• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Who cares if you have 60-1 in pools.

I'm so god **** pro I purposely lose in pool matches to get the right god **** seeding so I'm on the opposite side of the bracket to the guy who actually may be able to put me into the loser's bracket.

Get ***** NOOBS.
MY MINDGAMES/REAL MAN STRATEGIES ECLIPSES YOU.

It's also because I have a 100% success rate in winner's finals (*cough* since january *cough*). If I make it to winners finals, I win it lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh yah i dunno if i mentioned this but it turns out i might be going to socal for college visits during this summer

so uhhh mike and junk i might hit you guys up sometime at a tourney with some marth dittos...already talked to junk about this with like 2 sentences LOL

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^ lolwut? (@ Shaya's mindgames)

you see, marths placing is directly proportionate to the amount of MKs there

a.k.a no Marths will make it out of pools
I think you mean inversely proportionate? I learned this in Math (shoot lol started typing "Marth"), directly proportionate means that the more MKs, the more Marths, inversely means the more MKs, the less Marths.

If they have j.A we're destined for failure.
Or master spark, for that matter.
Fair and Dtilt spam?
j.A is a player? I thought you were talking about Jump Attack (in fighter genre games) at first XD

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
directly proportionate just means

kx=y

so if k is a decimal it works out :)

Tennet

Smash Champion
I do that too much go to type Math and then type Marth...

Speaking of Marth I have a pre-calc exam tomorrow morning....
lol at what I did when I was trying not to....

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
j.A is a player? I thought you were talking about Jump Attack (in fighter genre games) at first XD
No, Ankoku just destroyed me with Marisa's j.A string.
I was talking about the j.A you're referring to, as well as admitting I'm probably destined for failure.

Marth's glidetoss is fun. I glidetoss > Usmash alot. It gets power shielded a lot, but I end up doing it anyways...

C.J.

Smash Master
Yeah, we were taught that in pre-calc/trig... then again I live in FL and our education system SUCKS so hard...

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
No, Ankoku just destroyed me with Marisa's j.A string.
I was talking about the j.A you're referring to, as well as admitting I'm probably destined for failure.
Oh I see what you did thar nao.

Um you learn variations in Advanceled Algebra (AKA Algebra 2 I think?) / FST.

directly proportionate just means

kx=y

so if k is a decimal it works out
Ok nevermind I misread your first post, I assumed you meant that the more MKs, the less Marths, but it's simply just that there's always more MKs than Marths...

But if you are saying that a decimal makes it like an inverse equation (is that what you are saying?) then actually that wouldn't work, example: k is 0.5

1000 MKs * 0.5 = 500 Marths
100 MKs * 0.5 = 50 Marths

Still the same.

But lol ok I guess this is getting off topic, sorry XD.

lol this is so funny because I just learned this **** today
Haha lol. Do you use those USCMP Chicago Math Book thingies?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Who cares if you have 60-1 in pools.

I'm so god **** pro I purposely lose in pool matches to get the right god **** seeding so I'm on the opposite side of the bracket to the guy who actually may be able to put me into the loser's bracket.

Get ***** NOOBS.
MY MINDGAMES/REAL MAN STRATEGIES ECLIPSES YOU.

It's also because I have a 100% success rate in winner's finals (*cough* since january *cough*). If I make it to winners finals, I win it lol.
You sir is my next Marth pro idol... mindgames is too fo reelz..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What are you talking about? lol
Marth players in the Midwest?

Only one who goes to regional tournaments worth mentioning is Xisin.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Florida is underrated as **** xD, ppl dont even know ;)

I think Georgia should combine with Florida tho like MD/VA does <<

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL as much as I hate to admit it Ankoku's right...I've been to 2/3 of the circuit events so far though...but I haven't even gotten anywhere close to top 8 yet so nvm.

Also look out for Ohio you guys...we have tournaments every weekend now, it's ridiculous. I don't even know when this happened!

edit: yjdk about florida, i agree w/ zmt...hrnut/afro/seibrik/co18 is enough to make anybody piss their pants lol

Top Bottom