• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
So I re-watched the mikeHAZE vs Ally set, Shaya your voice is cool/funny as hell =P

"Marth is probably like this Shaya ****** doesnt know what he's talking about." Lulz follow

feardragon64

Smash Champion
its not unstoppable just ******** everyone does it like its good

oh wells they'll find out in tournament

get d-tilt n-aird by mk 1000x and maybe they'll stop
Not if I don't go to a tourney!
Actually I can't even pretend I'm good at it. My wifi tactics don't work. **** I can't even play wifi properly.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
lol rolling isn't unstoppable on wi-fi

its just a little bit better

you're just still getting used to it junk
Meh, actually rolling is uber ghey on wifi, I agree with Junk and the aib ladder here.

If you are playing on the ladder, you cant really use 100% offline tactics and hope to be top 32. I found that out a while ago. Usmash is soooo **** in lag xD, just spam it and youll win games.

Also nice name color Bengals :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
How should marth play against campy snakes?...i guess that means all snakes. I've decided to pick up marth as a secondary for certain matchups

Broly

Smash Lord
suspect just ask me for tips.

usually ya need a great spacing approach to take snake on. usually a shf-air will do the trick. expect snakes to mortar slide if ya constantly do it so be wary. the attack begins once you get under him. also use alot of side-bs to keep them from f-tilt range. dont pick up nades as it slows down your approach. i usually like to f-air them until they make a move and then ill either turn-b or f-smash. i hear its difficult for snakes to camp a good rush down marth tho im not too sure. but, once ya get him in the air, u-air and read the airdodges. be ready for a b-air if they are trying to get back at ground, but if you position in front of them, it wont be much of a problem. i hope this helps.

Suspect

Smash Hero
suspect just ask me for tips.

usually ya need a great spacing approach to take snake on. usually a shf-air will do the trick. expect snakes to mortar slide if ya constantly do it so be wary. the attack begins once you get under him. also use alot of side-bs to keep them from f-tilt range. dont pick up nades as it slows down your approach. i usually like to f-air them until they make a move and then ill either turn-b or f-smash. i hear its difficult for snakes to camp a good rush down marth tho im not too sure. but, once ya get him in the air, u-air and read the airdodges. be ready for a b-air if they are trying to get back at ground, but if you position in front of them, it wont be much of a problem. i hope this helps.
Ight cool thanks

Please refer to the question and answer thread.

In other news:

I need a new avatar. What shall I make it?
no u

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Dat DASC **** looks pretty hawt. glad someone has formally documented it even tho im sure its been known since forever (especially if you play a "usmash happy" (cept not rly) character like fox or sheik).

now i can dash attack > dair reliably. plus da is a semi-spike so aside from rolling or immediate counterattack, the sheer fact that the tech is there means i've severely limited by opponent's options...just add boomerang or bomb to cover the rolling aspect.

...lol snake bear

wait this aint the tl boards...its cooler, almost cold

steel can you teach me how to play guilty gear tho?

its so ffaaassstttt

makes me dizzy

=V

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Meh, actually rolling is uber ghey on wifi, I agree with Junk and the aib ladder here.

If you are playing on the ladder, you cant really use 100% offline tactics and hope to be top 32. I found that out a while ago. Usmash is soooo **** in lag xD, just spam it and youll win games.
Oh yea i def agree that playing the exact same way you do offline will hurt your chances at winning. I've just never had problems with people rolling online, at all lol. unless it's like reaaaally laggy.

Also nice name color Bengals :)[/QUOTE]

<3

Bengals' name looks sexy in green. D:
<3

clowsui

Smash Legend
sup mah d00ds

i wonder if mike won bio3 with the ultra sexy marth

also does anyone have any cool marth textures? i don't check often...

Albert.

Smash Master
sup mah d00ds

i wonder if mike won bio3 with the ultra sexy marth

also does anyone have any cool marth textures? i don't check often...
I think there's a Roy Mustang (from Fullmetal Alchemist) one. If there isn't I'll ***** at Ten Ten to make it, I think he might almost be useful in that regard ;)

yeah I'm curious about BIO 3 too

I'm so bored, in Fort Myers with no Wii

Oh **** didn't mean to double post sorryyy :/

Tennet

Smash Champion
Ha ha i've been to busy for textures right now, i got like 3 or 4 requests still too >.<

There isn't a roy mustang marth iirc.

Roxas M

Smash Master
i can't post pics or links kadaj. =_=
stupid wiinet.
but i still can't find a texture for itachi that has a link. and the texture sites that have the pictures aren't working tonight.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Say hello.

I played Marth at the beginning of brawl, and I soon dropped him for Sheik. However, I just recently noticed that Marth was still one of my better characters, so I'm gonna be hanging out here a bit while I'm working on him. I'm considering maining him, so expect to see me here a bit. :p

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
How to get good with Marth by Forward:

Forward said:
Just play the game. Play 50 more matches and you will understand it. You will see the patterns. You will develop the reflexes. If you want to improve, you have to play. Time spent not playing the game could be better spent playing the game. Thinking about the game also works. Time spent thinking about your homework, or that girl you have a crush on, could be better spent thinking about the game. Some of the best strategies I have developed came to me when I was not playing the game, only thinking about it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I lost a tournament,

America saturated me with MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WILL never win a tournament badness. vughh.

Kadaj, I did get to play D0N though; I kinda went on a rampage and two stocked everyone 4 sets in a row (a match or two was a 3 stock...). Then I played melee marth...
then i lost... in brawl

melee sucks. why do ******s need to have that **** at tournaments :(

FARK why is melee marf such fail, if marth was in smash 64 i'd tap that game forever.

DB1 like not comboing into db2 is the biggest amount of failure every conceived.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I lost a tournament,

America saturated me with MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WILL never win a tournament badness. vughh.

Kadaj, I did get to play D0N though; I kinda went on a rampage and two stocked everyone 4 sets in a row (a match or two was a 3 stock...). Then I played melee marth...
then i lost... in brawl

melee sucks. why do ******s need to have that **** at tournaments :(

FARK why is melee marf such fail, if marth was in smash 64 i'd tap that game forever.

DB1 like not comboing into db2 is the biggest amount of failure every conceived.
xD Hey you and I both. At least you actually beat someone outside of pools though. : P

-Hi MGD

Top Bottom