• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Tennet

Smash Champion
yeah i'm probably going to change the pictures with my textures for those three characters...

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I don't think I've entered a brawl tourney in like...one month...or have even played brawl.

Get at me.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
DRPP you should come down here to Floridaaaaaaa

Dittos alll nighttttttttt son :)

Oh and Im picking up Falco in Melee, so Dittos in that too xP

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ZMT: Yeah, I didn't get to play anyone in FL when I was there on vacation this summer. It'd be cool to play you bro. And yeah, dittos in both games are very cool with me haha.

@ToZ: Where's Roy R on that list?

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
@ZMT: Yeah, I didn't get to play anyone in FL when I was there on vacation this summer. It'd be cool to play you bro. And yeah, dittos in both games are very cool with me haha.

@ToZ: Where's Roy R on that list?
I actually was going to ask the same thing... Then I remembered how he got manhandled by that Razor guy that one time and though it best not to ask.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Yo DRPP Md/Va is closer to you than florida is. Come here instead!

Plus we have NEO and kadaj. gg :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So, my awesome bestest smash friend ever CAO (maybe) wants to go to new york next july.
Im uber pissed i didnt get to see new york, so I'll probably start saving up.

ARE YOU *******S GOING TO RUN A MAJOR NEAR NEW YORK NEXT JULY? YOU BETTER.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So, my awesome bestest smash friend ever CAO (maybe) wants to go to new york next july.
Im uber pissed i didnt get to see new york, so I'll probably start saving up.

ARE YOU *******S GOING TO RUN A MAJOR NEAR NEW YORK NEXT JULY? YOU BETTER.
Actually, I'm planning on hosting a regional B+ tourney next year, with a guaranteed pot for first place in singles of at least 500$.

That is if I get my job in the navy. If that happens, getting the money wont be a problem. :V

And I know TX will be **** enough to home this tourney.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
@ ab lol sorry for offending you * lazy to find your post and quote it* and nah, my mom won't let me, what makes you think she'll let me go to a OoS for some gaming tourney? i mean she already thinks im a scrub because i havent even won money and expects me to get 1st place, when my region is like you know, **** and stuff lmfao.

@ junk or any wc marth or w/e where do u guys live? i wanna know cus, i found out relatives live in california, and i was planning to hit up texas and wanted to know how the smash scene is in WC, or if it's at least better than Ec/or MW. cus if wc smash scene is good, im about to gtfo and hit up california and ****

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
All this practice fear gets, his characters (Marth and MK especially) should be on the fast track. I guess he's too busy focusing on his losses =\

feardragon64

Smash Champion
All this practice fear gets, his characters (Marth and MK especially) should be on the fast track. I guess he's too busy focusing on his losses =\
When I do well it's because my opponent messes up, not because I'm playing well. >> It's not even that I punish well or anything, I just get lucky. It's like playing someone who uses 50 million falcon punches. You aren't THAT surprised when he manages to land one. >>

Junk Fsmash'd me so many times in those games. xDD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol at hippie wondering if WC is any good LOL

does anyone ever read "IRL" as "earl" like earl grey?

LOL
well at least tell me if theres air conditioning and not so crammed sausagefest tourneys i mean i literally swim in sausagefests in tourneys -.- and theres not even chicks in ny and everyone or at least myself complains the most lmfao unless wc smash scene is more broken then here =[

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
well at least tell me if theres air conditioning and not so crammed sausagefest tourneys i mean i literally swim in sausagefests in tourneys -.- and theres not even chicks in ny and everyone or at least myself complains the most lmfao unless wc smash scene is more broken then here =[
For a second, I thought you meant social wise,, but smash wise you are so correct. Ugh we need like 10 female smash players and I will be happy (one for Marth of course, like Milktea =P)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
WC > EC.

<3

Unless Rukkiko really has got me, then I'd have to perhaps...
*imagines Havok being all grumpy faced*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooo

Why would Steel be using my name as his tag :(

For references, I think my new tag for now will be Akagi...

Started with Shaya
then went JP (usually throw this one out if im lazy still)
then marxy
then <9000
then SPAMMING THAT RANDOM NAME GENERATOR LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
now Akagi.
But my GOD my avatar is cute, I need to think up an amalgamation of Rei and Nia in 5 letters.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I'm lucky. My girlfriend plays smash and is picking up competitive smash. She mains Snake LOL.
LMAOOO she'll be sure to own tourneys. Neko you play regular Brawl still? If so as that character icon I hope (glares) My gf just supports me, hates Peach, and also mistaken Marth as a trans gender (she was joking though lmao) -_-

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I'll play regular Brawl once in a blue moon, but I stick mostly to Plus and 64. I'm going to pick up Melee again once I rebuy the game LOL.

In Plus and Melee, I use Marth, but for normal Brawl, I try not to and just go MK instead, but I'd go Marth if requested.

Last time I played regular was a few weeks ago against Haze, MK vs Marth. Friendlies. He beat me by a stock, nearly fresh on YI.

My girl said she'd pick up Plus once she got an SD card so she could play with me, but I'm wondering if I should support her for Brawl rather than plus. idk really.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
What am I, chopped liver? :O

But yeah. I wish there were moar girls, too. I'm the only one in my area (save for the occasional GF of one of the guys, but I haven't seen any who play yet). D:

Top Bottom