• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Freezewish

Smash Ace
That would make a good custom title Bengals. "hint, hint"

Still wouldn't compare to mines though.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167

Allied

Smash Master
So which marth's are going to Flordia gaming this december (to further the *cough* marths metagame? *cough* staying on topic to not get infractions)

Please tell me if you're pumped

discuss :]

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I do extremely well with Zelda, Olimar, Snake, MK, D3, Wario and DK. You just have to play the appropriate role depending on your opponents and on your partner's style. I teamed with a G&W once, but he was inexperienced. I teamed with Snakeee at SNES, but felt that while Snakeee and I did decently off individual skill, our characters did not compliment each other (ZSS)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
albert, what school are you going to in boston?

any quick tips for the g&w match up?

∫unk

Smash Master
Play z and sk92 and fow

u tilt technically beats key but think of how many options gw has above u to bait the u tilt

so in practicality no it doesn't

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ZSS and Marth could work, it would just be a different style, considering both are major spacing characters.

I think the best situation would be alternating ground and aerial control.
ZSS using the gun, dash attacks, and utilts on ground (does ZSS get time to down smash? iono).
Marth using db, dtilt, fsmash, fthrows/uthrows (on the ground)
ZSS side b... ... ... uair and bair in the air, with Marth doing the normal aerial shiz himself.
I'd say it would be better for Marth to be on the ground in the pair :o

SHIELD beats Key, why utilt that *****.

∫unk

Smash Master
Marth wario is okay... Again ur weakness becomes the opponents focusing on the marth especially if they have a mk on the team and wario is only decent at saving

it's just most teams don't employ the right strategy when fighting a marth on teams which gives marth space and let's him camp/stock tank. There's very little marth can do if 2 competent ppl are edgeguarding.

ZSS and Marth could work, it would just be a different style, considering both are major spacing characters.

I think the best situation would be alternating ground and aerial control.
ZSS using the gun, dash attacks, and utilts on ground (does ZSS get time to down smash? iono).
Marth using db, dtilt, fsmash, fthrows/uthrows (on the ground)
ZSS side b... ... ... uair and bair in the air, with Marth doing the normal aerial shiz himself.
I'd say it would be better for Marth to be on the ground in the pair :o

SHIELD beats Key, why utilt that *****.
Zss is horrible at saving and is a spacing/defensive character on teams. It defintely does not work with marth. The only way u would win with marth vs zss is to do 2 1 on 1s and beat them because ur better players. U won't beat any legit team or a team with better players through teamwork with marth/zss.

shield technically beats every attack unfortunately vs a high mobility character like gw sitting in your shield is extremely stupid. U don't si in shield vs a good wario same thing here.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
ORLY ??! loooool yea your right i'll do worse we'll see though just take a look at the results after the tourney this weekend XD

<--- has only placed lower than 9th twice when i went to tourneys ...

Freezewish

Smash Ace
I had to convince CK to enter last time he went to Chu's.

Then he knocked me out of losers <_<

Enter again CK so I can knock you out this time. :laugh:

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Lol

I wasn't as confident in the ditto then as I am now so I used my scrub Metaknight and lost.

^Totally a john

Player-3

Smash Hero
pierce if you go to the halloween bash and i manage to get there and im not in florida at my great grandmothers 100th birthday then lets mm plz

i wanna get frame trapped by an EC marth

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i bet someones gonna say being black is more relevant to marf than ice cars.

which btw is bs =V

Player-3 just play Guilty Gear and we'll learn frame traps...ALL THE TIME. Frame traps in Brawl aren't even that potent. Most of the time it'll just invoke you to be hit by DB. Wow so scary. =V

This thread's title is extremely misguiding. wtf is this thread about now?

obv

Top Bottom