• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
after only playing junk and kadaj for a few days i go back to playing some of my friends and i did't fell like fighting them. i just mindgamed them with marth until i got bored. i don't know what happened. they are boring to fight now for some reason. =/
I use Marth every now and then to **** my friends and hopefully spur them to get better, that was actually what brought em here to SWF, my friend beat me in melee often, so I picked up Marth and fast forward to today.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I use Marth every now and then to **** my friends and hopefully spur them to get better, that was actually what brought em here to SWF, my friend beat me in melee often, so I picked up Marth and fast forward to today.
but i didn't want **** or anything. i just got really bored fighting them. now i feel bad for not fighting at my best. =/
its all your fault junk. lol

Player-3

Smash Hero
junks just to fun to play

guys when i have a wii ill play you all with my amazing weegee, its so good you dont even know

also my marth i guess.. it sucks tho

and my cf

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Steel's MK ***** my Marth horribly. ;__; You guys were right about that matchup.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
marth sucks on wifi cause he can't abuse it well: mgd
Fixed for you. Even if he could, that wouldn't make you a better player. I wish I could play every roll and Ftilt spammer I ever played on AiB in person, woooo they'd have another thing coming...

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol dude if they abuse wifi go cf

not even kidding

i was plying a snake like that and i falcon punched him 3 stocks because thats all he did
looooooool it was too good

∫unk

Smash Master
I have to say marth mains break my shield more than anyone else even if they aren't playing marth

I need to play zmt

player 3 we'll play again whenever you can lol

marthshadow that's what happens as you get better lol just try to play your best try new characters and tell them how they can beat you or what you're doing to beat them

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I have to say marth mains break my shield more than anyone else even if they aren't playing marth

I need to play zmt

player 3 we'll play again whenever you can lol

marthshadow that's what happens as you get better lol just try to play your best try new characters and tell them how they can beat you or what you're doing to beat them
^ This. I broke ZMT's shield lol And wow I think I do have good ledge traps... *proud*

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
i wish i can somehow fix my connection. RAGE. ZMT, goin to september gigs? We can have our Moneymatch with no dancing blades rofl.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
i wish i can somehow fix my connection. RAGE. ZMT, goin to september gigs? We can have our Moneymatch with no dancing blades rofl.
YESSS Im going, Marth Ditto MM, no db, $2?

And Junk, Ill be available pretty much all tonight and tomorrow.

Tennet

Smash Champion
When i was playing junk i broke his shield i was still charging shield breaker and he recovered shielded then i broke it again XD

Wifi helped my spacing, by making it harder, i found it easier offline.
Just like Goku when he was flying to Namek training in eventually 100G.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
^yeah. it reeeaalllyy sucks when it's so laggy. Most of the time I'm practically at a standstill, slow-mo. So I can't play well at all. I play nothing like I do offline on wifi. XD

Also, yeah. the boards are doing that all-white broken html thing on me, too. :/

Tennet

Smash Champion
hit me up on aim?
I need to hang out with friends again and i need to practice DIing...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wanna play more wifis with someone. =S

Player-3

Smash Hero
which version shaya

get sum of dat ds wifi and play some of dat diamond online amirite

level 9 turtwig gonna **** you up

∫unk

Smash Master
If u play me I attack the whole time even though I get ***** sometimes cause of it

I'll play peeps in an hour or so

I haven't been wowed by a girl in a while... This girl at physical therapy took my breath away. And she just broke up with her boyfriend. Yayyyyyyuuuuuhhhhh

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
If u play me I attack the whole time even though I get ***** sometimes cause of it

I haven't been wowed by a girl in a while... This girl at physical therapy took my breath away. And she just broke up with her boyfriend. Yayyyyyyuuuuuhhhhh
the same chick that i saw when i was there?

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

Ok so shes crippled too? Get it get it. Too bad doin the nasty will just make your injuries worse :laugh:

Top Bottom