• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Anyone know a link for a Gold, Pink, or Purple Marth Texture Hack?

And btw there's been a lot of posts lately that don't relate to Marth. Anyone getting infractions for these? XD

shimakatsukiftw
Please don't remind them =P

I couldn't find the links, sorry.

Am I the only one that would like to see a Captain Falcon/Batman Texture?

C.J.

Smash Master
Anyone know a link for a Gold, Pink, or Purple Marth Texture Hack?

And btw there's been a lot of posts lately that don't relate to Marth. Anyone getting infractions for these? XD

shimkatsukiftw
I can give you a purple one tomorrow. I'm way too lazy to find the link right now.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
@ragnarok, I was playing on a friend's gold marth, if you don't get one, I'll ask him about it the next time I see him. . . I got an infraction a few days ago for my name-summon of Kadaj, but that's it and I think that's only because Marthshadow spammed right after me.

I love the internet, it's too easy.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
i wish i could, junk. maybe when i go home this sunday/labor day. the internet here is so crap, the wii doesn't pick it up and it goes out every 10 minutes :( maybe i can steal internet from someone across the street, i'll have to look into that...

Roxas M

Smash Master
@ragnarok, I was playing on a friend's gold marth, if you don't get one, I'll ask him about it the next time I see him. . . I got an infraction a few days ago for my name-summon of Kadaj, but that's it and I think that's only because Marthshadow spammed right after me.

I love the internet, it's too easy.
i got a infraction from name-summoning mikeHAZE. =/
im pretty sure marthshadow got wayyyyy better from playing kadaj and i

lets go i want to make all the marths **** status
yep. kadaj and junk training ftw. 2 days ago junks ddd kept 3 stocking me and now i can almost beat his ddd. i'm even junk approved now. :D

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Gah fast moving thread D:

I'm jealous of you wifiers! xD My wifi connection sucks, as I've said. But not only that, but NOW I can't play because...

*drumroll*

I'm playing Metroid Prime! |D ...I'm okay with that being > wifi matches. :3

I'd love to pit my Zamus against Junk though; would be the best way to get great advice for her outside of playing other Zamus mains. XD

if ur post is too long i automatically ignore it

shaya and viet i'll ignore because i just don't get them

pierce is inevitably going to talk about pierce at some point in his posts

viquey's posts are hard to read because she has no spacing (weird for a marth)

steel's posts are the hardest to predict in timing but he's here a lot

kadaj's posts usually defend against neo's posts when neo says kadaj bit his style/sucks

neo's posts in general are horrible... i'd say at least 2/3 are "BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA -dead-"

i'll ignore toz and bassclef posts if they're quoting each other cause its bickering

i ignore junk's posts because all he wants is to play wifi and talk about how great his penguin is on the marth boards... seriously gtfo

<3
Really? Huh. By that do you mean I tend to post decent-sized paragraphs instead of one-liners? XD Yeeaah. I'm used to chatting in a chat room instead of forums, so having this little private reply box makes me feel like I should write like... an essay. XD

It's like writing a letter vs. talking on the phone. The letter'll be long 'cause it'd take forever and a day to ask one question, send it, get a reply, reply to that, mention something else, etc. So you just write it all at once and reply to it all at once. :laugh:

I need to break that habit I guess. :/

Edit: lol post 222~

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Gah everyone's abusing my methods of improvement.... >=O

*calls NY and NJ's best players*
NY is so stubborn lmao. Anti lives on LI and like, doesn't wanna come practice/play with us :-/ The only person who's on the NY PR I play is Mike G, and when he chooses to come out of his house, which isn't often since he's wifi addicted, he doesnt like using his GnW and is like "Oh you wanna play my GnW? Well I wanna try out my Wolf"

>_>

Suspect

Smash Hero
Care to name some characters? And with what moves?

Im just curious, its not a problem for me. Just a lil food for thought for my self

A Marth player said if done right there is only a 6 frame opening

clowsui

Smash Legend
going to tourney this saturday

LOTS of good people there...basically MI travelers + OH's best

i can make it out of pools...i got this

3$ bo5 mm w/ 2nd best diddy in mw....i got this (pierce help me with diddy for both falco and marth)

i'll get within top 20 at least ;)

hella tight though, happening at an arcade...soooo many good games there

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ask Tyrant for marf help guys,

He's very helpful to anyone who asks I hear.

