• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to a tournament tomorrow.
Is staying up late practicing with people around your level a good idea?
Or is it better to get rest?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'm going to a tournament tomorrow.
Is staying up late practicing with people around your level a good idea?
Or is it better to get rest?
In this case rest.

If it was people much better than you it would be different unless you're really trying to place well. At APEX I knew I was gonna do ****ty cause I got zero sleep due to playing people better than me the night before lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i never rest

i used to stay up til 7 am with mango/lucky/tofu back in the melee days, then we'd get 3 hours of sleep, go to the tournament, and ****.

and take naps

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no smash players never get sleep the ones that do just fail the next day :O
CK I feel as if you've suddenly become insecure about your skills as a player, and use your status on the Smash hierarchy to exploit the hopes and dreams of newer players. You misguide them with the sole intent of preventing any from possibly dethroning your current ranking among the Marths.

Or something like that.

Unless you're gonna assume you can nap at the tourney.

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
Well, yeah... I'd like to place top 3 if anything.
Last time I didn't do that well, and was kind of distressed.
After that tourny is when I made an account on SWF and tried to be more interactive.
After reading all the match-ups and watching more videos, I'm relatively confident to the point that I might be more successful. I'm in no way at all cocky, I just think I got a lot better by simply observing.
Well, my friends invited themselves over to my house anyways, so looks like I'm staying up late -_-

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
CK I feel as if you've suddenly become insecure about your skills as a player, and use your status on the Smash hierarchy to exploit the hopes and dreams of newer players. You misguide them with the sole intent of preventing any from possibly dethroning your current ranking among the Marths.

Or something like that.

Unless you're gonna assume you can nap at the tourney.

no im serious :O i dont go to sleep much before a tourney xD just take naps like i did i nthe melee days :O

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
ew who plays hacked brawl
Please people I know it's more fun to say mod hack, but the correct term is MOD :/.

@Chaos Knight: Lol actually taking a nap before is a good idea... I'll try that out next time :)

marth is such a pedo when it comes to ness/lucas

wont keep his hands off them
YEAH I KNOW, and Marth just CAN'T FRICKEN RESIST REGRABBING THEM. No matter how HARD they try to ESCAPE his GRABS, it doesn't matter how LONG it takes to DO IT, they just can't get away!!

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Please people I know it's more fun to say mod, but the correct term is MOD :/.

@Chaos Knight: Lol actually taking a nap before is a good idea... I'll try that out next time :)

YEAH I KNOW
CAN'T FRICKEN RESIST REGRABBING THEM
HARD
ESCAPE
GRABS
LONG
DO IT
^^Edited for clarification.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually, Brawl+ is very much the result of hacking specific values in memory. So... it's not really an inaccurate term.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Psst...Viet knows how to make every cent you paid for your Wii worth it. =3 Even without the Princess of Twilight.

Messages of Private.

EDIT: I meant PM me if you care. Playing Tales now, will check back later.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Psst...Viet knows how to make every cent you paid for your Wii worth it. =3 Even without the Princess of Twilight.

Messages of Private.

EDIT: I meant PM me if you care. Playing Tales now, will check back later.
which tales?

im replaying ToS2 now and am gonna do Vesp again afterwards

also playing Lost Odyssey right now, very interesting game, love the dreams.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Playing ToS again...never got the dumb titles (Gung Ho, Friendship First, Brave Soul).

Those three titles...grr.

Also I plan on having 'perfect' files on ToP, ToE, and ToD, but I cannot be bothered.

I have a technical perfect on TotA.

This is how I spend all my summers. Grinding. Searching. Looking. At Anime women.

umm, forget that last part.

Umby

Smash Master
Playing ToS again...never got the dumb titles (Gung Ho, Friendship First, Brave Soul).

Those three titles...grr.

Also I plan on having 'perfect' files on ToP, ToE, and ToD, but I cannot be bothered.

I have a technical perfect on TotA.

This is how I spend all my summers. Grinding. Searching. Looking. At Anime women.

umm, forget that last part.
I assume Sakurai didn't have the same interests as you. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find another girl that's into grinding. Atlanta is full of them, after all!

edit: Apparently the Sonic boards have pole jocked the Marth boards' trend:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229341

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I assume Sakurai didn't have the same interests as you. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find another girl that's into grinding. Atlanta is full of them, after all!
Yeah the whole tripping and dthrow CG thing wasn't working for me.

I'll regret commenting on any other part of your post.

**** you Umby. **** you.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Everyones playing ToS...

Im playing Majoras Mask lol, going for 100% completion for the 1st time.

Imma take a 6-8 hour "nap" soon xP, Im a real smasher.

Top Bottom