• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/10/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing till Revolution

derf

Smash Ace
please no vids of me

fun tourney the best was zelda/luigi team the yoshi story match power level 9000
good **** louis. ill post shoutouts later

young link hax

vericz

Smash Champion
derf why you dont want vids of you out??
Fun tourney, low tiers was soo fun but this tourney took soo long. Dont think they wil have another one this long but we can only hope for all 4 tourneys again.
shoutout will be posted laters as usuals.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
holy **** on my face, skratch got second? well hot **** thats my *** nug

As for dop i am disappointed :(

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ya know, a tourney without exarch is like a cheeseburger without cheese...

...or meat...

...or anything else...

it just feels...empty.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
This was an excellent tourney. Tons and tons of great matches.

Melbourne, you guys are as awesome as ever, except for RFX ;) A-L, that was some awesome teams. Congrats on taking the low tier singles. Vijin, that Fox is crazy as always and keeps getting better and better.

<3, didn't get to play too many matches with ya this time, but the ones we did have were very entertaining. Keep working on that Pichu. Low tier FTW.

Vericz, your Roy is very nice. Quite entertaining and challenging to play against.

Level 9 CP, an incredible Yoshi. The best Yoshi I have ever seen. Wish we could have had some more friendlies though. Your Marth is not bad either ;)

Skrach, killer Mewtwo ditto. One of the most intense matches of the tourney. The Link matches were also really intense. You provide a great challenge as always. Congrats on 2nd place in singles.

Adam, nice Peach. Keep working on it and you might even become the next Dop :chuckle:

Pritch, a very good Peach. All three of those matches were so close, it was crazy. Good stuff.

Hiroshi, you were as loud as always. ;) A very nice Shiek as well.

UUAA and Fenrir, crazy teams. You guys have some skill.

The other guys: I didn't get the handles of everybody, but there were some very nice Fox and Falco matches I had against a couple of people.

Great tourney.

Peace.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
No!!! Sounds like I missed an awesome tourney. :( Anyways...

Louis - Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................tru.:) Good job, I wish I could've seen it.
I want to keep seeing that result! (Unless, of course, I'm not there, then you would have a chance at first;))

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I did purty bad but that was probablly my favorite tourney I learned a lot and met/got to play with some amazing people.

I'll get shout outs up later.

skrach8

Smash Lord
HAHA colin talkin madddddddddd shhhhhiiiiiiittttt. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...... tru.

Noob Test.

Dop- Holdin it down. Since 1987. Good matches and ****.

DB- Where where you, and i would have taken first from you. LOL

DH8- You arent quitting cmon now.

Sheer- I saw you once the whole tourny. I dont even know what happened.

TBP- Good **** holding it down against teams. Wooped us good.

RIP- I hope you keep on playing cuz ur jiggs is hott.

BO!- next time my little *****.

OTRRUUU- held it down in doubles. My fault. We will take top three next time we team.

Cake eaters- pwnage

Derf- hot d@mn your luigi is nasty on teams jesus. Thanx for the advice.

Fenrir - U are my hero, holding it down with zelda. Ur fox is too mindgamey.

Law - didnt get to play you but good seeing such a cute kid.

Hoz- we conversed shortly, we talked bout worldly views and ****. too bad i couldnt play you.

Exarch- where were you? sad face

Dark F- thanks for the tips i need to start playing your falco.

SEFL- more pwnage

Green Mario - you own flat out. i shouldnt have won that match. marth is gay, i took you to a gay map. u combo better then i. ur sick mad repect. booyakasha. GAY *** MARTH.

XIF- Intense matches ur peach has some nasty edge gaurding. and is just too fast.

Lamb- you owned me at this point the odds were impossible to beat you. you held it down.

Smasher at gigs.

DGUY good mewtwo ditto.

Vijin's fox owns

AL always beasting it up with ness

Pritch i have too much peach practice.

i cant remember anything else right now. BUT this tourny rocked. it was awesome, Hopefully this is the start of a new trend.

derf

Smash Ace
so i guess one of the inherent problems with low tier tournies is low tier characters suck at both building damage and killing people, which leads to retardedly long matches. anyway, i was almost completely burnt out by the time singles rolled around at like 14pm. and it seemed most of the people i played were off too. so, maybe for the next tourney, no more low tiers, even though it was a fun change of pace? there are more gigabits tournies right?

anywayz==

xif--i learned something watching you this tourney--dont fukc with xif in the pit. too good at edgeguarding. i didnt see you miss a slap on a firefox all day. that and you kill me at like 80 every life which is pretty ******** for peach. plus your beard scratching is top tier

lamb--did you guys like buy season dvds of dbz? between vegeta and xifs pygon impersonation, im starting to wonder. congrats winning. too good

green--omg dk doesnt ****ing die. awesome seeing you as always. youre impossible in teams

hozart--ive now lost to you in more tourney sets than ive played v any 2 other people combined...