His MK match up information is too pro

"Marth vs Mk- Now this match-up has to be played a certain way. CAMP! Very, very hard! Foward B and grabs are how you **** mk. It's very safe to camp with SH nair and make sure to always space your attacks as well. At low %'s you can always fair to Foward B to corner the mk. NEVER CHALLENGE HIS GLIDE ATTACk! Just block it and grab the mk for it. When recovering against an mk its best not to airdodge but to challenge him with your fair and if your above sorta try and fast fall fair or nair while trying to recoving...and if all else fails up-b early when the mks close and the knockback will be long enough for you to land and grab the ledge. And tornado can be annoying as well but when your camping it's easier to deal with. You can either 1.fsmash it (risky) 2.counter (pretty effictive) 3.Up b out of shield (i would save it for the kill though). And ASLO dsmash is really good! If an mk is spamming dtilt on your shield your dsmash is fast enough to get through it.

Marth vs Snake- IMO it's in marths"

Beat dtilt with dsmash? NAIR?
Sounds like something I'd say...

roarrrrrrrrr junk

</stalking>

Tennet

Smash Champion
TROOOOOLLLLIINNN'

Morning Marth boards

edit
junk finally gets wifi and starts helping people out right when i can't play wifi any more :(
I had to return my friend's brawl disc when he started, then the day i borrowed my other friend's for a day he couldn't play...two days ago i got my disc though so yay!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
If you're referring to me tennet.
Then... not entirely.

He's said things that would be very heavily argued by some, but it's what got bashed into my head whilst I was over there. So I agree with it.

Plus Tyrant is shupar awesome.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
'Please don't remind them =P

I couldn't find the links, sorry.

Am I the only one that would like to see a Captain Falcon/Batman Texture?
'

Lol ok thanks though.

XD That would be nice.

"I can give you a purple one tomorrow. I'm way too lazy to find the link right now."

Kk

"@ragnarok, I was playing on a friend's gold marth, if you don't get one, I'll ask him about it the next time I see him. . . I got an infraction a few days ago for my name-summon of Kadaj, but that's it and I think that's only because Marthshadow spammed right after me.

I love the internet, it's too easy."

Thanks, I see...

lol yes it is. An easy thread to boost your post count.

∫unk

Smash Master
but junk and kadaj are soo fun to play.
*calls cali's best players*
lol <3

Care to name some characters? And with what moves?

Im just curious, its not a problem for me. Just a lil food for thought for my self

A Marth player said if done right there is only a 6 frame opening
pikmin f-smash spam beats any form of planking

going to tourney this saturday

LOTS of good people there...basically MI travelers + OH's best

i can make it out of pools...i got this

3$ bo5 mm w/ 2nd best diddy in mw....i got this (pierce help me with diddy for both falco and marth)

i'll get within top 20 at least ;)

hella tight though, happening at an arcade...soooo many good games there
just play and have fun

when you worry about results you do worse

don't underestimate anybody, find their patterns, ****

Ask Tyrant for marf help guys,

He's very helpful to anyone who asks I hear.

His MK match up information is too pro

"Marth vs Mk- Now this match-up has to be played a certain way. CAMP! Very, very hard! Foward B and grabs are how you **** mk. It's very safe to camp with SH nair and make sure to always space your attacks as well. At low %'s you can always fair to Foward B to corner the mk. NEVER CHALLENGE HIS GLIDE ATTACk! Just block it and grab the mk for it. When recovering against an mk its best not to airdodge but to challenge him with your fair and if your above sorta try and fast fall fair or nair while trying to recoving...and if all else fails up-b early when the mks close and the knockback will be long enough for you to land and grab the ledge. And tornado can be annoying as well but when your camping it's easier to deal with. You can either 1.fsmash it (risky) 2.counter (pretty effictive) 3.Up b out of shield (i would save it for the kill though). And ASLO dsmash is really good! If an mk is spamming dtilt on your shield your dsmash is fast enough to get through it.

Marth vs Snake- IMO it's in marths"

Beat dtilt with dsmash? NAIR?
Sounds like something I'd say...

roarrrrrrrrr junk

</stalking>
hi :) you realize tyrant is just describing what MikeHAZE does to him in this matchup.

falling n-air is safe vs SHIELD because of the huge shield knockback it has... if you ever get shieldgrabbed doing falling n-air your spacing was really bad. but you can beat this by running forward and spot dodging.

mk vs marth the marth can react to everything mk does so the mk has to play super patient... its like a grounded version of anything vs wario

Is my weegee junk approved?
My marth sucks lmao
play me again iirc it was really laggy

@ viquey - lol no worries i wasn't too serious with that post. you don't have to change :)

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
PD =/= Adumbrodeus, however they're both NY Marth's. Speaking of... I g2 give both of them a call...

Btw, has anybody seen Hippie???

Player-3

Smash Hero
15 free points from my dad having anger issues and beating me with an extension cord
loooooool

Top Bottom