• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Don't listen to anyone's advice on sleeping habits before a tourney. Take a power nap, 15-20 minutes, you don't go in deep sleep and it energizes you.

A few days back I woke up twice during the night, both times I got a glimpse of Snake Utilting Marth out of the stage before I woke up....

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Redbull it then ^^

By the way, do people ever trash talk during matches?

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
What's with all the non-marth infidels?

We kill you! (with our tippers)(When you're asleep)

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The tourists in this thread I swear. I don't care what anyone says, day before a tourney I get whatever sleep comes my way, drink a Coca Cola, and I'm straight. My next tourney my Marth/DeDeDe will do much better.

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
We need a mod here. Mike's going too far with his one liners.

Second line. Blah blah.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
The tourists in this thread I swear. I don't care what anyone says, day before a tourney I get whatever sleep comes my way, drink a Coca Cola, and I'm straight. My next tourney my Marth/DeDeDe will do much better.

Is that next tourney this saturday coming at PGN's? You gotta help my marth lol xD! He only knows how to spam fairs and that's about it =/

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
hippie you talk about your marth like hes a pokemon, treat him like a person!

Everyone wants to be a real smasher, and everyone knows that we're the best board, so we get all them C-falcons who think theyll learn how to approach marth by reading this thread and becoming real smasher

tl:dr I dont know either steel : /

lol asimio, that wasnt a hypocrytic post at all...

Is there some kind of big tourney today/tomorrow or does mike just **** every day?

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
Metaknights are all gay dont worry, it happens to everyone here, was it in pools?
Its your first tourney, hopefully after you got out you managed to play some friendlies and see what was wrong so you can improve on it, thats the whole point of tourneys.

Suzumiya is just that awesome, dont question it.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Wasn't pools.
The sad thing is that he was the only Meta Knight there. >__>
I got a good amount of friendlies/MMs.
I was just upset how I beat the same person that sent me to loser's in a MM. :[

I just need a good secondary though.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
hippie you talk about your marth like hes a pokemon, treat him like a person!

Everyone wants to be a real smasher, and everyone knows that we're the best board, so we get all them C-falcons who think theyll learn how to approach marth by reading this thread and becoming real smasher

tl:dr I dont know either steel : /

lol asimio, that wasnt a hypocrytic post at all...

Is there some kind of big tourney today/tomorrow or does mike just **** every day?
He is my pokemon. He's like level 1 so far. Once he levels up, he learns how to Dancing Blade spam. Wewt! *Actually that was purty gay LOL*

And I agree with Viet.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Would any of the outstanding Marths here like to play me pretty regularly (a few times a week) to help me understand techniques, spacing and such better? I need to take my play to the next level.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Marth mains shouldn't worry about losing in tournaments to Meta Knights.

Just remember, we were the cute pretty boys the girls liked and kept beating up the weak frail kids,
Then the weak started to work out, flex up, and starting trying to beat up our pretty boy faces, with masks on, and longer dtilts (*******S), and they have [beat us up with their new ugly muscles]...

But who cares,
The girls still don't like your MASKS over our pretty faces =)

Top Bottom