• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Freezewish tell me what's so appealing about those girls, and why you also had to go to great lengths to dare put Hangul on your custom title. >=(

And yeah, I still have Steel2nd blocked on AiB LOL

it IS WC's facebook so he was gonna get coast-canceled anyways

Also:

<___<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hmm.

Your location for some reason brought up the instantaneous memory of "those girls"

err what were they called

*looks at Steel2nd's favorites*

Girl's Generation or something.

I swear all these groups sound so generic on my Youtube search @_@

Hope it's translation johns =V

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Freezewish tell me what's so appealing about those girls, and why you also had to go to great lengths to dare put Hangul on your custom title. >=(

And yeah, I still have Steel2nd blocked on AiB LOL

it IS WC's facebook so he was gonna get coast-canceled anyways

Also:

<___<

yes the slim is quite sexy with that price cut almost as sexy as korean girls

i forgot how awesome it is to be at college xD

:chuckle::chuckle:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
ZOMG I used Seibrik's super awesome AT today!!!!!!!!!! Once out of about 20 games. got a free nair -> edge guard -> KO
yeah, I'm legit now.

Albert.

Smash Master
Umm considering squirtle is a high/top tier character and charizard is mid tier I don't see how falcon can go even unless it's wifi. I have only seen typh absolutely destroy great falcons. I mean his squirtle was beating m2k.
Ivysaur is combo-machine tier.

but then there's the recovery :(

now I wanna go play more PT again : /

I'm leaving for the 34459834059 mile trip to Boston in like 6 hours. I don't intend on sleeping tonight.

Albert.

Smash Master
k this CPU Marth I was just playing used Bthrow.

I LOL'd

silly CPU!

Anyway, I am so late in everything Marth metagame related. Its like I read about it on here but it takes 6 months to fully digest and then get implemented in my game... I suck. Don't have the auto-**** gene that alot of smashers seem to have. Don't play any other games just smash. (also I'm not black :/ ) Anyway, if you've read this far, thanks :) I'm going to try and **** it up in Boston.
Somethings im terribly late on... Dtilt. Like seriously. Its like I'm WC with that.
also. Ledge traps. like. Ledgehugging, forcing them to use their upB to get onthe stage and then ****** them in their lag... TOO GOOD. WTF lol

bye for a long while guys, ILY all

feardragon64

Smash Champion

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Did you know that if D3 inhales someone and then gets hit, the person he inhaled takes all the knockback, so inhale-firepunch is amazing, because D3 is an easy target. It's also ignorant of controller port.

∫unk

Smash Master
lol you wouldnt even throw them to me we'd be right beside each other XD
fool i didnt know if u wanted me to d-throw or just pummel

Did you know that if D3 inhales someone and then gets hit, the person he inhaled takes all the knockback, so inhale-firepunch is amazing, because D3 is an easy target. It's also ignorant of controller port.
that's amazing and good to know

Roxas M

Smash Master
that would be good for team battles. d3 inhales a opponent and d3's partner hits him with a move with lots of knockback. the opponent that was inhaled takes all the knockback and at higher % will kill them.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
why would you team with dedede when you could team with mk?

why would you team with another char that tanks stocks...

if no one takes the offensive it doesnt matter what coastal di you have cuz ur gonna die anyway and lose. =V

im obv exaggerating but u get the point

cheese-kun said he'd be around the area and imma house him.

we're gonna play rust

all morning

then get guilty

all afternoon

then wish my grill worked

so we can cook things with a BANG!

all night, when its cool

unfortunately hes an 09er and obv cannot fathom why any1 would play an older game like that weird gcn party game

good thing accent core+ was released in 09 but adds nothing but moar casual stuff iirc =V

=V

why is shaya not here

so rude imo

gimme dat artemis saber plz

∫unk

Smash Master
Marth has to pretty much team with mk

but it'd be better if marth wasn't involved at all other teams can focus on the marth which usually results in marth being gimped unless you have an mk to save you with tornado

Top Bottom