• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm probably the worst Marth here in Brawl AND Melee.

I'm only good in a hacked game. ;__;
That's right boy.

Go back to that hacked game of yours.

wait

make boxart for it. Then I can go to CostCo and print that out alongside my IceCar stick image.

obv

man this picture is cute as ****.

It pains me that even reducing its size one bit will make it lose all its cute power.

∫unk

Smash Master
no zex is #1 in the new one

not like it matters they're all around the same level they gave zex #1 because he basically does the best vs SoCal LOOOOL

but ignoring that zex is the best cause he plays marth like mk and but also spikes ppl

∫unk

Smash Master
and kadaj why are you caring about random ppl's marth tier lists LOL

all u can do is split into regions otherwise ppl don't play each other enough

i know for a fact wc marth's do some **** ec marth's don't do and same thing vice versa

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
That's right boy.

Go back to that hacked game of yours.

wait

make boxart for it. Then I can go to CostCo and print that out alongside my IceCar stick image.

obv

man this picture is cute as ****.

It pains me that even reducing its size one bit will make it lose all its cute power.
So help me God if you're one of those ****ing Jin noobs I've been facing online, Viet. SO HELP ME!

∫unk

Smash Master
I hate to say it, but you're wrong about my post's relevance to the discussion. Bass Clef wposted asking me to add him on facebook. I told him what my name was (that was the first part of the post) so that he would accept my request.

I then mentioned Marth's Falchion so that Steel would not infract me for lack of topicality; he did that recently.

Of course I didn't expect anyone to actually discuss the fact that Marth has a falchion, I simply put that in there so that I could have a single-work, understood "you" commanding sentence.
steel hates u then sorry. moderators have a long history of bias. sad excuse of a discussion also if that's your john. honestly idrc just meme's are annoying so i said it was annoying.

i can't think of a single meme that isn't stupid.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I don't give a crap as long as it relates to smash in some way. Toz if you make a post just saying something ******** like "mikehaze" as an answer to do nothing but bump your post count you deserve an infraction.

btw you posted that in the QA thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i can't think of a single meme that isn't stupid.
junk stop being elitist

its the internet im suppose to be able to get away with stupidity under as much anonymity as i want

...You play it too.
dont you group me with u

u scrub =V

So help me God if you're one of those ****ing Jin noobs I've been facing online, Viet. SO HELP ME!
lmao i dont even own the game

all i do is practice with my friend for like 2 hours every 2 weeks

last friday i finally learned most of the BnB stuff I think

all im really good at doing is trying to theorycraft ways to exploit jins ****

too bad aksys is too good and actually playtest their **** games so anything that would probably be mad homo if sakurai programmed blazblue doesnt exist

no true ice locks =<

idk we just play casually until i get the game then i start introducing competitive **** in so he either adapts (probably any party game we play not called smash bros) or GTFO ("STUPIDEST SMASHERS IN THE WORLD" Melee video).

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL Kadaj the copy machine

In other news what do you guys think of Sheik vs. Marth as opposed to doing Marth dittos? I'm sick and tired of doing Marth dittos but at the same time I'm not confident in Sheik vs. Marth...what is the mindset I need to approach this matchup?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
oh god kadaj turned into a narutard...
No it only came to my mind because of Bass lol

Neko <3.

Hey Kadaj, if I own your protege in Brawl this Sunday, what's that going to say about you? :)

Supposibly he's also obtained pro-anti marth tips from Neo.

IM SCARED.
Um idk maybe something along the lines of........................THAT AINT FALCO?

at the end of the day all I can say is he plays DK I guess lol

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Lol... hey nice pic Viet, it's so cute ^^.

Btw about Marf having a Falchion, I thought I remembered from a video I saw that explained the "origins" of Marth's attack set that it said something about Marth having the Fire Emblem (sword of light or something) in the Smash series.

Can anyone clear this up...?

And just a side note, the person who made that video did a video for each character and each map too, they're pretty interesting vids :).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Fire Emblem is a shield.

Makes Marth like invincible and ****, and blows up *****es and w***es.

Sakurai thought it be a good idea for Marf to not have the Fire Emblem in brawl, what a douche.

On the other hand, every other Fire Emblem has usually been some seal to prove you're not a scrub, or holds the soul of the devil or something... Oh god so cliche.

Falchion on the other hand was a generation to generation sword (I know there's a better term for this), that kills dragons or something, iono.
The only thing that Marth seems to -have- from FE is maybe Dancing Blade; everything else from tippers to losing to Meta Knight have only been Smash Bros additions.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
That reminded me of the DS version of shadow dragon. and how im stuck -.-

I can't kill the shadow dragon lol, well I can, I just can't get to him. Dang ballista **** ma people before I get there and im trying to beat the game (i lost) without losing anyone.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I don't give a crap as long as it relates to smash in some way. Toz if you make a post just saying something ******** like "mikehaze" as an answer to do nothing but bump your post count you deserve an infraction.

btw you posted that in the QA thread

I'm not saying I didn't deserve the infraction, I'm just avoiding more of them ^_^

I never use Marth's uptilt.

Top Bottom