louis--you were looking rather gq i must say

dop--good ****. i had to have sheer teach me how to pronounce your name though:/

exarch--you do realize hozart lives across the street from you right? esp since you posted you needed a ride at like 8am

josh--l2request days off work

darrel--ys in temas was the most fun match ive ever played

AL--between my phantom up b and battlefield battlefielding me in calling shananigans. good **** though, stupid young link

lvl9--lol @dvorgasm

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
yeah skrach, your marth is pretty ridiculous, I gotta admit, the marth thats given me the most trouble in all of FL. I dunno what happened it was like I grabbed a turnip and it didnt want to leave my hands @_@, plus the xmas present i gave to you that second match >_>;

I already want some more matches, gotta redeem myself >=o

XIF's gotta rep. =P

hiroshi: get to SFL the new flowin, awesome meeting you.

Angry Lobster: you werent angry enough! >=(

dop: god **** its like your peach went super sayain this tournament, you took out law and derf? You rock my soul.

Pritch: I was also impressed I saw your matches, gg's.

fenrir:......... *sweat sweat sweat sweat sweat*!

derf: your goatee gives you powers, i'll get my 5 dollars back, I caught back on to your style one stock too late >_>;

RIP and the betta playa: omg the both of you are just sick fvck's. That ness gave me some serious problems and then RIP your jiggs is life changing, its really mad good.

The Law: me and lambchops leashed you in winners, which led to what happened in the finals. Your falco... nay, YOU are one of the best in CFL. along with...

Hozart: Dang, it didnt look like you really lost any of your matches but you didnt get first o_O; Pretty sick how you held it down with popo against green mario.

Others: gg's and nice meeting you all.

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
New seedings/rankings are here! Lots of fun, hope lambchops enjoyed my brian peppers surprise included with his prize. Definately going to host more low-tier events with the next tournaments! They made it feel nice where I go pee. But yes, here are the rankings.

Dude, the rankings:

616 Fenrir
518 Hozart
493 Dark Falchon
437 Thomas
419 The Law
345 Angry Lobster
274 Skrach
256 Vision
243 Derf
230 Hiroshi
208 Don’t blink
187 Phanta
180 QDVS
161 Dop
161 Uuaa
156 Dguy
143 Kyle
138 Razr
131 Vericz
125 UI
117 Crom
107 Lambchops
104 Sighrax
104 Sheer Madness
101 Pritch
94 Jarlax
93 Ted Boosley
93 xif
90 Helios
85 DaShizWiz
83 Keep Speeding
83 Apollo
82 O tru
82 The Betta Playa
80 Zoro
80 Rohins
79 D21-Diego
79 rip
76 Eckyx3
73 Rock
73 <3
65 Dustin
65 Plairnkk
64 Aranistic
62 Riot
61 Chris
60 RFX
51 Gordon
51 Juib
51 Lvl9cp
49 Patrick
47 Charles
46 Gopher
43 Mike S.
42 Saint
40 Larry
40 Gino
40 Tyler
40 Bergoth
39 HardcoreBO!
39 vZakat
36 Zone
35 Low Road
35 Cory
35 Jim W
35 Dark Sonic
34 FedEx
34 Ares
32 Falcor
32 Nushi
29 Ga Wes
29 Slynkee
29 Jan
28 Duckels
27 Merc
25 Daniel
25 Captain Ken
25 NBP Corey
24 Nooboob
24 Adam
23 Trick
22 Tony
22 Hazz
22 Chase
22 Al
22 Jason
22 Juan
20 Mark
18 TTB
18 Wash
18 Michael
18 Sepu
18 Jeff
18 Cmen
18 .Com
18 Paul
18 Josh
18 Ruben
18 Anthony
18 James
18 Grant S.
18 Zaebdil
18 Pure Korea
18 Doc
18 cmroddy
17 sub
15 Gamefreak
15 Ruka
14 Det
14 Flashman
13 Zach
13 Bo
12 Luigi Prime
12 Dave
12 Eric S.
12 Andre J
12 Zion
12 Afro Thunder
12 Showtime
12 G-Haad
12 Riac
11 Pete
10 Andrew D
9 Ray
8 Max
8 Confuse
7 Reid
7 UndeadIrish
6 Mechasheik
6 Bryan
6 Tyler S
6 Jimbo
6 Zota
5 José marrero
5 Reggie N.
5 Iain
5 Rhett Davis
5 Ryan Rhyce
5 Troi Tran
5 Martin Rogers
5 Chris D
5 Matt Page
5 Aaron Palmer
5 Christian I
5 Steven B
5 Shawn Ladd
5 Andrew Wheeler
5 Mike Falk
5 Gus Castellanos
5 Christian Parra
5 Aasem Ahmad
5 Joey
5 Little Man
5 Toboe
5 Shin
5 Hayato
5 Zero
5 Kuju
2 Jess
2 Aids
2 Andy
2 Heather
1 Kyo
1 Halo
1 Big Dave
1 Kev
1 Abe

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I suck so much at tourneys it really makes want to quit. Will somebody please teach me how improve at this game? Noob Testament, DF, Law, Captain Kenny it is now your mission to help me not suck!

