• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
those won't be in the game graphics lol, that was just a cinematic trailer

it's going to be largely focused on story, and yet still be an MMO

Timbers

check me out
wow that is probably the best trailer I've ever seen for an MMO ever. Graphics are nice obviously but not the reason I like it, it just seems like they might actually have even a glimpse of a storyline in this MMO, which will automatically make it better than WoW.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
wow that is probably the best trailer I've ever seen for an MMO ever. Graphics are nice obviously but not the reason I like it, it just seems like they might actually have even a glimpse of a storyline in this MMO, which will automatically make it better than WoW.

WoW has a storyline just most of the community dosent care for it

i know the story behind it and everything just out of 11million subscribers it kinda sucks when people knowing the story are the minority

but most PvErs actually play for the story line like me xD

Timbers

check me out
WoW has a storyline just most of the community dosent care for it

i know the story behind it and everything just out of 11million subscribers it kinda sucks when people knowing the story are the minority

but most PvErs actually play for the story line like me xD
unless WotLK gave it a storyline, I don't remember there being one worth talking about.

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
im pretty sure its from scsa... all nighter playing smash and having 200 ppl in a room that could only fit 100

oh well i got a new controller its amazing how much easier it is to play lol

shaya i think i told u but i cant house u cause the dsf house fell apart

Tennet

Smash Champion
our school has graduation tomorrow, and i gotta play in the band for it...meh next year i'll be walking yay!

Tennet

Smash Champion
that IS the cheapest... plus its a good controller, I've seen 1st party controllers on amazon for $60+

Top Bottom