• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
grilz don exits.

I'd sooner believe Marth is a trap than to believe that Girls exist on the internet AND play competitive Smash.

My girlfriend is null because she is not on the internet. She exists IRL and is right next to me actually. lmao.

Ayen

Smash Apprentice
In Panama are one girl that play competitive Brawl, see use Zelda and Toon Link. She place top 4 in one tourney, lol. And she beat my Meta Knight one time, more lol.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Well that's true--I don exits. They're pretty slimming, and the purplish ones compliment my eyes.

And I don't exits, either. I wanna stay here foreverrrr 8D

I do, in fact, exist, though.

Psh. :laugh:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Ok guys, quit it with the "girls don't exist" talk, that's the reason why there are few girls on the internet, or at least the places we frequent.

Marth mains are deep.
You should see me on the debate hall, reduced all existence to faith, and had fun doing it.

Suspect

Smash Hero
alot of people are ignorant over there

what am i doing here?

i use marth sometimes even tho i hate him ALOT

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm pretty good at being ignorant but not being accepting of other ignoramuses.

I'm so elitist ROFL.

I need a trophy to hang on my wall.

=V

stingers

Smash Obsessed
your not bringing it with you to college tho. let your bros and sisses play with it at home and buy mine. plzplzplzplzplz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
They don't use it and I am bringing mine to college.

You're so goofy.

Edit: Stingers is actually not like everyone in NC. Don't be fooled.

stingers

Smash Obsessed

someone in here buy my 360

$250 for everything that comes with a 360. i have 5 games as well i'll sell them for $20 each. well rock band 2 and guitar hero 3 u need to pay some more for equipment. but its cheap.

$350 for everything :D what a good deal

Player-3

Smash Hero
Falcons Nair is a very good move and noone uses it like evar
>:

- Ledge Hopped
very good. i rarely see anyone use this to recover onto the stage from the ledge, but it cannot be shieldgrabbed inbetween hits, and if they are far away, you can always just di back and regrab the ledge. if they are closer however, you can fast fall into a jab, and then run past them and pivot grab/react according to what they do

- ShffLd Nairs
use these seriously
i see some people use them, but with all this first hit nair nonsense going on people forget about this piece of sexy awesome. It has very little landing lag, so use it to approach shield whores, and if you cant manage to pull a crossover to reverse jab on their shield, then can you just jab anyways, or if you wanna get fancy, UP B

- Full Hopped Nairs
yeah, you heard me
full hopped
you can full hop a nair to a uair before you land, this creates a pretty decent aerial wall since nair hits infront of you till it ends since its hitbox lasts very long and the cooldown is very little in the air

- *** nairs
falcon can rub it in other peoples faces
literraly
just saying, not really useful but its funny

- Nairing Offstage
Since MOST up bs dont have CRAZY SEXY TRANSCENDENTAL **** PRIORITY (mk) you can usually intercept and resend without having to time your attack to the extreme you usually do

- Nair Kills
yes. Nair can kil at around 150%, so if your uair is stale and you cant land a smash do the dthrow > nair string since most people dont think of it as a kill move, they will be trying to avoid a kill move (hyphen smash... bair.. knee..nipple dair..) and di AWAY and airdodge (or counter attack, in which case wait till theres lag and nair them) , and since nair ***** airdodges...... +1 rep nair

oh yeah
first hit nair is good too

Top Bottom