Louis: Again I'm sorry I left before I got to see you ****. Like Derf, I was way too tired to even think about playing singles so I left to watch Florida vs Kentucky.

The rest of my crew: You guys are awesome.

DF: START REQUESTING DAYS OFF FOR TOURNEYS haha.

Don't Blink: DON'T GET GROUNDED BEFORE TOURNEYS.

Cake Eaters:

Fenrir: Really that one SSB64 Link combo you did was probably the best combo I've ever seen a Link do.

Derf: My Pikachu can not beat any Luigi. Next time if you don't mind could we get some more Pika vs Luigi matches?

Law and Hozart: Didn't see you guys much but you know I still love you.

Melbourne: You guys are too nice/cool

WATO

Vericz: Fun playing with you in low tier doubles. We started playing a lot better towards the end of the tourney which felt good.

Hiroshi: Fun Pika dittos.

SFL

Green Mario: Pikachu vs DK matches were really fun. Just wish I could of played in the tourney like I did in friendlies. Great matches though and inanse DK.

XIF: I'll apologize for what I said to you after last tourney since I didn't hear or see you do anything like that this tourney. Good job on keeping your anger in check.

Anyways eventually I'll find out how to play this game and I won't embarass Noob Testament anymore.

derf

Smash Ace
yea sheer mos def. i could use some pika practice too

spammmmm

oh and i need captain kenny practice!!! and lol at the ridiculous **** of my fox by josh

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Hey guys, awesome tournament. Low tiers is the best, the only tournie I ever have a chance of doing well in due to the lack of evil Sheiks and their chain-grabbing.

Fenrir, Bo, and Zoro- We have to do more of those crazy Link FFA's on gay stages, those were ridiculously fun.

Xif- Fun matches, man you have a crazy Bowser and an even better Zelda.

Dguy- Your Mewtwo makes my head hurt, so much teleporting!

Hiroshi- Awesome Pika, our matches were insanely close each time. Maybe I'll get to fight your high tiers next time.

UUAA- I didn't know Luigi could MOVE that fast. I should've banned FD, gah!

Everyone else, thanks for putting up with my annoying Link and I hope to see you all at the next tournie.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Do we have any brackets?

P.S.:

I think we should do the low-tier tournaments at least one more time, so I could try...(Not to be selfish or anything =/)

Dop

Smash Journeyman
im sorry riot.

please...do...dont stop loving me.

its all i have in this world.

-----

shoutouts:

skrach: you held it down hard kid, well done.

riot: next time ill try to bring a condom.

xif: god****, so close man. good dittos. and jesus that peach is just so ****ing fast/accurate. **** is nasty.

chops: good chat man, we need more friendlies next time. you have to train me so my power level becomes over nine thousand.

greenie: as usual, the mario is mildly adorable and im guessing it takes after you. but seriously, can i get some jalapenos?

law: good matches, im just...im sorry i hold it down sometimes law, hahaha. i kid i kid. you better not have been sandbagging though.

derf: good matches man and hahaha wtf, sheer taught you my real name or something? if so that **** is pretty crazy.

phanna: **** you and your lovable self. one of these days ill have my vengeance. ggs.

fenrir: thanks for the support man, i enjoyed our little chat in the corner gigs.

hozart: haha, good sheik vs peach games man, its always a pleasure

exarch: i missed you man, the more peaches the better.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I got to play after all. Go me. Shoutouts:

Skratch: thank you so much for the last minute housing. Traveling 5 hours total in 1 night to not do anything at all would have sucked a lot of ****. I need some marth training next time I'm in town though, I still have no clue how to play that matchup (even anthony gives me a hard time :().

Dop: O M G. Pull more stitches please. 2 per match on average just isn't broken enough. And bombs. Definitely need more of those too. In all seriousness, awesome peach dittos and such, it's always fun hanging with you.

Derf/Fenrir: you guys held it down in doubles, watching your low tiers handle xif and chops was beautiful to behold. We almost had you though :laugh:. Good friendlies afterwards too.

Xif/chops: Good hanging with you at the tournament and lazy moon, you guys are always fun to hang with. Gj on winning teams.

Green Mario: Fun **** in teams man, we did pretty good for having never teamed together. Fox/ness is dumb. We'll have to try that again next time you're at a tournament without sighrax.

