• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Hehe, I was just introducing myself to you boys (and girls, if there are any others around here)..... maybe get some Marth community love?

But yes, Steel should teach me how to Marth..... I haven't been able to play offline much lately, though. Work juans. :urg:

EDIT: Steel, come back for me! I'll bake you cookies?
all u have to do is fair and dtilt and dancing blade its easy mode

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
New golden sun, new amazing metroid (with Team Ninja), Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii

TvC has 5 new chars and online play, best news ever.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
so uh I heard fear got ***** by junk

fear you make midwest look bad :angry grimer:
lmao I'm sorry. I've let the midwest down. You can probably do better than I did. XD

marth's Bair is one of the most elegant looking moves in the game.
I love Marth's bair. If you have someone cornered at the edge of a platform/stage, approach with it with a full hop in my opinion. If they shield, they get pushed off and your position is better. If they perfect shield you full hopped so you have time to space yourself and you still have your double jump and fair by the time they can get to you. I've been doing this more and more recently. But I suck so I forget to do it a lot. lol

that requires me to play brawl
It's ok, Junk's using your tag now.

E3 is back as it seems!!!
E3 is dead. It's all about PAX now.

Yes I respond to every post I want to. Big whoop, want to fight about it?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I keep seeing GDs show up on other character threads, they love us or something...
It's because we're biting of you guise since y'all are pros. And we're asking for GD gang wars. Well not really lol.

I read the thread title, and I had to say

EL is too good
speaking of NJ marths, I haven't seen AL for a while.
So basically EL says to SBR to go **** themselves and leaves? That's purty mean

YESSS Minty is mah ******

GOLDEN ****ING SUN DS WAS ANNOUNCED AT E3 **** GET ****ING HYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDsdflgnhldfkgjvnefklvbekvlsfnv
Homo. I better see you at pgn's tourney so you can like steal my money and 3 stock my scrubby marth ._.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I didn't tell them **** you.

lol@mikehaze.

It's true though. SWF does like to meatride. Things will settle down in a bit though. Dudes is just excited cuz I been posting more.

Sony did well at their conference. I'm pleased.

****ing Nintendo is gonna make me buy another Wii thanks to the new Metroid coming out and No More Heroes 2

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I was pretty happy with all 3 conferences, unfortunately I don't have a PS3, but I can play FFXIII and Assassin's Creed 2 on 360 so it's all good.

My hype list for Wii

1. TvC, easy, especially with the addition of Netplay and 5 new chars
2. Conduit, been waiting for this for too long
3. Metroid, just watch the ****in trailer
4. Galaxy 2, just watch the ****in trailer
5. The Grinder, awesome co-op survival horror
6. Red Steel 2, WM+ looking good
7. NMH2, looks like it'll live up to the first one

There is a possibility Miyamoto shows off the new Zelda tonight. I'll be praying for that.

Tari

Smash Apprentice
I love going to tourneys.

the smashers you meet there will be some of the coolest people you will ever meet.
Agreed. I went to one tourney and loved it. My first tourney :D smashers are awesome.
If Marth takes his Tiara off... it will be bad...
After reading Proverbs thread.. I take back my comment about Marth using his tiara as a boomerang..

PS. That thread was/is win.
true

but why is emblem lord amazing?

all he did was quit brawl.
Does he need a reason to be amazing? He just is. But yeah, I've read his posts on the Marth board and he's made sooo many contributions its incredible.

There is a possibility Miyamoto shows off the new Zelda tonight. I'll be praying for that.
New Zelda? That Spirit Tracks game?

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Apparently there's a Wii one in the making tho, hasn't been announced yet.
Ok, so we have:

- Mario Galaxy 2
- Golden Sun
- Metroid
- Legend of Zelda (Wii)

Just give me Pikmin and I will be satisfied beyond belief.

EDIT: Reggie just confirmed that it is in the making!!!

VietGeek

Smash Hero

EDIT: Steel, come back for me! I'll bake you cookies?
Azu-nyan would prefer cheesecake much more as shown in this animated GIF:

1. TvC, easy, especially with the addition of Netplay and 5 new chars

I wonder how the people who imported it will feel about this. And who needs five more KARASes?

Miyamoto will show off a darker version of Phantom Hourglass.

And we'll applaud because we know he did work if he got THAT game to be anything close to "dark."

/maybe serious?

Spade1

Smash Apprentice
dang the emblem lord saw rite thru my obvious bait.

anyway wii hype list

new super mario bros wii - the co-op aspect looks like it would be sick.
new metroid - amazing series.

also (not mentioned at e3 i believe)

tales of graces - if it makes it to na.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I have a feeling TvC is gonna lag like ****. I wonder where I get this idea....hmm...
Nah no way, it's gonna be as "lagless" as Mario Kart Wii.

I mean...it's not like that's impossible for fighting games or anything. I mean I know nothing about online play so I complain and rant about it so Steel2nd can mod me, but if another game has good netplay, even if it's from an entirely different genre, that doesn't mean that same flawlessness couldn't be transferred to the fighter genre!

I mean...it's not like I'm satirizing anyone and gonna be dealt a huge blow by karma or anything!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I have a feeling TvC is gonna lag like ****. I wonder where I get this idea....hmm...
Naw baybee, it's capcom, their internet play is usually top notch, IT WILL NOT BE BRAWL rofl.

Can't wait though, already hitting up TvC again with Ippatsuman and Polymar.

Anyway, went to a tourney on Saturday and I had close matches with everyone but I usually lost at high percentages. I hate myself.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
New golden sun, new amazing metroid (with Team Ninja), Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros Wii

TvC has 5 new chars and online play, best news ever.
Wow I'm glad they're finally making more Nintendo-made games :D (well first party games that is).

WOOT TVC HAS ONLINE PLEH?!?! where did you find that info? I can't find it anywhere... i'll try again... lol they should just call it TvC 2 since they have 5 new characters XD

Oh and I wish Marth was in TVC

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
the most amazing thing to ever occur was when this was shown at e3

i am so hyped for this game

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1R51Xa7Y_w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f1R51Xa7Y_w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
so what if it's an MMO, i prefer it that way

also a ton of people will quit WoW for this i'm sure. SWG (the first star wars MMO) was very popular until the devs completely ****ed it over

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
so what if it's an MMO, i prefer it that way

also a ton of people will quit WoW for this i'm sure. SWG (the first star wars MMO) was very popular until the devs completely ****ed it over

im just saying it has some big shoes to FILL like seriously and they better make it so its not so graphics dependent so they can actually bring in crowd of at least more than 1 million >_>

Top Bottom