doubles...yeah, I didn't think so.)

Low tier Singles

1st. Mildly annoyed sea scorpion. (big surprise, eh?)
2nd. Fred backwards (yet another surprise)
3rd. Some random noob...said he used to play in tournaments...what was his name...Meleeguy?? wow...what a stoopid name. lawl and point at the stoopid name. (actually, I was surprised by this one..stoopid name noob got lucky...)
4th. aauu (didn't even know he had a low tier until I told him...hmm...he owes me, i think...)

and singles has already been posted...shoutouts to come laters, I think. ggs all...really fun tourney.

Zoro

Smash Champion
we should keep doing the low tier tourneys, theyre awesome

grats to lamb and skrach u guys pwn

Me fenrir, Bo and apollo? gota do some more link dittos lotta fun.

and 3rd for low tier doubles was Bo and TBP ( i think)

Top Bottom