• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/10/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing till Revolution

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Hey Matt....I think we should MM that Link YL match...I know you want revenge from the quadruple fair...just $1? lol

Anybody else want a low money MM?
Sounds awesome, should be fun :cool:

And yeah, lets get some friendlies in at this one David

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Dguy we'll get some friendlies.

And A-L I'm up for an MM, I don't think you ever played my samus, so I'll try that.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
<3 i'll money match you...ur whoever versus my whoever...$2-3....well probably ur samus or pichu vs my sheik...probably ur gonna wanna pick ur samus lol...not to diss ur pichu or anything...and i doubt i will be able to get there in time for teams...even if i did it seems vericz abandoned me...nobody luvs me nemore...well..i dont think nebody ever luved me...oh wellz...im pretty sure i am gonna b able to make it to this...like 95% chance....peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
For sure hiroshi. I've actually been playin around with a few other characters verus the guys up in CT.
I'll surprize you, 2-3 bucks sounds good though.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
TBP and OTRU...gotcha. catch me at the tourney...you know how it goes.

Anybody else?

Zoro

Smash Champion
this be the first time i dont have money for a tourney....
Im buying a car soon I cant spend the money i earn
Im gonna have to look under my couch for some nickels or something

h1roshi

Smash Hero
haha, alright. ill scavenge up 10 and team with you if we make it in time
team name: Florida's Worst team
lol..dat would be great...dat team name is perfect..."Florida's Worst team"...i mean....u suck..and im the worst fl smasher....it HAS to be the worst team.....lol....yayuhz....XD...but sadly there is no way we'll make teams...since my shift i asked for is gonna be from 7 in da am to 11...and i think doubles starts at 11....so yeah....w/e...i just wanna make it for single so i can get ***** by all the foxes there and get 4 stocked by d21's jiggz and watch as skratch takes aprt my sheik...cuz my sheik cant fight marth's....peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher:urg:

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
lol. wtf. i really don't even know if your being sarcastic or not anymore. anywayz. EVERYONE GO TO LTEC IT'S GOIN TO BE HUGE.!

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo tbp how about some foxyness actionfor the next gigs? u down? ohh yeah n is ur brother still goin to exarch's tourney? n if he is can u ask him if hes down to team with me

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah john you should team with joe. Me and joe arent going to team anymore because we get too pissed at each other haha.

That also means I need a teammate for this one too.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
yo tbp how about some foxyness actionfor the next gigs? u down? ohh yeah n is ur brother still goin to exarch's tourney? n if he is can u ask him if hes down to team with me
Heck yea I'm down to run that team back. We did really well last time we teamed. Especially for our first time teaming together. So foxyness it is. We gotta get some practice in, and we also have to decide whether the ness/fox team or falco/fox team does better to see what we'll go with at the tourney. And about my brother... We still don't know if he has to work this weekend or not. I'll let you know ASAP, but meanwhile you should probably try to get someone else for LTEC.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
"Location: kissimmee, fl ( uber-worst fl smasher) (gettin' 4 stocked by d21) (gettin' pwned by d21's comeback posts)(gettin' shiz'ed on by shiz)(gettin' 4 stocked by keepspeedn)(gettin my sheik 2 stocked by...skratch???..wait a minute)"

^

is it me or is that kinda inmature, doncha think? i guess its me...

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to make this (people keep telling me they've fixed my car without actually fixing it), but if I do I'll need to team with someone. Anyone interested?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
yes otru...im hella immature and lovin it...im too young to worry about being mature...i got the restof my life for that...and no **** d21...ofcourse im ignorant...dats y i think i am the worst fl smasher...oh wellz...XD....sucky smasher, out!!1....peace

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
yes otru...im hella immature and lovin it...im too young to worry about being mature...i got the restof my life for that...and no **** d21...ofcourse im ignorant...dats y i think i am the worst fl smasher...oh wellz...XD....sucky smasher, out!!1....peace

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher
due to your unrelenting and constant b↕tching ive decided to go ahead and lend you a hand in trying to make you feel as if people can understand your constant stupidity thus ive stumbled upon something

http://www.goodcharlotte.com/

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Hmm.. I haven't been here for a while... yo Hiroshi, you still carryin' on w/ this worst fl smasher ish man..

*Kufi- Smacks Hiroshi*

Lately, I've been pickin' up Marth and Falcon.. Hands finally got adjusted to speed and how to wavedash correctly.. I'm lookin' for a few friendlies sometime soon, maybe even MM$.. Who Knows?

*Currently listening to "Rock Yo Hips" - Crime Mob (Instrumental).. Don't like the lyrics, just feelin' da beat.. Holla..

C.Hawk

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hmm... well depending on how school goes I may not be able to make this. So we'll see...

vericz

Smash Champion
I haven't smashed in weeks with a good player :(
I've been playing some of the lower levels at my college, uuaa is too busy to smash that dum dum. Maybe hiroshi can come over :dizzy:

CHawk

Smash Cadet
That's right, I haven't played Zoro or Uuaa yet... Hmm? A friend of mine told me about Uuaa's Fox.. Hmm.. Vericz, this weekend free for you dude?

LoL.. We set up a game like 2 - 3 weeks ago, and muh girl wanted to go to the movies.. If you did call that day, I didn't get back home till like around 11 - 1am... I think for now, my weekend is pretty clear...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
due to your unrelenting and constant b↕tching ive decided to go ahead and lend you a hand in trying to make you feel as if people can understand your constant stupidity thus ive stumbled upon something

http://www.goodcharlotte.com/
^^ i dont get it...and leave my suckiness alone....and i hate rock...or alternative...or whatever u wanna call good charlotte...so get dat ish out of here boooiii!!!!....pshh....kid here acting like im all emo or sumthing...yeah i say i suck...but im still chillin fool....peace

edit: hell yeah eric...i'll come over ^_^
-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

vericz

Smash Champion
smashing done for tonight :lick:
While hiroshi was here we were talking about the low tier and doubles tourney being switched around. Since doubles would be more serious than low tier how about switching the time so we could use the low tier as a kind of warm up before teams then doubles then singles. what do you guys think????? should we ask?

Edit: sorry, double post

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
quit frontin <3, you're going to this. >_<
I'm tryin' man, I'm tryin'. I've gotta make (or rather complete) a full featured game over these next few weeks. Unfortunately if presure from the group is too great time I've tried to keep free I may have to use to meet the dead line.

I will be at LTEC though, so expect to see me there.

Top Bottom