• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

02/10/2007 GIGABITS - Smashing till Revolution

Zoro

Smash Champion
heh brutal
pools thats a good idea

but if its longer we'll be there till midnight : P

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Just to clarify, I'm all for pools.

But you know... Skratch didn't even mention me. It hurts a guys feelings.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
.... Where was I mentioned?

If I have a ride to this I'll try to come :).

skrach8

Smash Lord
i didnt mention a good amount of people i just mentioned people that i smash with on a regular basis and people that i converse with at the tournies. ok so <3 ur mentioned now.

AS FOR SHIZ... you and your bro better come to this. I need super friendlies. I choke when its someone really good or new. And im not better then Mav but thanks for the compliments.

vericz

Smash Champion
Ohhh boi, we be coming to this one, zoro i will be at your house maybe the night before so we can both get picked up by hiroshi. If i cant do that then i dont know, we will see.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
Low tier doubles does sound quite fun, but doing all 4 tourneys could get quite expensive. TBP we have to do Ness/Pika if theres a low tier doubles tourney.
yea Ryan that would be cool but i don't know if that low tier doubles is goin down. but if it was, maybe even pika/pika??? You know we **** with that team.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
btw... this tourney is one week after LTEC. I might have to decide between the two because I'm not sure if I can get off two weeks in a row. I'll try though. But i must say, if i had to choose between the two, it would have to be the low tier tourney cause I'll actually have a good chance at that one!!! Ness ftw!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so it's definitely my birthday, and I'm checking the gigs thread...that's how much I really care...just so you know.

<------- lookie, it's 464

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Happy birthday Fenrir.

What do you guys think of just going to Gigs and buying all of the TVs and just playing on wendsdays? It wouldn't be all that bad if it was split between 10 or so guys.

EDIT (kinda...):
Louis, I hope I didn't come across too serious. I was just joking about the name thing man.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
happy bday darrel. on another note. just b/c you play jiggs doesn't mean you camp. you guys obviously look at camping in another way. i'm not talking about waiting. cuz obviously everyone camps until their approach/right opportunity. i am talking about gay *** camping that the person only waits the whole time or spams and never approaches kind of camping. i dont' ****intg camp and if you thionk otherwise go **** yourself.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
TBP you better go to LTEC... we gotta run that double. I know which kind of camping you're talking about diego, and it's noobish... There is only a handful of ppl I know that play like that. including OTRU.... hahahaha... jk buddy.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
TBP you better go to LTEC... we gotta run that double. I know which kind of camping you're talking about diego, and it's noobish... There is only a handful of ppl I know that play like that. including OTRU.... hahahaha... jk buddy.
hahahaha d4mn im gettin all the hate here

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Camping, or playing really defensively and evasively, I think will be the best strategy against the Ice Climbers, with how potent their grabs are now. Nana must perish before an aggressive offense is attempted. The infinite grab forces every character to play a more "safe-approaches-only" only kind of game, or face possible stock-loss from perhaps a missed l-cancel.

Also, don't forget to use odd counter-picks against the Ice Climbers, such as Brinstar or Poke Floats, maybe even Corneria because that level is quite camping oriented (however, I'll just camp you back if I'm ahead). ^_^

If the infinite really scares you, pick up Peach, spend a week getting her fast, and counter-pick the Ice Climbers with her. We could play some matches so you figure it out. I think after 10 matches in a row, you'll go even with me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
LOL, Hozart's last 10 posts have been too good. All 10 of them have been him explaining how gay hes going to play.

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
TBP you better go to LTEC... we gotta run that double.
xYz sorry man.... I already called off for the gigs tourney on the 10th and i can't get two weeks in a row. I'm down to team with you for that tourney if you want. If you think about it, it doesn't make a difference if we team at gigs or LTEC. So let me know if you wanna team with me at gigs. I won't be able to go to LTEC but my brother RIP is a maybe so he might be able to team with someone who's free. But don't forget about gigs.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
can't get gigs since t-mobile ***** me with weekends... but i'll see what i can do.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo guys.....wato will NOT be making this tourney....i have to call that next sunday off to go to a court hearing for a speeding ticket i got like in november....going 88 on a 55 sucks....newayz...i highly doubt i can get both sat and sunday off...even if i could...i dont wanna ask for too many days off since dat just makes u look bad and unreliable....so unless by some freak accident i can go....wato aint comin...look at the bright side....now u dont have to see hiroshi's sorry a$$ there....or here his annoying a$$ complaining....and trust me...lately ive been gettin more and more mad at dis game..so expect me to keep being pissed everytime i lose....oh wellz...oh...and now u dont have to hear me do my screamin' thang...see...in the end...u guys win....peace

-hiroshi
worst fl smasher

Zoro

Smash Champion
.....i dont care
fu im goin brian
eric come with me dawg
bring danny tell him to quit that gayness disney

vericz

Smash Champion
ZORO you be that boi!!! how we getting there???????
and plus i poor so anyone who doesnt have a teams partner and has an extra 10 im down with playing with you :)

Otru- if we make it i will MM you. . . ill bring my piggy bank

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey Matt....I think we should MM that Link YL match...I know you want revenge from the quadruple fair...just $1? lol

Anybody else want a low money MM?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I would money match the whole lot of you guys, but unforunately, I had to spend $300 to fix my pc. I am working on getting $35 ready for the tournament, let alone anything else. Friendlies ftw.

Top Bottom