• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Mr-R

Smash Champion
PEOPLE!!
why isn't there a marth tier list here? every other board has one ._.

∫unk

Smash Master
there's shaya's ranking that's about it

no other way to do it mikehaze and neo have never attended the same brawl tournament (and you and kadaj etc etc)

it would just be wc bias vs ec bias

Mr-R

Smash Champion
also junk 740 ***** me with bad badges earlier.... idk why XD im always nice to him

Mr-R

Smash Champion
im going to sleep, good night guys.
and lol at that tourney where they banned chaingrabs

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i need to go to more tournaments.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242638&highlight=pomona this was my first one. it sucked sooo bad. i almost got disqualified when i used lucario because i did 2 force palms on a ddd and they called it a chaingrab.
lol that's what I'd call a little ignorant (and also sadly a little telling of how relatively unknown lucario is), considering FPCG can be broken out of in the lower percents, thus not making it a CG in a sense. 1-2 is usually the max I can do on my friends that know before they break out (which is sometimes pretty bad).
Edit: *looks at tourney page*
That explains it :p

Anywho, if anyone sees Onishiba, tell him to get some real SCIENCE!, "SCIENCE!" Just doesn't come close to the real thing (namesearch bait haha)

Roxas M

Smash Master
i just finished brawling kadaj.
........he scares me. lol

i need to keep on fighting good people like junk & kadaj. its helping me improve ALOT.

@phi1ny3:lucario is underused. after i almost got disqualified i had to stop doing the FPCG or i would have gotten disqualified. that was 1 of the reasons why i lost my match. i couldn't FC very much because i didn't want to input the second FP on accident.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Mario isnt that bad... I've lost to Kirins mario before. (not in touirney, random friendlies, but I was still trying haha)
u fgt i beat u with my mario if u sd and i dont sd xD!!! <33

m4ge should be ****** marios since me and kirin always give him mario exp all the time, hes really easy lol

This post actually isn't true

Minty: keep working on what we talked about, lol @ beating atomsk ic's though. Your style is perfect for that match up
what's mintys style? jw.

Top Bottom