• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Aren't you guys like the only Florida Marth's lmao?

I think me, Chaos Marth, Vic, and PD are the only NYC/LI Marth's. I'm not intentionally leaving someone out, if I am.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I have vids of me in pools....but they're terrible and I figured out my problems anyways

You guys still wanna see 'em? I mean you'll have to move around the vid a lot seeing as it's not split up...

Bowyer vs. me included, of course. (namesearch bait =P)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So guys, I heard after Shaya comes back to Australia from the United States he'll be forced into home quarantine for a week coz of aids SWINE FLU.

****ING GET ***** UNIVERSITY AND WORK.

But seriously... you DIRTY... SICK... PEOPLE.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Aren't you guys like the only Florida Marth's lmao?
Chaz is also a top Marth in my region. Its UNBELIEVABLE how similar we play. Last tournament Match we did were dreaded Marth dittos and there was a point where we both shield breakered at EXACTLY the same time and the swords went through each other. It was like a scene from a movie or some ****

Albert.

Smash Master
Chaz is also a top Marth in my region. Its UNBELIEVABLE how similar we play. Last tournament Match we did were dreaded Marth dittos and there was a point where we both shield breakered at EXACTLY the same time and the swords went through each other. It was like a scene from a movie or some ****

alright so I'm 3rd now

LOLLL

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Well...the weird part is that during our first encounter we played similar <<

I didnt steal anything from him, it was just luck lol

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
We gots Royr, Dphat, Broly....

and most of all...............

ME
Takeurlife2, you are pro. I saw what you did thar in that video, which was shown as proof. That Fair Stagespike was pwnage! MK should have teched it lol.

And you having Optimus Prime in your ava makes it even better.

But really one video can't prove somone's bad, anyways its a friendly XD.

I think I'm the best Marth in my city. Woot! lol

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I'm the best Marth in my house.

Seriously, only CPU 9 sometimes gets the better of me in Marth dittos. I learn so much from him.
^Ugh I know. The level 9 Snake CPU got half of a wargasm off on me without my shield broken.

I might be the best Marth in Chicago, I dunno.

I don't really have any legit competition tho.
^Are you sure about that? Only tourney I know you go for is the MK vs Itachi thing and I'm pretty sure that there are Marth's going for it that are placing better than you. I know there were some when I went.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
^Are you sure about that? Only tourney I know you go for is the MK vs Itachi thing and I'm pretty sure that there are Marth's going for it that are placing better than you. I know there were some when I went.
If you go off placings then I'm not. I won't explain it tho cuz then like 6 people will be like "NO JOHNS etc. etc."

I've beaten every other Marth tho. If you go off that, I'm the best.

Actually I'm the only full Marth in Chicago I think, but that's gonna change when I start using MK.

Iunno, once I get my placings to match my skill, I will be. Got one on Saturday, root for meh Marth pplz.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
winning in marth dittos doesnt mean anything lol

and saying you're the best marth in one little area doesn't mean jack, that's like me saying i'm the best marth in philadelphia. who the hell cares.

when we can spread it to state/region then it means something

anyway i mod MK board now awwww ****

feardragon64

Smash Champion
^I've been wondering where you were a mod. Is it just mk boards?

And alright solid. I don't think it means much to say you're better if you can't place it, but that's my opinion. Hope your placement this weekend matches your expectations. Maybe I'll come down to Chicago again after the summer and see how you're doing.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're in Philly, Steel?

Hey, I'm the best Marth in Troy, MI. I think there's like.... one other Smash player here. lol

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
^I've been wondering where you were a mod. Is it just mk boards?
I was just online discussion

Then i was given Melee 1p and Bawrl 1p

Just got MK today (unsure if this one is permanent yet or not)

@ Ankoku

no, but a lot of the tourneys i went to were there or in that area. im about 40 min away from it

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So you're saying ability to deal with pressure shouldn't be a part of measuring skill? That's dumb, every player is under the same pressure you are in tournament.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
That's dumb, everyone does better in friendlies because their friendlies. The whole idea of a tournament is to test skill, fatigue and pressure capability. Now are you skilled enough to place well? That's the barrier that divides sportsman-like abilities from run-of-the-mill competition.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
And yeah, don't base your skill off friendlies.

Some people don't try nearly as hard in friendlies and the outcome can be completely different in a tourny setting.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
^^^^ Lol. Also, to be really honest, that sounded like poetry !! :D

I'm the best Marth in my house.
NICE!!!

and saying you're the best marth in one little area doesn't mean jack, that's like me saying i'm the best marth in philadelphia. who the hell cares
Lol I know, I was just joking, since Rochester Hills is just a suburb :).

Hey, I'm the best Marth in Troy, MI. I think there's like.... one other Smash player here. lol
Whoa I just noticed you were in Troy! That's like, right next to my city. Ima stalk you nao.

Btw Anokoku did you go to the West Bloomfield Tourny? (they've had a couple within the last year).

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Gigabits coming up...Shall MK be used...or only Marth...

Im am under a great decision atm...any advice (even tho its obv what I SHOULD be doing xD)

I have a lot of pride for my main but I also want to not get gheyed by stuff that shouldnt even be in Brawl like Norfair and ****

Top Bottom