• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
@junk, how old are you broseph? you looked about 17 or so but i figured you were just a college kid who ages slowly.

@NEO, talk to me on aim or ill tell everyone how you backed out of our **** match....

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Lol blazblue... I play Guilty Gear a little, but I don't really like how the characters are all wierd, although I do like a few of them. Blazblue looks a lot cooler and appealing :).

Nice reasoning, Steel :D Marth and blazblue are both Japanese, so it IS related. There's no arguing against that XD.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Lol blazblue... I play Guilty Gear a little, but I don't really like how the characters are all wierd, although I do like a few of them. Blazblue looks a lot cooler and appealing :).

Nice reasoning, Steel :D Marth and blazblue are both Japanese, so it IS related. There's no arguing against that XD.
The characters aren't weird per se. ABA is ****ing awesome character design. Hottie homunculus with a ****ing huge demon key? How does that not spell awesomesauce?

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
ha wizard... you're a funny guy.

ah, I hate blazblue. The artwork is too good. It steps on brawl's feelings.

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Woah, there really ARE a lot of anime avatars here. I JUST noticed the Luffy avatar that Junk has (I feel you seemed nicer with the snoopy one)

So there's steel , Viet, Timmy, CK, Kadaj, Junk and so so many more. Wowza. Oh yeah and me too ^^

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Wtf? If i were Mike i woulda camped and took it to sudden death then pulled the GIGA DRILL SHIELDBREAKER on him or a kamakaze DS. Nice job mike, nice job. Still, watching those matches is like a slap in the "MK vs marth = lulz" direction in some ways and push in the " if MK kills himself you have a 0.001% chance of winning" direction in others.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i found it pretty lol m2k thought it would be fun to run the time out instead of killing mike. mike was at a really high percent with 2 and a half minutes left lol

Tari

Smash Apprentice
Lol Blazblue Marth related thats pretty awesome. What if Marth could freeze people =O or like suck the life out of people lol. <3 Ragna
Lol Hellz yeah

Marth should use his tiara as a boomerang. Or blind people with his cape... or.. for lulz, Marth could dress up his opponents.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
So I started playing wifi, I need to adjust to lag majorly rofl. I actually killed myself trying to break out of grabs TWICE by 'using F-B with Snake off the stage'. Even though I don't even use that move ON the stage >_>

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
m2k did that to everyone

he only needed one hit ftw vs larry and fiction too and they would come back but then he would win

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lol I remember that thread. Wasn't it titled "Let me put an end to the questioning of Marth's Manliness" or something like that? That thread was epic, just like the Altea prince of Bel Air.

∫unk

Smash Master
do ppl want to see videos of me vs fear? for those who don't know fear randomly stopped by my place a week ago

most of them got deleted for the tourney but i have a few (my marth v his kirby, my mk vs his marth)

fear is tight to hang out with i wish he could have stayed longer.

EL seriously why'd you quit? ******** discussion?

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
So, I quit SBR.

I'm too awesome for them.
You sure you didn't get kicked out? lol

Actually you look even more "important" in a way without your SBR tag and Teal Name Color thing... (or was it purple...?)

Well actually if there was ******** discussion going around and stuff, I would probably also quit, or at least stop participating until they've stopped... But it would definitely be hard for me to bring myself to quit.

Yeah sure why not Junk :)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Well, I don't post there as often anymore and someone in a thread back there said to me why do I even post at all back there if I no longer play and dislike the game.

And I thought to myself, "hmmmm, he makes a good point."

So here we are.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yup. Thanks for helping me come to my senses.

Now I wish you good luck in the future playing this terrible game and may you continue being a mediocre player who doesn't actually win anything noteworthy.

Hmmm, that didn't quite come out right but so what? It's all good.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yup. Thanks for helping me come to my senses.

Now I wish you good luck in the future playing this terrible game and may you continue being a mediocre player who doesn't actually win anything noteworthy.

Hmmm, that didn't quite come out right but so what? It's all good.
May you continue being biased and spouting nonsense. :bee:

http://allisbrawl.com/medals.aspx?id=4424

Facts > your opinion of me. :)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
"Who doesn't win anything noteworthy"

Win as in 1st place in singles.

Noteworthy as in regional level tournies or higher with many high level players.

Have a good night now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"Who doesn't win anything noteworthy"

Win as in 1st place in singles.

Noteworthy as in regional level tournies or higher with many high level players.

Have a good night now.
Yes, because doubles doesn't matter, and taking 2nd place to teh_spamerer after beating BlackWaltz, Bum, Atomsk, and NinjaLink isn't "good" or noteworthy.

Also:

http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=1755
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=2849
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=2973
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3881
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=4294
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=5014

But, yes, I suck in singles, right? I'm mediocre... :laugh:

You're so horrible at debating, man.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
We aren't debating clown.

And you would ignore me anyway, like you are now so it's pointless.

I'll say it again. Good night.

Top Bottom