• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
So what is your opinions on mikeHAZE? Some people think he is one of the top 3 Marths, while others think the only thing he is good at is how competitive he plays in friendlies. I honestly think that, while he is an excellent Marth, he makes too many careless mistakes, especially on last stock/ last round. If he could get around that with more practice, he could easily be one of the top 10, or even 5, Marth mains

Albert.

Smash Master
So what is your opinions on mikeHAZE? Some people think he is one of the top 3 Marths, while others think the only thing he is good at is how competitive he plays in friendlies. I honestly think that, while he is an excellent Marth, he makes too many careless mistakes, especially on last stock/ last round. If he could get around that with more practice, he could easily be one of the top 10, or even 5, Marth mains
You obviously don't know what you're talking about >_<

not that it matters....

Edit: ****itt Junk, that too, how could I have forgotten :/

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Marshmallowman, just because someone sandbags in friendlies doesn't mean they aren't good
A lot of people don't try their hardest in every match

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I am insulted I was not included in any rap battle and subsequently will reject any offer in the future out of spite.

:mad088:

CO18

Smash Hero
lol? Name 2 Marths better than him. Go.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
What you guys find careless would actually **** anybody less then a pro. MikeHAZE is definitely top 2 where Marth is concerned.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Mike being completely serious in friendlies?
Blasphemy.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Everyone tells me I look 20 when they first meet me :/

Also wow

looks scale:

| ----steel------kadaj--------------------------------- |

no ego

ill just bring another girl with me

Top Bottom