• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hi Lainium, DSF, Hazey, EricAmericans.

I made a best hit song in 1999 while thinking of the good times.

HE'S SO HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HIGHHHH ABOVE MEEE
HE'S SO LOVELY.

<3 Jun too

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah kadaj's range of characters is what amazes me the most (at a level where you would get tournament matchup experience playing them)

i can probably play like 10 characters on the roster pretty good

kadaj is like 20 characters... maybe more

but u know my penguin scared you more than any silly tricks kadaj does loooool

Roxas M

Smash Master
yeah kadaj's range of characters is what amazes me the most (at a level where you would get tournament matchup experience playing them)

i can use marth, lucario, toon link, falco and wolf pretty good.

sorry kadaj but junk's penguin scared me more than your marth.
crazy penguin. :mad088:
waddle-doo to f-smash & chaingrabs>marth mindgames

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

i now realize that chaingrabbing ddd is fail. im gonna stick to hobbling fatties like him and snaaaaaake!!! i never did get to marth ur penguin and get 3 stocked -_-. i need more marth critique so i may have to shoot you some replays or something of me losing to peaches fair and turnip game

Player-3

Smash Hero
i have silly tricks like kadaj

i break shields with misfires and use tornado in really random spots

mindgames

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ok update, first stock I did reallly good against Kadaj's Marth, edgehogged him early, then he got serious, and I got 2stocked lmao

[EDIT] Round 2 and I'm about to JV 3stock, but he didn't seemed as focus so bleh, he ran into charged Fsmashes and Usmash =P When he comes back form this pause I expect ****.

Roxas M

Smash Master
1 match when i fought kadaj i almost beat his marth with pit. he was at 94%. but he gimped my pit when i was using his up-b.
then he went ic and chaingrabbed the crap out of my marth. lucky for me i used the "mikeHAZE diversion tactic" to stop the 0-death ic chaingrab. :laugh:
later, he kept 2 stocking me with marth. lol

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ok so he returned the favor, I have two wins and he has three 3stocks on me -_-

But I'm getti nup there! I should hope...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ok well his Ganon 3stocked me, but I came back and started doing better. So in the end there were 4 stocks, I won 3 games(?) out of a total of lord knows how many. I improved in all I need to but conserving my jump. Oh, btw I beat his ICs, so proud!

I'ma play him later, I'm off to go sneaker hunting! (need to be flee for the first day of school, g2 find some Nike's/Jordans to match my Marc Ecko shirts =P)

Roxas M

Smash Master
Ok well his Ganon 3stocked me, but I came back and started doing better. So in the end there were 4 stocks, I won 3 games(?) out of a total of lord knows how many. I improved in all I need to but conserving my jump. Oh, btw I beat his ICs, so proud!

I'ma play him later, I'm off to go sneaker hunting! (need to be flee for the first day of school, g2 find some Nike's/Jordans to match my Marc Ecko shirts =P)
i could only beat his ic and ganon. i almost beat his ddd and i got close to beating his marth 1 time. but after that 1 time he ***** me the rest of our matches. lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
now i wanna play kadaj next time im at p1s house and have a wii i think i have a pretty fair range of characters
limited to about.... 8 or so that i can play decently, not including marth obviously

p1 told me he played teams with kadaj

my luigi is so pro on wifi guys im not even kidding

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
now i wanna play kadaj next time im at p1s house and have a wii i think i have a pretty fair range of characters
limited to about.... 8 or so that i can play decently, not including marth obviously

p1 told me he played teams with kadaj

my luigi is so pro on wifi guys im not even kidding
Luigi dittos later.

And I beat his Marth, can't beat his D3 or MK though -_-

Player-3

Smash Hero
junks mk destroyed my falcon so bad

then i landed 2 really lucky falcon punches at like 60% and got him to 1 stock

i should have beaten his d3 with luigi but he made a comeback on his last stock at like... 150%
:____________;

∫unk

Smash Master
I ***** kadajs mk with ddd lol

NO what was more **** was that ddd vs pt rematch another combo video if kadaj didn't exit on me

but then he 3 stocked my snake with marth right after up b'd my up b like mk

and p3s luigi is amazing

edit kadaj is still 1000x better than me

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I only play Marth and Zamus "well" at a competitive level. Though in B+ I'm working Ike up to that level while Marthy sits on the backburner waiting for the next build. XD

And gah. I'm not gonna be able to resist temptation to play Junk or Kadaj or whoever's offering much longerrrr you guys. But wifail... D:
I need to stop being so oversensitive to the "feel" of the controls but I can't help it! ;_;

Random: 3d modeling is funsies. I'm attempting Peppermint and will work on his wings then body, head, hair, and clothing whenever I figure out how to get a picture arranged in the BG to line the 3d up with. :laugh: I already have one wing-blade modeled, which doesn't sound like much but is actually half the work right there. Just copy and resize/rotate/move it about... er... 95... times... ._. and I have the blades on all twelve of his wings. XD Better that than modeling it 95 separate times though, yeah?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i still haven't watched school days yet

im kinda scared LMAO

that id get addicted to it somehow and lose track of time

and that the last scene would...slowly...

become enjoyable. o_O

p3 lets watch it at waba =V oh and ya i got a controller for you, its my b+ controller so the stick is kinda tight. hopefully u didnt use a fox controller prior lol

i just need to convert everything to ps3 format and we can watch it on teh grill lying SOMEWHERE in waba

Player-3

Smash Hero
wuts a fox controller

also i can use anyones controller im just used to mine because my control stick is loose because i like to slam it into directions

i use p1s spare one all the time, he said he can get it to me but i dunno

and what are we gonna watch is it any good
:v id rather play friendlies or tell you how to pass the barline challenge because its really simple if you think about it

dodge his combos who gives a **** if you get hit first, its ****ing mewtwo

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
i still haven't watched school days yet

im kinda scared LMAO

that id get addicted to it somehow and lose track of time

and that the last scene would...slowly...

become enjoyable. o_O

p3 lets watch it at waba =V oh and ya i got a controller for you, its my b+ controller so the stick is kinda tight. hopefully u didnt use a fox controller prior lol

i just need to convert everything to ps3 format and we can watch it on teh grill lying SOMEWHERE in waba
Hurry up and watch it, we have much to discuss. Its not even that long lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
a fox controller is a controller with a loose stick so you can do technical things like frame perfect wavedashes better and ****. Mine is the clear and purple one.

A Barlw controller is tight as hell cuz it being loose is only a liability. Also cuz all of Barlw's and Barlw+'s frame perfect stuff is entirely based on timing/buffering and that alone a tight stick means precision in an entire different way.

idk p3 it seems kinda fanservicey

i heard the end is REALLY good tho

so ya

Player-3

Smash Hero
o i see it depends on how early we get knocked out of brackets if we team and how many mms i can get with good people like m2k cuz i hear hes gonna be there

i havent played melee in like 3 weeks since my sister stole it tho... so you need to play me so i can get my fsmashes back and stuff and stuff

cant miss l cancels or ill get grabbed and thats a stock
:I

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Whoa, if I didn't post in this thread just a second ago, what mgd thread did I post in earlier? lol.

anyway, isnt school days where the whole Nice boat meme came from?

Top Bottom