• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

∫unk

Smash Master
Thunder of Zeus i'm not playing your wifi-tactic falco where i learn nothing cause you just repeat the same thing 1000x no offense

Unless you want to play my wifi-tactic pikachu i'm not learning anything and neither are you playing ******** like that

Roxas M

Smash Master
Thunder of Zeus i'm not playing your wifi-tactic falco where i learn nothing cause you just repeat the same thing 1000x no offense

Unless you want to play my wifi-tactic pikachu i'm not learning anything and neither are you playing ******** like that
what's the difference between normal tactics and wifi-tactics?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
no wifi tactices are
abusing the lag and the innability to do certain things like powershield and space correctly to win matches.
also
**** you viet i liek marf <3

Albert.

Smash Master
lmfao you combo'd my ivysaur with DDD thats soo hard to do

lol @ you rage quitting after counter picking me and getting Cg'd
looks like Kadaj had to go and copy NEO with the whole pink name.

:p

Yo I'm in Boston folks. No dorm yet though.

Theres almost no brawl scene in Massachusetts/Boston :( only like 1 thread for MA at all. And then like 8 people in an AiB group :(

Junk is my favorite D3 player.

Oh i got premium obv

Player-3

Smash Hero
so wheres my fan club

what kind of music albert, i was thinking about going into music when i graduate

Albert.

Smash Master
so wheres my fan club
How about I make a group of people I actually like on SWF and put just you and Jun. Is that cool?

jkkk to everybody else

what kind of music albert, i was thinking about going into music when i graduate
rock/funk/r&B/soul/Rappppp music

I have most fun with the n**** music actually.

<3 black people

(that sounds racist but no seriously, black people know how to make good f***ing music, they gave us jazz and blues which turned into rock... ETC...)

EDIT: BTW thats what's good about my college, they actually care about all styles whereas most every other music program is just straight jazz OR classical.

I miss Marth :'(

Player-3

Smash Hero
aw yeah

rock funk and some of dat souulllll music

rap CAN be good but it can also be very bad
lul

classical is really good sometimes i like it
:D

Player-3

Smash Hero

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
EDIT: BTW thats what's good about my college, they actually care about all styles whereas most every other music program is just straight jazz OR classical.
Berklee is the most contemporary-*** college out there! Classical = 10000x better! And most schools aren't just Jazz OR Classical, it's just way too **** hard for most people to excel at multiple genres. Juilliard offers Jazz as do most other conservatories out there. If you can do it, by all means, go for it. It's not like you really need a degree for performance anyway, just training.
/ranti'mjustmadbecauseigotbackuptrumpetinthesymphonyorchestrahere.

Anyway, while we're talking about college, I'm finally finding some people to play against here in Kingsville and I showed my room mate SWF and he's actually picking up on stuff pretty quickly. This is looking promising. Downside is, he wants to play Diddy >_<

Player-3

Smash Hero
play luigi then

luigi destroys diddy cuz diddy cant do any banana **** on him
lololol

plus luigi is fun as hell
diddy is also fun as hell to play

but a ***** and a half to play AGAISNT

Reizilla

yeah, i do play some luigi. funny thing is i never thought of going him against diddy. i'll have to try that next time. i can't stand playing against my other friends diddy. so annoying. i'll be working up my weegee because i hate that match up and those bananas so much.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
junk we play sometime this weekend or something, i kind of got distracted lol.
! tournament tommorow i will be bustin out the marth most likely. Wish me luck!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Thanks to Junk's insight, I've come to a conclusion about americanskillz

West Coast >= Midwest >>>>>>>> East Coast

East Coast is like, Australian metagame I hear.
Yea... you were lied to.

East Coast is usually top or about Equal with at worst with West Coast, cause we've got East Coast DI.

West Coast's got weird mindgames.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Alby is facing identity crisis.

It happens to everyone who is at a plateau.

He either moves on or is stuck there forever to gain epiphany over the point of playing competitive games.

I bet he's gonna try to DB everyone all 3 stocks. =V

Alby: play BlazBlue instead. =V

So I can imagine you getting iced into ice...

yomi. =V

Albert.

Smash Master
Berklee is the most contemporary-*** college out there! Classical = 10000x better! And most schools aren't just Jazz OR Classical, it's just way too **** hard for most people to excel at multiple genres. Juilliard offers Jazz as do most other conservatories out there. If you can do it, by all means, go for it. It's not like you really need a degree for performance anyway, just training.
/ranti'mjustmadbecauseigotbackuptrumpetinthesymphonyorchestrahere.
I don't think you actually said anything in this paragraph LOL

Player-3

Smash Hero
juuunnkkk ill play you on p2s wii if he lets me

he said i can hit me up on aim when your ready or something cuz were gonna be playin offlines

Reizilla

What awesome tourneys are going down today that Marths are attending?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
every1 obv went to play blazblue with its ice cars

obv

im at home trying to improve my melee marfs control

and autocancel wolfs fair in brawl+

i thought brawl+ was suppose to be easily accessible, aka being easy leik brawl

why would it require frame perfection now?

so mean imo

Q&A Thread.

Honestly, though, I'm not as involved in the tournament scene as I would like to be. I don't know of any upcoming tournaments.

Does anyone know anything about the Virginia tournament scene? I would like to give them a try.
Be less elitist please. Both GD and Q&A are full of pointless sh*t that's somewhat related to Smash. However such a trivial question probably better belongs here as it would also invoke conversations. =V

Lmao

SoVa >_>

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
every1 obv went to play blazblue with its ice cars

obv

im at home trying to improve my melee marfs control

and autocancel wolfs fair in brawl+

i thought brawl+ was suppose to be easily accessible, aka being easy leik brawl

why would it require frame perfection now?

so mean imo

Be less elitist please. Both GD and Q&A are full of pointless sh*t that's somewhat related to Smash. However such a trivial question probably better belongs here as it would also invoke conversations. =V

Lmao

SoVa >_>

The part where it said "Honestly, though" was meant to show that the previous statement was a joke. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

MD/VA region has lots of tournaments. There was a Chu biweekly coming up iirc. Just lurk the MD/VA social threads and see if people post stuff.

Thank you; I'll give that a try.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'm sorry if I was unclear as well.

I was to say that we should all follow our glorious leader without question and run a School Days marathon.

I heard the Anime was very heart-warming. He wants our morale to raise for the upcoming battle to set Akaneia free!

Hoist your swords into the air!

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Top Bottom