• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
there's a top tier vampire lolita. how can you beat that?
Well...looks like I already have a main. >.> I main some kind of little vampire girl in about 90% of the fighters I play.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
That's next week right? I can't make it then because of Sat II subject tests...

I guess I'll just have to go the week after next.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
wow steel let me explain it for ya kiddo

you see there comes this special time of the month where a woman begins to bleed the proper term being a menstrial cycle. And the connection between the two (vamp lesbo and the vamp lesbo on her period) you see where that's going steel?

∫unk

Smash Master
the TO and my controller gave me the d!ck

i guess i wasn't lucky enough this time

but seriously does someone know where i can buy a brand new factory brand controller?

scsa 4 could have been epic but it ended up being worse than COT4

and the videos will be uploaded by bumble bee soon i think on the channel socalbrawl

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
the clannad movie is complete and utter garbage.

i couldn't even finish the thing. horrid animation, horrid seiyuus, rushed story, etc.

∫unk

Smash Master
i wish i was as smart as you solid tell me how you do when you take the ap calc bc exam

dr pee pee - power outage delaying the start for 3-4 hours where we couldn't even play, poor seeding and illogical pool setups, bad venue, lack of competent TOs (there needs to be more than 1), ridiculous rules that weren't enforced (ex. "if there is trash around you, and i see you not doing anything about it, you will be disqualified"), grand finals starting at 6 am, clogged toilets

there's probably more those are just the ones i saw first hand

∫unk

Smash Master
and i dont understand tring to run doubles and singles at the same time

to me it just seems like it takes longer cause they'll call a match one team will go and sit there for 15 minutes then tell the TO they aren't showing up then the TO will see they're in a pools match

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Oh, I took the AP Calculus BC test this year.

I think I did pretty well (5 or maybe a 4).

It was kind of annoying though, since I was actually taking Math 150-151 and Multivariable Calculus, so I wasn't used to the AP stuff.

∫unk

Smash Master
i dunno i got the worst grade in the class with a C- but i got a 5

but it was probably cause i did all my homework for late credit on the last day so that **** was fresh on my mind

Top Bottom