• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Albert.

Smash Master
I just got off work and smell really bad. I'm slouching in my chair and sometimes I can smell my ball sweat wafting towards my face

rooooofl
Very charming. Nice use of the word "waft"

Dude

You should write a poem
I LOL'd^^

I love how NEO says one thing and everyone quotes him. But If it had been ToZ or somebody that had said that everybody would have been like "ew stfu"

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Very charming. Nice use of the word "waft"

I LOL'd^^

I love how NEO says one thing and everyone quotes him. But If it had been ToZ or somebody that had said that everybody would have been like "ew stfu"
Ahhh, the effect of status on response. That's why I don't say such things; I only quote them.

*Glances at signature*

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I had people quote me before, if you said something like that I would have said the same thing. Idolization don't fly with me, not on the Marth boards, not even celebrities. Role models (aka in this situation, Neo, mikeHAZE, Lain, any good Marth in reality) is another story.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
The stuff I see in here makes me go WTF.
Then I leave and come back later to see what other random stuff you guys post.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Neo is a poet on the inside
His Balls are sweaty, knees weak, arms heavy
Theres **** on his sweater already, moms spaghetti

∫unk

Smash Master
bio was 2 days and sat night I couldn't go home cuz my mom said "u can't come home it's past 10 stay at a motel" like wtf I'm 20

so anyways I couldn't change or shower I think I beat ppl day 2 just raising my arms

taking off my jacket was my real counterpick

there was this chik that was on my nuts day 1 even though I was getting wrecked. Second day I'm handing out the **** (neo special smelly version) in smash but she was definitely not as interested

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
tunin' in to the 999, they used to call her caroline!

hmmm, so i've decided to write a novel of some sort. i can't decide whether i want to make it fiction or non-fiction though. i can see advantages/disadvantages to both sides. i'm taking a vote/ideas if anybody cares.

Suspect

Smash Hero
dont do it! 50 gonna testify
walk up in the court lookin extra fly
till the day he die
he gonna testify

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Are we doing a rap battle or some ****? I don't wanna have to burn a ***** na' mean? I from southside so we ****s with rapping.

Lol sorry, I got to sides to my vocab, Queens born and raised.

Oh, AiB is currently feeling the Marth **** these days...

Suspect

Smash Hero
southside jamaica queens...where 50 from...CUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRTTTTIIIIISSSSSSSSS

***** im from cleveland!

lain

Smash Master
**** NEO, the coldness.

I'ma beat your black *** in Marth dittos when I come up there to **** EC again (WHICH I JUST FINISHED DOING)

<3

Albert.

Smash Master
lol at TenTen.
and I mean that "lol" in the MEANEST way possible :p

LAIN name searched?

This is my last day with Marth before I leave to college :/

BTW anybody that knows current music... The-Dream.

I wanna talk about The-Dream.

If you look past the ridiculously sex-fueled lyrics... Its actually REALLY good music. He's got a nice voice with a good range. THERE'S REALLY complex harmonies. And great production and arrangements. I just listened to the Bonus track "Let me see that booty" &&& Needless to say, I'm very impressed yet again. Hats off to The-Dream.

"Needless to say" is such a misnomer of a phrase.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
**** i got soooo far in majora's mask on VC only to find out that the suspend feature doesn't apply to n64 games firsthand. and i had an owl save in there too. its all gone =(

like 5 hours worth of playing down the drain. i hate when that happens, then i stop playing the game for months before i get over it

in other news im picking up okami today, hopefully it lives up to the hype

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
**** i got soooo far in majora's mask on VC only to find out that the suspend feature doesn't apply to n64 games firsthand. and i had an owl save in there too. its all gone =(

like 5 hours worth of playing down the drain. i hate when that happens, then i stop playing the game for months before i get over it

in other news im picking up okami today, hopefully it lives up to the hype
RAPEEEEDDDD xD

Oh we need to do wifi Marth dittos today, and Play meh Cario. (Yeah Im using other chars now, not top tier)

Im using Jiggs for low tier. (Anyone know how she fairs there?)

Also everyone should get Metroid Prime Trilogy, games amazing.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
RAPEEEEDDDD xD

Oh we need to do wifi Marth dittos today, and Play meh Cario. (Yeah Im using other chars now, not top tier)

Im using Jiggs for low tier. (Anyone know how she fairs there?)

Also everyone should get Metroid Prime Trilogy, games amazing.
Who is this kid? I don't think I've seen him around lately. Must be some Florida scrub Marth.
<3 ZMT.

Btw I'm in Indiana again for college so I can play EC without too much lag now. Yay no shame for wifi'ing instead of sitting in training mode. I'm just up for fun games and I'll play whoever ya want me to. Normal rules of course.

Albert.

Smash Master
ToZ spams Shield and Fsmash

doesn't kill me till like 170%

I spam DTilt and Sucking.

I kill him at 130%

moral of the story: We both suck.

OH AND HE SPAMS COUNTER, THE WORST KIND OF SPAM, EVER.

Top Bottom