DGuy: Mewtwo is so weird to fight. I was totally learning that matchup by the seat of my pants, though by the end I was kinda figuring it out (except for forgetting that I have to float a bajillion miles above the level to be safe from you coming up after me). Good matches, we'll have to play some more next time.

Sure I missed people, to everyone else I played it was good playing you, and to the rest that I didn't then I should have and somthing clearly went wrong to prevent me from doing so. Good hanging with everyone, and great tournament, I had a lot of fun. Hope to see you guys at the next one.

lvl9 CP

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor MI/Los Alamos NM/Gainesville FL/Tampa FL
Great stuff everyone!

dguy - OMG nerf Mewtwo! After (barely) beating your Mewtwo with Marth I just felt dirty....more dirty than I usually feel after playing Marth ;- )

OTRU - Team Fox/Fox against Team Falcon/Falcon is overpowered

Rohins - I almost had you with my counterpick of doom!

Insane Roy player + his Shiek/Marth Friend - We did pretty pretty good in Teams for two people who just met each other. Good stuff in friendlies to both of you!

Skratch - Holy crap you were amazing in finals! After watching those two sets I had to go home and change my pants. Multiple times.

Derf - Wow it was so great to finally meet you in real life! Maybe next tourney we'll have a match together!

Hiroshi - OMG that Pikachu match had my heart racing! Good stuff with Falco too (I stop gimping = I can't win :))

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
This being my first Gigs tourney, i must say it was very fun.

Fenrir: great seeing you again. fun times. thanks for the tips. come to SEU!!

Derf: i'm still scared of your C. Falcon... too good. i hope i can play against you next tourney a few times. i need the sheer speed practice :)

Phanna: nice seeing you again too man. too bad i couldnt play any friendlies with you though. maybe next time.

lvl 9 CP: awesome time with friendlies man. great stuff. your Yoshi is awesome. thanks for the Marth tips.

Scratch: loved watching you play man. you inspired me to keep on improving Marth. thanks for all the tips you gave me.

Hozart: it was fun playing all those team friendlies and those weird random item games. great stuff man. your Ice Climbers scare me though. too good.

vZakat: you rode with me, and you tought me pretty much all i know... although i have learned some stuff on my own... lol. great stuff. thanks for being such a good teacher. doubles next time?

Angry Lobster: i love your Ness! it was a great tourney match dude. good stuff.

TBP: it was an honor to be knocked out by you dude. lol. great match.

Hiroshi: officially my first money match challenge i have gotten. but i sadly had to reject it because of the lack of money. maybe next time? i like your Sheik. just watching you tought me a few things. thanks man.

i'll add more if i remember peoples names. to everyone i played and forgot, it was fun. see you all next tourney.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
woah, it's you. lol.

So yeah, when is good for smash with you? esp. on thursdays or Fridays afternoonish...

vericz

Smash Champion
oooooh boi time for them shout-outs:

WATO:
uuaa- forget what i said about you not playing low tiers. . .you are nasty at low tier. good stuff
hiroshi-good to see you weren't getting pissed, we will do better next time
zoro-man you got the skills just put them to use in the tourny, good junk in low tier double we got you the second time though
Ray- yeah boi, you with us now, join singles next time
vericz-wow, stop sucking at tourny matches and start winning. you be good enough to win

TNT
skrach- good junk on first, nasty combos
otru- your fox got a lot better, that MM was more difficult than i thought
sheer-fun teaming with you, how about we try again next time
bo! and TBP- we will get you next time

cake eating guys
DF-fun playing you, good junk
law- fun dittos, you play smart
fenrir, hozart, derf- didnt play you guys but i saw your matches good junk.

melbourne
A-L- we all knew you would win low tiers, good job
vijin- join next time
RFX- you too!!

SFL
lambchops- falco dittos were fun, sooo close too. at least i beat your other characters
XIF- nasty peach, yours is toughest yet soooo fast
green mario- wow, I cant seem to ever beat you. . . unless i pick mewtwo. thats just weird:dizzy:

other peoples
dguy-nice mewtwo, i learned some stuff
<3- fun playing you again, but next time i want some of that samus
ted-your roy is nice, I'll teach you some more stuff next time

anyone i missed-good junk fun tourny. see you guys at the next one :lick:

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Bah, my Climbers were once again sent back to Icicle Mountain for some more training, but I came to the conclusion that I will be using Shiek to assassinate Peachs that choose to attack my Icys.

Shout-outs are coming soon, so stay tuned and stay alert.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Hmm, I think the brackets for doubles low tier are slightly off. Tubgirl Turmoil won the losers bracket to play in the finals.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Lol, there were 10 teams in Low Tier doubles, which means the pot was $100.

First place = 50/2 = $25 each
Second place = 15/2 = $7.50 each
Third place = 5/2 = $2.50 each

Top Bottom