• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Viet must be looking for a bruise~nyan.

Obviously must be jealous my avatar is so much more awesome than his.
Totally awesome shoulders.

I also cannot wait until next tournament where I'll have an SD card that replaces every song with Rickrolls, every editable texture with Rick Astley 2d sprites, and have 8* of them and put them on every wii whilst no one is looking.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
We're still working on him **** it.

Defensive Offense is something we were making less rewarding.

DarkSonic just posted a small Wall of Text incase you missed it to revert Marth back to his elegant self. This build is just lol.

Calm down, woman. I like Marth just as much as you (maybe even more.)

Also, where the hell do you live to have B+ take over your state?
Well work faster, you! :V

But I like Defensive Offense. :< And whether I/you like it or not aside, it IS his vB playstyle. And I quite like vMarth. Thus as long as your goal is to change that playstyle, I'm not going to like Marth+ (nor understand the reason behind the change, but I could and do say the same about 75% of B+ in general so that doesn't matter XD). That's okay, isn't it? xD

Yeah, I saw that. XD

How do I calm down when I'm not worked up? :D And that's not possible. Nothing can match my fangirlism~

@Viet--yeeeaaaah you lost me at "Fu". xD

Also, vMarth. Vanilla Marth.

...Ohai texture idea, could you please GTFO? I have no TIIME for you. D:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think my Marth just got like five times as good

because I've been sitting over here in China not playing Smash for the past week and a half.

One more week of improving at a game without playing it and I shall become invincible!

∫unk

Smash Master
with a gamer tag like chaos marth yeah. why wouldnt you just be chaos adding your character into your tag is scrub status

but then when you **** its kinda funny cause the conversation goes

"you lost 1st round???!?"
"i dont want to talk about it"
"well who'd you lose to?"
"...chaos marth/shadowrob/etc."

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
stop being cute cm <3

i heards you got13th in dubz with pgn =D
Yes! we *****. and almost took a game off m2k and ally <3 amazing for our first time teaming.

with a gamer tag like chaos marth yeah. why wouldnt you just be chaos adding your character into your tag is scrub status

but then when you **** its kinda funny cause the conversation goes

"you lost 1st round???!?"
"i dont want to talk about it"
"well who'd you lose to?"
"...chaos marth/shadowrob/etc."
LOL I made this account when i was like 13 i think. and i have two people in my region with the tag chaos. :/

I used the tag "Kazin" for awhile but everyone here knew me by chaos marth so i stuck with it. xD

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Viquey just move to WC. Conservatism will win out over there while EC slowly...

fufufufufufufu~

gets infested by the super omega, Heaven's Haven, Giga Ark, Artemis Saber, Electrifying Divine Super Cannon 5412 Brawl Plus.

/ shaya is a better weeaboo

Or go to Japan where they really don't care what game they play. I herd they like the fact that Ganon doesn't suck in B+. It leads to:

and wwwww~

=V
Why are you so asian?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
But really, why is chaos a good thing?

At least you spelled it right.
Technically it's neither bad nor good, universal order and chaos are neither good nor bad things except when there's too much of one.

But chaos is one of those things that automatically makes everything 10x cooler by adding to it. Just like adding, "of doom" to the end of things.

Come on, which is cooler, "chips" or "CHAOS CHIPS"?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
why lol rep your region!
because texas gets waaaaaaaaaaay more butt-hurt than any other region and i'm a hater and that just makes hating too easy. and because they kicked me out of their chat :( and because they always over-hype themselves then talk like they're the **** then lose to a cripple.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Technically it's neither bad nor good, universal order and chaos are neither good nor bad things except when there's too much of one.

But chaos is one of those things that automatically makes everything 10x cooler by adding to it. Just like adding, "of doom" to the end of things.

Come on, which is cooler, "chips" or "CHAOS CHIPS"?

lmao. I was like 5 when i made this! D:

i lol'd at everyone on livestream saying i suck when i played dark.pch. I got hella nervous that was my first time playing him in tournament and we train together alot. and i had EVERYONE cheering against me xD I had d1 and atomsk screaming in my ear.

Albert.

Smash Master

lmao. I was like 5 when i made this! D:

i lol'd at everyone on livestream saying i suck when i played dark.pch. I got hella nervous that was my first time playing him in tournament and we train together alot. and i had EVERYONE cheering against me xD I had d1 and atomsk screaming in my ear.
changing your avatar made me think for a second that there were two Chaos Marths with accounts. (with different spacing or something)

I guess "Methodical Marth" just doesn't sound cool

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Seems like fox thinks they've got an advantage against us. I'm amused, is anyone else?

The fox boards seem spectacularly optimistic these days, I mean they think they're even against MK (or slight advantage).

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yea, of course, Ganondorf goes even against MK cause he can kill him at 10% and I've beaten MKs with my Ganon, right? Right guys, right?

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Good stuff.

Are brackets posted?
They aren't yet. Hopefully sometime today. But i beat Buuman and rogue pit in brackets and lost to Dark.pch first round of winner's and Fatal in loser's(I shoulda won I came back on him with 1stock and 90% to his 2stock 80% and brought him to last stock 134% and choked and accidently up-b'd into his u-tilt) :/

changing your avatar made me think for a second that there were two Chaos Marths with accounts. (with different spacing or something)

I guess "Methodical Marth" just doesn't sound cool
lmao. <3

my avi and title are the best parts of snes.

Freezewish

Smash Ace
That Luigi dance you guys were doing had me laughing so hard.

Good S*** CM taking out Buuman and Rogue Pit in brackets. Keep it up. :)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
That Luigi dance you guys were doing had me laughing so hard.

Good S*** CM taking out Buuman and Rogue Pit in brackets. Keep it up. :)

WAH WAH WAH WAH<3

and thanks. :D I 2-0'd everyone i beat but got 2-0'd by dark.pch.

and I got third in my pool to orion and blackwaltz took both to game 3 and 2-0'd everyone else. including omegawhitemage and Turtle. I suck in pools. :/

∫unk

Smash Master
because texas gets waaaaaaaaaaay more butt-hurt than any other region and i'm a hater and that just makes hating too easy. and because they kicked me out of their chat :( and because they always over-hype themselves then talk like they're the **** then lose to a cripple.
im a crippled right now :(

nothing wrong with it except everyone stares at you

∫unk

Smash Master
i saw broly at whobo and had a mm with him but was too scared to play him XD

i still play marth peeps just not as a main

some matchups he just raaaapes no fear while going aggro so much fun

feardragon64

Smash Champion
MBR members, please report to the MBR. It's been inactive since the purge, but I have put up a very important discussion topic.
Don't you aim with two of em(Steel/Shaya)? Peepee is on aim fairly often as well. That just leaves haze who you could just contact via his wall or possibly aim(dunno if he's on often). lol you're better off telling people on aim since there are 5 of ya. And Neo but has he just not accepted the invite?

Also lol yoshi.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I just got off work and smell really bad. I'm slouching in my chair and sometimes I can smell my ball sweat wafting towards my face

rooooofl

Top Bottom