• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
trade nude pics for marth training?

you're ******** if you can't tell.. neo's probably gonna make out with a dude that looks like a chick since his eyes are so ****ed up

and i like how co only responds after neo. riding that pony from florida

ya im bored

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
trade nude pics for marth training?

you're ******** if you can't tell.. neo's probably gonna make out with a dude that looks like a chick since his eyes are so ****ed up

and i like how co only responds after neo. riding that pony from florida

ya im bored
Must be a black thing, I can't tell either.

Somebodies stalking my Marth vids btw :confused: (tension breaker)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
How the hell is a vampire chick hot?

Vampires suck blood, and guys should know what we need blood for.

Anyway, congrats takeurlife, now you can start bringing your girlfriend around pro national tournaments, and have her answer all your questions for you, and also call herself Ally, I mean takeurlife in 'literal' pronunction, but you're actually tak eur (from EUREKA) Lee-FEH.

People will argue about it over commentary and youtube comments for years, "how do you really say that god **** name!?"

"NO ITS ALLY, I mean take your LIFE"
"No you tool, it's ALLI, LIKE ALI BABA!, I mean take YOU ARE LIFE, because he's too cool to not be a grammar rebel"
"You're all not kawaii-desune enough, its tak EURU lee-[to]fu"

∫unk

Smash Master
I notice shaya makes his jokes a little bit too long for a basic premise.

ToZ I hate dumb memes like that.

"(something dumb and not related to what we were talking about). Discuss (cause I think my command on the internet is going to work)."

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I love Junk's ability to tell it how it is.

Like on the last page, and my elongated horrible jokes (which are generally longer than they should be because I have a long list of people to tease).

This is one of my first on the marth boards that doesn't involve VietGeek, congratulations <3.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i played roy in tourny because i knew i was gonna lost anyways, so we played roy dittos because roy is just that awesome

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I notice shaya makes his jokes a little bit too long for a basic premise.

ToZ I hate dumb memes like that.

"(something dumb and not related to what we were talking about). Discuss (cause I think my command on the internet is going to work)."
I hate to say it, but you're wrong about my post's relevance to the discussion. Bass Clef wposted asking me to add him on facebook. I told him what my name was (that was the first part of the post) so that he would accept my request.

I then mentioned Marth's Falchion so that Steel would not infract me for lack of topicality; he did that recently.

Of course I didn't expect anyone to actually discuss the fact that Marth has a falchion, I simply put that in there so that I could have a single-work, understood "you" commanding sentence.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Well I dunno about the discuss thing, I always try to include Marth, because this is about my main man.

Speaking of facebook, add/request Anthony Herbert (search email tonytunejr@aol.com), tell me your from SWF!

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Well I dunno about the discuss thing, I always try to include Marth, because this is about my main man.

Speaking of facebook, add/request Anthony Herbert, tell me your from SWF!
Are you black? There are a ton of results for Anthony Herbert... Could you just add me instead? Calvin Hensler.

Who are currently considered the top five Brawl Marths? In order, please.

Tennet

Smash Champion
5.) Just don't be bad! This will be a fun thread and promote more activity on the board. Again, no spam. Make sure it pertains to Marth in some way. And don't give me any posts like "I just had the most AWESOME pancakes of my life.... uhh to keep it on topic Marth's sword is really shiny." thx
ToZ can you read?

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
It'd just be easier to have this as a basic General thread, nothing in specific. I don't think anyone wants to mention in every post how awesome Marth's tiara is.

also stop sucking rules like a mongrel jesus ****

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
We wouldn't have this thread if we didn't follow the rules.

I'll make the group on FB if you guys want lol

Top 5? Kinda hard...

1. NEO
1. MikeHAZE
3. Bardull
4. Kadaj
4. Dr.PP

Yea that's the best I got for now.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah cause this post has substance.

Okay, thanks for the link, Ruk. I'll add.

We should make a Brawl Marth Main User Facebook group =D
*Fixed, that way we can let hippy in.

I'll join, but you people need to meet me in person before I friend you.

It's my strategy to prevent accusations that I have 800+ friends on FB that I never met in person. I have 800+ friends, but I actuallly know them.

Which reminds me, who's going to SNES?

Freezewish

Smash Ace
We wouldn't have this thread if we didn't follow the rules.

I'll make the group on FB if you guys want lol

Top 5? Kinda hard...

1. NEO
1. MikeHAZE
3. Bardull
4. Kadaj
4. Dr.PP

Yea that's the best I got for now.

Zex should be on here somewhere I think

He's so good. Ranked numbah 1 in Norcal.

Top Bottom