• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Edited post ftw.
responded to what I want to respond to here.

But no response to my startling admission?
If the people of a country do not know something, not necessarily saying a majority, but more than what would be deemed average, the emphasis goes to "why don't they know this". Not that the country is full of dumb arses; its the country's education system that seems to falter.
You gotta remember, there are so many people, that eventually you'll come up with a few outliers that know nothing, even with a perfect educational system.

Of course I probably have quite a different view on satire than others, and obviously I have a bias of what I consider comedy, and to others would see as 'stepping across the line'. But as a Jewish white kid who plays video games a lot, I've seen my fair share of things that have made me laugh whilst humilating the stereotype.
Cool, laughing at self ftw!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Stereotypes that are accentuated purely for comedic purposes, as in do not insight hate, violence or dissent towards others should generally always be taken like a tap to the chin.

I'm surprised this came to statistics though, whilst proper to base a counter argument (was there one to begin with?)... *topic change* Oh god statistics. I have to do that soon, the course with one of the highest failure rates in the modern world Australia (similar to Physics iirc). The irony, oh lord.

It's okay Adum, nair will always be there for me. In the mean time, bair that ****.
And someone remind me to start fast falling again... lolololol

Albert.

Smash Master
First post on Marth boards from my amazing new super+++Macbook9000 college-supplied laptop.

love this school.

none of you said Hi to me when I posted Hi from my roomates laptop :(

Tennet

Smash Champion
First post on Marth boards from my amazing new super+++Macbook9000 college-supplied laptop.

love this school.

none of you said Hi to me when I posted Hi from my roomates laptop :(
I think i was too busy being happy that i have my own brawl disc back.

Hi.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Stereotypes that are accentuated purely for comedic purposes, as in do not insight hate, violence or dissent towards others should generally always be taken like a tap to the chin.
As long as people don't take them seriously, it's cool.

I'm surprised this came to statistics though, whilst proper to base a counter argument (was there one to begin with?)... *topic change* Oh god statistics. I have to do that soon, the course with one of the highest failure rates in the modern world Australia (similar to Physics iirc). The irony, oh lord.
Honestly, the first half is incredibly easy if you're smart, it's all about understanding the scientific method and statistical validity.

Anyone who debated me in the debate hall should already know it.

The second half is 100% math, and completely calc derived, it does a complete 180.

They should be separate courses. No, strike that, part 2 should be a required math course, part 1 should be integrated into civics from middle school onward.

It's okay Adum, nair will always be there for me. In the mean time, bair that ****.
And someone remind me to start fast falling again... lolololol
No, nair is mine, you can't have my nair!

*poke* fastfall. now.

took TenTen about .00000895245 seconds to IM me when I signed on >_<
Aimstalker ftw?

∫unk

Smash Master
if ur post is too long i automatically ignore it

shaya and viet i'll ignore because i just don't get them

pierce is inevitably going to talk about pierce at some point in his posts

viquey's posts are hard to read because she has no spacing (weird for a marth)

steel's posts are the hardest to predict in timing but he's here a lot

kadaj's posts usually defend against neo's posts when neo says kadaj bit his style/sucks

neo's posts in general are horrible... i'd say at least 2/3 are "BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA -dead-"

i'll ignore toz and bassclef posts if they're quoting each other cause its bickering

i ignore junk's posts because all he wants is to play wifi and talk about how great his penguin is on the marth boards... seriously gtfo

<3

Roxas M

Smash Master

kadaj's posts usually defend against neo's posts when neo says kadaj bit his style/sucks

neo's posts in general are horrible... i'd say at least 2/3 are "BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA -dead-"

toz and bassclef posts if they're quoting each other i'll ignore cause they'll bicker at each other

i ignore junk's posts because all he wants is to play wifi and talk about how great his penguin is on the marth boards... seriously gtfo

<3
that sounds like junk. lol
what about me?

