• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
marf dittos at to5

in every game i own

ky vs ky
marth vs marth
dancing blade vs dancing blade (the FSA! version)
no contest vs meta knight (eww lets not play this)

bring air ride

so we can do dragoon vs hydra city trial rofl

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Viet I say you come to Gigs on the 19th so we can have sexy Brawl Marth dittos

Edit: Viet Ill **** you at any cartoonlike racer on a Nintendo console <3, MM me at GIGABITSSS

∫unk

Smash Master
can someone IM me and help me with texture hacks/tournament standard rules (3 stock 8 minute team attack on) default hacks?

i have homebrew and an sd just have no idea wtf im doing

also wifi me

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You know what else gives exp and doesn't lag :o offline ?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Thinks about IMing Junk about said information*

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lol hey Karina

And wow that was mad long ago.... kinda do miss Ken though lol, wonder how it would be around here if he *did* contribute/post.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
im just joking , i used to play allot of wifi o.o but then i discovered a good player lives only 10 minutes from here...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
im just joking , i used to play allot of wifi o.o but then i discovered a good player lives only 10 minutes from here...
lucky -_- lol Eh, I have mom johns sometimes. But I can't wait for my next tourney, Marth is lookin' like a beats in the closet right now.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
lol we need another smasher on tv

killaor on true life

ken on survivor

m2k on daisy of love 2????

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
he should be on The price is right, he'd look odd on wheel of fortune
Ive killed sephiroth with like 10 different weapons, hes too easy nao =(

Austin Powers 4:
release: TBA 2010
Starring: Mike Myers, Ken Huang

∫unk

Smash Master
umm so i didnt play a marth on wifi tonight wtf

if someone has a decent olimar or falco or metaknight or snake play them vs me when we play i need to learn the matchups better

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm glad I live in Australia ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

"What country should we invade next, as Americans?"
CANADA?
Biased sample much?

I bet if I interviewed enough Australians* I could get similarly funny responses. If I cut out all the people who actually are intelligent, pick the stupidest responses, and make a youtube video out of it, I can convince people that Australia* is a nation of dumb***es too!

*May be replaced with any country, continent, or group not selected for knowledge of international affairs. If you change subject matter, may be used for any group not selected for knowledge of that specific subject area.

Basic statistics ftw! Yea Shaya, please learn some stastics, Americans aren't stupid, or at least not any more stupid on average then anyone else.

Shaya thats clearly picking out stupid people and only showing them...
THANK YOU!

Somebody else knows this. Generally I'm the only person who says this when vids like this get brought up.

Averagemarthboardsintelligenceestimate++;

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I feel slight anger at the over reaction.

So to let off this mild steam, I'll just have to... ATTACK

"Basic statistics ftw! Yea Shaya, please learn some stastics*, Americans aren't stupid, or at least not any more stupid on average then anyone else."

Actually mixed within that video were [god **** there is no better word here] 'correct' responses to questions.

*arguably possible typo

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I feel slight anger at the over reaction.

So to let off this mild steam, I'll just have to... ATTACK

"Basic statistics ftw! Yea Shaya, please learn some stastics*, Americans aren't stupid, or at least not any more stupid on average then anyone else."

Actually mixed within that video were [god **** there is no better word here] 'correct' responses to questions.

*arguably possible typo
Was supposed to be a joking overreaction...

I guess, it just sounded way too much like how I normally write on smashboards.

Sorry.

Edit: Granted, everybody should understand how to critique statistics, but all the educational systems of every country don't emphasize it enough.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
<3 you Adum.

I got heavily thrown off when you linked intelligence to [lack there of] knowledge though.

P.S. Those satircal, politically incorrect comedians have made Australians (THEIR OWN COUNTRYMEN) look a lot worse than that video.

I wonder if they've done a Europe diss video.

If the people of a country do not know something, not necessarily saying a majority, but more than what would be deemed average, the emphasis goes to "why don't they know this". Not that the country is full of dumb arses; its the country's education system that seems to falter.

Statistically Australia is one of the most literate countries in the world, with a smaller population and a larger emphasis on third tier education (government loans not needing repayments until the person secures a full time high paying job). When a TV show, which is [was] insanely popular in relation to our population size (peak having 5-10% of the population watching it weekly), the comedy only becomes notable to those who -do know- everything that was brought up throughout that video. If it were to not insight laughter to such a large base of people, they wouldn't watch it.

Of course I probably have quite a different view on satire than others, and obviously I have a bias of what I consider comedy, and to others would see as 'stepping across the line'. But as a Jewish white kid who plays video games a lot, I've seen my fair share of things that have made me laugh whilst humilating the stereotype.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
<3 you Adum.

I got heavily thrown off when you linked intelligence to [lack there of] knowledge though.
Well, I do judge people when they don't understand statistics...

Or at least I would if the F***ing **** **** **** **** **** *** *** educational system of every country didn't figure that understanding how to critique statistics is not important.

[/humorous overexertion with a point about the state of modern education]

If everybody got exposed to statistics a lot in education and it got reinforced, then I would be able to judge intelligence based on understanding them. Sadly, I can't because it isn't.

Oh, and <3 too Shaya, but...
I'm sorry, I'm cheating on you with nair!

Top Bottom