• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Player-3

Smash Hero
same old same old mother ****ers

my cf is pretty pro on wifi i beat stingers in the most epic ditto match in the world

also almost beat this snake is a set until i lost a whole stock because i got explosive comboed on ps1

nade to bounce off windmill to nade to windmill to claymore to windmill to c4 to windmill to fly offstage at like 90%

it made me a sad panda

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Any of you marth people have pets? I had to get a fish because that's the only pet they let us have here :( It's a beta.

∫unk

Smash Master
IM me junkinthtrunk

shaya why are like half ur attacks not even directed at the opponent i dont get it

or like u just hold forward the entire time when you're in the air

(im subscribed to u so i saw one of ur recent videos)

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
U should play more marth all ur falco does is bore me to death but u weren't on aim and u just kept picking falco

And link too I don't need link experience no offense just play marth and play to learn not repeat 1000x

kadajs falco does worse 1) because he sucks 2) because he's trying to play normal
I picked Falco up a few days ago; I'm trying to learn how to use him. I guess I will use Marth next time I fight you, but I still need to get Falco under my fingers. To be honest, I was hoping to get a march against your Dedede with him.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Wifail?
Failfi?
Wolfi?
Wigay
Gayfi
lagfi

I'm sure ive spouted MORE names for it than that, I just couldn't think of more at the moment :(

Why are girls on the internet either evil, male, or constantly say lol/cute things like Viet used to.

Imagine if a chick on the internet was actually talking about their hair, make up, their diet, or other crap things.

Males are same old, same old. Anywhere, all the time.
Ah sweet. I can change up my names for it. Good ideas~

lolwolfi. Wifalco and Wifox too. :p

You're not referring to me I hope. >.>

∫unk said:
thats why u only play ppl u know viquey
I DO know them. D: Or you mean IRL?

And ooh pets! I have an adorable cat and dog. :3 Pup's a chow/lab mix, cat's... tabby? I don't remember. :p

by the by, charging 90% of your smashes is a new pet peeve of mine. O.o Why do they do this? D: I'm standing right next to them, out of range, doing nothing but waiting it out and (trying to) punish it 'cause they insist on charging it fully. O.o

Player-3

Smash Hero
junk is so much better than me lawl i get lucky so much

although i have to say breaking his shield with a misfire was the most amazing thing thats ever happened to me in brawl

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
So I was showerin right, and I applied some new 2 in 1 Head n Shoulders Shampoo + Conditioner. It smelled like Bubblicious Watermelon, so I wonder, what does Marth use for his silky smooth hair?

Herbal Essence?
Ebony? (Doggy Fizzle Televizzle reference)
Doveee?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Diddys,

invalidating marth as a high tier character since...

-

Also.

I have come to assume Viet has NO IDEA what is meant by NICE BOAT.

what a ******. new*** etc
Kadokawa tried the nice boat thing and failed.

stfu shaya ur not even funny

cuz ur jokes are too long

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Does anybody else notice how, during normal SWF hours, there are almost always more people in the Marth boards than any other character board? Too cool.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
So guys, I lost to a Mario in tournament.

Can I hear a "You suck!"?

-_-

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it was Cloudfox. He's good, but I definitely could have beat him. I just suck that bad.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
I played campier than he did.
I spaced him out so he couldn't approach, swatted his fireballs, and kept him out for a good portion of the set. Inui walks up, says something to him, he CPs Rainbow and I lose.

I just suck that bad that I lose to a Mario.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
LMAO

Well good **** regardless, you must have gotten way better since I last played you :)

if you went all marth that is (besides v inui)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Cross(marth main, was pretty good), Icylight, lost to atomsk 2-1 (beat his ics loool) losers I beat inui's ike, big'm, and then lost to fatal.

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
CK, going to chinese buffets does not make your marth sexier
i thought that was common knowledge.

going to sushi bars on the other hand.......

Top Bottom