• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yea thats why you gotta invest early o.O

this deal wont be around next year no lie :D i mean a 360 and 5 games + equipment for 350 is a good deal no lie.

also i have a 2nd controller but the battery pack is broken D: for like 20 bucks i'd throw that in there too...and thats a goodass deal cuz a new 360 controller is 40 bucks. and battery packs are mad cheap, you can get a rechargable one for like 10 bucks lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
lmao toon links still in brawl?

btw the other tl place actually has ppl posting in it

its kinda exciting knowing theres ppl who "care"

Albert.

Smash Master
u-tilt isn't amazing because spacing ***** it

that's why you gotta **** their spacing, man.

I thought you were a pro!

learn to mindgames.

:p

(also, it combos from falling uAir, can hit people out of airdodges, use the back to hit character's rolls or reverse it to hit people out of spotdodge, using the back of it again. when you're falling and you can predict a safe landing you can air-dodge into attacking with it, not very safe but whatever... )

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Speaking of wifi doubz

*bengals dash dances back and forth a few times on the side of jungle japes*

jun: NICE TECH SKILL BENGALS

NOW LET'S SEE THAT BENGALSCOMBO

∫unk

Smash Master
oh yeah those wifi doubles were amazing

except bengals friend kept getting bengals combo'd by bengals so i dunno kinda whack teamwork right there

maybe bengals couldnt land it on us so he was showing it by using his unsuspecting teammate

∫unk

Smash Master
ALRIGHT SHAYA i guess ill take ur advice

i dont see why a lot of good players are so elitist that they only take other pros advice. imo thats one of the reasons why mike got good listening to everyone.

∫unk

Smash Master
that's why you gotta **** their spacing, man.

I thought you were a pro!

learn to mindgames.

:p

(also, it combos from falling uAir, can hit people out of airdodges, use the back to hit character's rolls or reverse it to hit people out of spotdodge, using the back of it again. when you're falling and you can predict a safe landing you can air-dodge into attacking with it, not very safe but whatever... )
okaysss well it's easy to break down spacing AS LONG AS THEY DONT HAVE:
• tornado
• grenades
• ridiculous aerial movement
• phantasm
• bananas
• fat *** so u-tilt has no chance of killing anyway

but i find vs ppl that u **** anyway it's amazing

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh god, I had a weird dream last night.

Weird in the sense, because of the ending.
-shortened-
Went to the movies. I suddenly became the protagonist going to a party house full of green stuff. Everyone there ended up being zombies and eventually I escaped. Then the movie finished with me getting lost in Los Angeles, starring at hobos.

Anyway, that's not the weird part.
The weird part is the movie ended, and the credits came up
"Story based on the reply by DanGR to RichBrown on some date I don't remember"
what the ****?
I hate spacemen, I hate olimars, gawwwwwwwwwwwwwrd

As I left the cinema I saw some friends from highschool and im like "yo, that movie, I know the people who wrote that" and no one cared.
Oh well.

Top Bottom