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Player-3

Smash Hero

i'll ignore toz and bassclef posts if they're quoting each other cause its bickering

<3
i thought my posts are pretty cool

Tennet

Smash Champion

<3
tl;d r

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I posted this video not but more than 3 weeks ago. Apparently my posts are ignored more often than i thought.
I remember saying the same thing in response to that vid... 3 weeks ago.

You're not ignored, you just don't check till the conversation's moved past you.

<3
I don't get a write-up here?

I'm hurt... I thought we had something special Junk

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
You ignore my posts.

Everyone here practically does...
No problem though, I'm pretty inactive on Marth boards anyways and he really is not my main anymore.

Whatev. Its all good.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Darx be less emo

watch school days

i'm putting it off until friday =V

then at Tipped Off 5 I'll be like:

~____~

must...

swing...

sword...

fufufufufufu~

etc. etc.

obv

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Darx be less emo

watch school days

i'm putting it off until friday =V

then at Tipped Off 5 I'll be like:

~____~

must...

swing...

sword...

fufufufufufu~

etc. etc.

obv
Dude, It makes sense that i'm ignored; I have nothing to say. The only legit conversation I have ever had here was with BCA for like three posts about low tier wifi tourneys.

But Falcon boards is where it's at man. That place is like a club.
And I don't get your posts either

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Viet, you're gonna be at TO5? Cool. I'll be the guy.....we'll you'll know me by my shirt lol.

My posts here are easy to ignore because I rarely post here.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Yeah we can't be friends anymore srry

annoying as **** to do that effect...never again lol

inorite
Ill be happier doing Melee Marth dittos <_< *sad*

@Dr Peepee, Im heading to NC in November, going to Harrisburg, is that anywhere near you?

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and viet are gonna team at to5

peepee im only gonna be there for doubles and i hear you play falco so can u help me with my falco

i fsmash too much

btw viet i need that controller p1 forgot it today and i wont see him tomorrow
wuta***

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Harrisburg? I dunno. I'll check it out....Edit: You're about an hour from my college and home ZMT. I'll definitely hit you up.

P3- yeah I can do that. Fsmash is SO good. lol
Seriously though, I can give you pointers.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wanna play wifis with Junk. =7 Or anyone. I really need some kind of motivation to play Brawl again. Right now I have literally none.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
wow who the hell is Nya~! :3

i mean what kinda username is that

sounds like something I'd make up if i was to troll a Naruto forum or something -_-

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
wow who the hell is Nya~! :3
Shaddup noob. I didn't like the name Kawaii Bunny so I changed it. =S I bet you watch Naruto religiously.

Yeah, Azu-nyan is awesome. :3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shaddup noob. I didn't like the name Kawaii Bunny so I changed it. =S I bet you watch Naruto religiously.

Yeah, Azu-nyan is awesome. :3
You're Kawaii? Hey Courtney AKA: Aurorazoni says hi. :/ I didn't feel like looking for you last month to say that lawl.

Anyway I'd be up for playing someone online, having that I keep missing all of the dang smashfest in my area.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're Kawaii? Hey Courtney AKA: Aurorazoni says hi. :/ I didn't feel like looking for you last month to say that lawl.
Waaaait, you changed your name and main Marth now? o_o

Player-3

Smash Hero
i watched that movie with the rainbow spirit bomb thing

anyways

viet teach me to swing me sword shoot my lazurs not get my gc and controller stolen by my sister and ill teach you to not get fsmashed

maybe well just friendly for 10 hours and not mm or anything
:U

VietGeek

Smash Hero
LMAO I dont know how to swing a sword

i thought you understood i only hang out here cuz most of the regulars are cool

not because i use marf

duh obv

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Waaaait, you changed your name and main Marth now? o_o
No, I'm a friend. I've been on this site forever lol. Having she doesn't have a computer anymore and doesn't feel like brawling at my place she just wanted me to tell you hi. simple.

Top Bottom