• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I'm sorry if I was unclear as well.

I was to say that we should all follow our glorious leader without question and run a School Days marathon.

I heard the Anime was very heart-warming. He wants our morale to raise for the upcoming battle to set Akaneia free!

Hoist your swords into the air!

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
Are you and i thinking of the same School Days? If so, i am led to the conclusion that you find kitchen knives adorable.

@Shaya: LMAO

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
He does

Ryoko has similar knives

I bet shayas post had something to do with how horrible emo animes are but maybe not i dunno.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
That's why I main Toon Link obv.

Your conclusion is inaccurate and not encompassing. =V

really tho, let's watch it.

On a yacht boat. =D

Player-3

Smash Hero
why do i feel so left out when you people alot about your animus

ive never read/watched any of them ever

:v.... so halp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well thats a lie i watched like..... 2 episodes of naruto before i was like

weeaboos...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Player-3, after listening to Miku sing Nice Boat to me.

We should do a School Days marathon after we've been knocked out of teams at Tipped Off 5.

The end will be really cute and stuff. I heard she wavedashes away to a yacht.

Her playstyle is very similar to Azen's Marth IIRC.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You guys are ruining the series for viet

you may as well just go out and show him the last 6 minutes of ep 12

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
hey i just got a avatar, i had nothing to do with the "Nice boat" pic. (shayas post btw if hes still blocked for you steel)

actually i would reccomend the game thingy they have for school days. he will enjoy every last ending cutscene im sure.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You're right, what we don't got in experience, we got:

Lamchop's Invincibility Train

and

Nonchalant Strolling Car

LITNSC.

PlayerV3 Combo obv

Albert.

Smash Master
I just read VietGeek's rebuttal of ToZ's pointless post.

Good job Viet.

Bad Job ToZ, if it was actually a joke, It did not succeed at all.

I hate when people say "I'm sorry if I wasn't clear" or "I don't think you understood my tone" AS IF it just dismisses everything.

ALSO I love whenever I go read a new thread for a new AT or something in Character specific or Tactical and thers already somebody who goes in and says "This has been known, for a while..."

Player-3

Smash Hero
PlayerV3 combo is so complex it takes more tech skill and mindPOWER(games) than anyone else has except me

im too goood

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I just read VietGeek's rebuttal of ToZ's pointless post.

Good job Viet.

Bad Job ToZ, if it was actually a joke, It did not succeed at all.

I hate when people say "I'm sorry if I wasn't clear" or "I don't think you understood my tone" AS IF it just dismisses everything.

ALSO I love whenever I go read a new thread for a new AT or something in Character specific or Tactical and thers already somebody who goes in and says "This has been known, for a while..."
You're obviously just trying to piss me off. I'm not going to lie; it worked a little bit.

∫unk

Smash Master
U should play more marth all ur falco does is bore me to death but u weren't on aim and u just kept picking falco

And link too I don't need link experience no offense just play marth and play to learn not repeat 1000x

kadajs falco does worse 1) because he sucks 2) because he's trying to play normal

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
A while ago my Sheik/Marth were neck/neck in match ups, maybe my Sheik is rusty or diddy's are better at running because i couldn't chase and **** as well today

Like i was consistently 2/3 stocking Deez's diddy with marth in friendlies and im sure i could've beaten esoj w/ him but i want my sheik to be just as good vs my marth incase a diddy knows the marth match well

i 2 stocked them game 2 then lost the third game in both sets

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Diddys,

invalidating marth as a high tier character since...

-

Also.

I have come to assume Viet has NO IDEA what is meant by NICE BOAT.

what a ******. new*** etc

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Diddy is the legal death of us, I never envisioned an annoying character that we beat, yet we don't beat cause of how he is played by good/top players -_-

Roxas M

Smash Master
i just fought a peach on wi-fi. =_=
man, peach is almost as annoying as diddy.
grab a turnip, throw it, grab you, run away, grab a turnip and repeat until match is over,

Salem

Smash Champion
That should be impossible.

If they're doing that double nanner diddy stuff...

You power shield the first nanner and then OOS D-air/F-air the second depending on spacing and where exactly Diddy is at, you should also be holding the nanner after the F-air, then you figure out the rest (Glide Toss, ETC.)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
iono, diddy was kinda gay

after like losing to one here in aus

then i like

2 and 3 stocked him like last week. And now im like, "diddy ish too izzy, nawwbs". Me and Pierce have got this.

AlphaZealot spiked me like 50 times in a doubles match I had with him at evo though :(

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
stop tempting me junk ;A;

I played some wifail with some friends today. nothing shoots your confidence down like losing to a falco who does nothing but spams lazerz and fully charged smashes.

Then losing to a fox who does the same only +shine.

It sucks 'cause they all must think I'm terrible. Like some joke 'cause I talk about competitive play and ATs and stuff then fail SO HARD in matches. And blaming lag, no matter how horribly utterly true it is, just comes off as being a sore loser. D:

...I could rant on, but I'm sure you've all heard it before. So if this is the result of wifail matches then I should prooobably avoid them. But it's hard to resist the chance to play JUNK. D:

@Marthshadow: Inorite? if I could I'd ban any and all projectiles from wifi. It was a peach who knocked me out of loser's bracket in that mid-tier tourney. You think she's annoying with turnips, try her getting ahold of your suit pieces. I couldn't get a single hit in practically. spending too much time trying and failing to so much as walk, much less dodge and attack, with that stupid nagging input lag. x.x

...shutting up now.

*flails on you guys 'cause her internet friends in a chat she frequents aren't being very nice to her TT^TT*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wifail?
Failfi?
Wolfi?
Wigay
Gayfi
lagfi

I'm sure ive spouted MORE names for it than that, I just couldn't think of more at the moment :(

Why are girls on the internet either evil, male, or constantly say lol/cute things like Viet used to.

Imagine if a chick on the internet was actually talking about their hair, make up, their diet, or other crap things.

Males are same old, same old. Anywhere, all the time.

Top Bottom