• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Some people in Florida want Australians to come to some tournament this Christmas.

Anyone wanna GIVE ME MONEY ?

Sponsor shaya, give me $10, 100 people do it and I have an EPIC return flight to Florida, ZMT and I will be best buddies.

Albert.

Smash Master
If snoop dog met you Ten Ten he'd shoot you on sight.

Mr. Snoop wouldn't shoot me though because I'm gonna be in one of the live bands for one of his collabos or something.

Albert.

Smash Master
I am finally using DTilt well

in an unrelated note: I'm going to go be a good Brainwashed american consumer and see Inglorius Basterds at midnight K byebye Marth boards

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Hmm, can i be fear's replacement? I'm norcal but im sure we can put aside our differences and i can be the embodiment of the hyrbid so-norcal marth metagame.

P.S. i can brawl you now if u want too. i can use meebo to chat with you since i have msn and not aim. just hit me with address (is it junkinthtrunk +@aol.com?)

Tennet

Smash Champion
yeah it is, we have half the band new people this year...they have a lot to learn.

that sucks man

Tennet

Smash Champion
we buy our charts, we have a newish band director he came in last year and man hes kinda stupid, i miss the other one... she went full chemistry

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Hmm, can i be fear's replacement? I'm norcal but im sure we can put aside our differences and i can be the embodiment of the hyrbid so-norcal marth metagame.

P.S. i can brawl you now if u want too. i can use meebo to chat with you since i have msn and not aim. just hit me with address (is it junkinthtrunk +@aol.com?)
Junk is socal during the school year but he's norcal during the summer.

And backlash is probably smarter than me. =]

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Hi mike.
Hi RoyR.
Hi Kadaj.
Hi Bardull.
Hi Emblem Lord.
Hi Steel2nd.
Hi Pierce7d.
Hi VietGeek.
Hi Eazy.
Hi Shaya.
Hi Dr. Peepee

I'm a douche. Nice to meet you.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i found my wallet. that's new. it's badass and has a mario on it adn it's one of those things where if you angle it the picture changes, so he goes from being on top of a mushroom to picking it up over his head. it's like 20 years old or something. it also has my Midnight Maxim Tune tune card in it too. Any of you Marth mains play that game?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But who the **** would want to go there in winter (Michigan)?

New York is hopefully -July- next year.

Florida is interesting because some pro florida national tournament is being held and the organisers want aussies to go.

And Snow in Florida would be epic.
Mainly because I want to see Snow on beaches.

∫unk

Smash Master
just post here on my wall or something

i'll add ur fc

actually ill play ppl now i guess kadaj is like bangin a girl and neo is eating some excuse for a breakfast burrito

Reizilla

uh...my laptop runs on linux not windows (long story). anyway i will see if i can get a version of aim for this thing if not oh well lol

@shaya: its more likely to snow here in Sac then it is to ever snow in FL. if it does happen to snow there then God help us all.
It snowed in the RGV for the first time in over 100 years back in 2004. They sold snow on ebay for like $100000. That being said, everybody should come to our cosplay/halloween tourney on Oct. 31!!! haha

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It snowed in the RGV for the first time in over 100 years back in 2004. They sold snow on ebay for like $100000. That being said, everybody should come to our cosplay/halloween tourney on Oct. 31!!! haha
Halloween tourney? When? Where? Link plz.

Even though I'll probably be doing a FIND event that day.

Reizilla

Halloween tourney? When? Where? Link plz.

Even though I'll probably be doing a FIND event that day.
Oct. 31. Brownsville, TX.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219725

not really official yet, I'm just trying to get hyyyyyyyyyype because that's one of the only weekends i'll be down from college and i want it to be epic. and there's two more tourneys before that one anyway. it probably won't turn into a big thing unless people upstate think it's the coolest idea in the world.

Top Bottom