• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/10/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing till Revolution

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Count me in for having a sore throat.

And A-L i think everyone is going to want to team with you for low tier teams haha.

Lastly, Noob Testament may need a 4th for low tier teams. As of right now we have my Pika, TBP's Ness and HardcoreBo's Link so we need 1 more to have 2 teams. So if you have a good low tier and want to team with 1 of us let me know.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
fvck sore throats...they're gay...ok vericz...if u dont gotz money...then we might have to do a last minute change....uuaa....if eric cant do teams, then we are gonna have to team up....sorry zoro...but dis is only if vericz cant make the money up....also i will be bringing a full set-up (although the tv im brining is pretty dam small...i dont want to get stuck there for too long because of a lack of tv's...and as for noob testament....i wanna see if any of the people i mentioned for low tier teams answers me back...if not too late...i think it would be cool to team wit u sheer....although for low tier teams i might just go wit zoro cuz 1) he needs more tourny experience and 2) his link is fvcking broken....pikachuuuuuuuuuu out!!!!1

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
also skratch...is there gonna b a smashfest at ur place on friday?...if there is how late do u plan on staying up....cuz i work on friday until 11...so if wato makes it over there for some housing we wont be there until like, 1 at the earliest...but whatever...if anything we could just chill at zoro's...but it would be good to be soclose to giga on saturday since the 1st tourny is starting earlier than normal....reply b1tches...peace

edit:
otru 2 $5 MM's...my sheik vs your fox...my falco vs your fox
bo!...i've never seen you play...heck..i've never seen YOU!!!...$5 MM...my sheik vs your whoever...i think you play link...
skratch...do you want a rematch MM?
dop and d21....you guys wanna MM...my sheik vs your peach/jiggz respectively? $2-5

-hiroshi

CHawk

Smash Cadet
:( I'm mad, I've been out this long.. I haven't played Hiro or Vericz in some time.. Hmm..

I may have slacked though, I haven't been practicing in like 2 weeks.. Oh well, time to get soem free time this week..

OTRU...

Smash Champion
sure hiroshi im down for those MM's although im kinda broke therefore i'm down if we reduce them both to $3 each

colin: u left ur controller at my place n took mine, so we'll trade them back when u come over again

vericz

Smash Champion
I also have a freakin sore throat of some kind or another. Hopefully it will ease off by Saturday. I definitely want to get some matches in with Orlando's best Roy ;)
I gots tonsillitis :(
And I don't think I'm the best with roy in orlando, exarch is but i will still play you
:) MM if i got some cash??

Zoro

Smash Champion
fvck sore throats...they're gay...ok vericz...if u dont gotz money...then we might have to do a last minute change....uuaa....if eric cant do teams, then we are gonna have to team up....sorry zoro...but dis is only if vericz cant make the money up....also i will be bringing a full set-up (although the tv im brining is pretty dam small...i dont want to get stuck there for too long because of a lack of tv's...and as for noob testament....i wanna see if any of the people i mentioned for low tier teams answers me back...if not too late...i think it would be cool to team wit u sheer....although for low tier teams i might just go wit zoro cuz 1) he needs more tourny experience and 2) his link is fvcking broken....pikachuuuuuuuuuu out!!!!1

-hiroshi

Like i care lol Im cool with it

Yes team with me if u must I promise I wont suck this time :chuckle:

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
This is so going to be my tourney to shine. Juib and I will be laying the smacks down with some Roy/Luigi in low tier teams.

I demand friendlies.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I gots tonsillitis :(
And I don't think I'm the best with roy in orlando, exarch is but i will still play you
:) MM if i got some cash??

I will do some matches with ya, but I am not going to have even a dime spare for MMs. Perhaps when I win the tourneys, I can use that prize money to MM ya.

vericz

Smash Champion
Well i guess that does make me the best :laugh:
Don't worry about the MM d-guy it's cool. After my appointment and buying medication I don't even have the money to join :( I may have $5 so i guess I'll do low tier doubles and friendlies the rest of the way.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
d21....really?...u serious?...i dont believe you...
hey boosely....low tier MM...my pika vs your luigi...i think you play luigi...or are you the roy?....w/e...my pika vs your roy/luigi...whichever one you play...peace

-hiroshi
I'm Roy, and yeah, I'll accept that MM. How much?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Semi-Kinda-Important Announcement...

Sorry guys I can't make it, I'm a kid. And kids have parents to punish them when they fail at life. Which is what happened. Oh well. Don't expect me to be on for I guess at least a few days. I failed at life, even more so than usual. Good luck to everyone!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You can't fail at life when you're 13 colin. Parents punish kids when they make poor choices/decisions. Don't be so cynical little buddy. We'll miss you at the tourney.

Pritch

Smash Lord
*leaps at opportunity*

Doesn't that mean that dop is out a teammate for this? As it just so happens, I am also out a teammate. Wanna team dop? We seem to do well enough in friendlies (ganon/fox on story, anyone?). Let me know what's up.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Pritch you might have to fight with several members of Noob Testament for Dop. =E

I thought Otru was teaming with TBP but I guess he's teaming with Skrach now. So that leaves Me, TBP, Dop and Bo without a set team. I dunno if all of us are doing teams yet so you'll just have to wait it out.

derf

Smash Ace
haha colin. listen to sheer. failing at life is something reserved for math majors and joshs girlfriend

i need a teammate too (are you going manko?)

also, louis, are you having a fest friday? please post here or call me. the lcd screen on my phone is blacked out

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
i need a teammate too (are you going manko?)
No, not this time. But I've picked up a new secondary which I think will mesh better (i.e. no missiles flying at you, and better team combo attacks) with you if we do it again. Hint: its one of the ones you used, and counters most of Samus's bad matchups. ;)

[thread=93832]Twilight Showdown 2[/thread] is on March 10th, so perhaps we'll go again there.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Pritch you might have to fight with several members of Noob Testament for Dop. =E

I thought Otru was teaming with TBP but I guess he's teaming with Skrach now. So that leaves Me, TBP, Dop and Bo without a set team. I dunno if all of us are doing teams yet so you'll just have to wait it out.
I'm teaming with Bo for the low tier doubles and then with RIP for regular doubles.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
hahaha how bout dop/sheer?

team name: dop it like its hot?
hahaha, nice

im down for teaming, derf?

that would be pretty cute.

----

sorry pritch, as much as i love how much we rocked that yoshi story match i just cant confide in a double peach team. but i still feel mushy inside when i think of you.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ok so since TBP and Bo are teaming for low tiers I officially need a low tier partner. Anyone with a good low tier wanna team with my Pikachu?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I have to talk to Zone about a ride but yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll make it over there so how or another.

I'm kinda sorta starting to rethink my dropping out of doubles thing... If I don't get any expirence in it I probablly won't grow at all in that area ya know?

Pritch, ryan, hiroshi. If you guys really need a partner hit me up.

derf

Smash Ace
i just found out tomorrow is my room mate's birthday...so i cant go down friday night with you chris. im gonna call dave tomorrow and see if i can hitch a ride down wiht him. i dont know what time hes getting there but it might not be in time for low tier doubles. i do know hes participating in doubles so should be good there

edit: yes to dop

Pritch

Smash Lord
You make me sad dop. Very sad indeed. Especially since we've tended to win more than lose any time we've teamed. But such is life.

Well then, I guess I still need a teammate. Any takers? Derf? Someone else from tnt? Come on guys, I don't suck in teams like I did during the summer.

Oh, and like derf I wouldn't mind confirmation on the smashfest and its location.

Top Bottom