• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
How many of you glide toss backwards > Shieldbreaker on Diddy Kong?

The Diddy I faced knew I loved to glide toss on him, and he always expected it (part of my plan...) so he'd shield a little bit before he knew I'd glide toss.

The banana hits his shield.
My shieldbreaker hits his shield.
His shield breaks.

I orgasm, and quickly space myself for a fully charged tipped shieldbreaker.

I orgasm again.

He comes back, and holds a banana.

I glide toss backwards.
He shields.
The banana hits his shield.
I shieldbreaker.
His shield breaks again.
I orgasm yet again.
This time I space for a fully charged tipped fsmash.

t'was fun
What happens when he just jumps and instant throws it down or right back at you?

∫unk

Smash Master
SIGH ya you have the record junk. I hope that makes you feel good. You're beating lain in something.

But steel is going to beat you when he comes to visit.
The point isn't beating him although it's not like I'd be jumping for joy even if I did (I'd gladly mm his mk loooool) it was just about the record.

Honestly if your playing normal I don't think anyone is going to **** u up like 3 stock low-mid percent... against lain I know u were sding/not spacing and getting grabbed. Same in my game. It's like actual player skill didn't matter since u were beating urself.

New fear now tho.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
junkinthtrunk
hey babe
Steel
hey qt
junkinthtrunk
a/s/l?
Steel
15/f/norcal
junkinthtrunk
oh cool :D
junkinthtrunk
im 16/m/norcal lol
junkinthtrunk
where in norcal do u live
Steel
oh wow lol
Steel
im in modesto hbu??
junkinthtrunk
aww :(  im in sf but good thing i can drive haha XD
Steel
oh we arent too far really
Steel
you should come and teach me how to drive!
junkinthtrunk
omg yeah i will! ill bring my cones that i used when i was learning haha they really help XD
Steel
haha yay! whats a good day for you id really like to get to know you :)
junkinthtrunk
how about like
junkinthtrunk
11pm at my place
Steel
oh it's kind of late but maybe my parents won't be back till tuesday from their business trip. you'd have to pick me up tho??
junkinthtrunk
hey i dont want to rush things but can u send pix i just dont want to waste my time
Steel
umm i have a pic right now if u want?
Steel
one sec
Steel
ok here it is im on the right
Steel Hanf
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n151/steel2nd/n638242993_2153695_5541.jpg
junkinthtrunk
LMAO
junkinthtrunk
k u win

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'm randomly going to a tourney tomorrow. I should win, lmao. I'm probably going all Mario. Ironically, I'm hesitant because there's LESS competition, and I'd almost definitely WIN with Marth, lmao. Part of the idea behind Mario if I'm not winning with Marth, I may as well try with Mario. We'll see. I might win going all Mario anyway for super epic points. I said I would, so it'll probably happen.

Also Susa, I don't Shieldbreak ADHD because I don't want him to expect it when we fight in tourney again.
Your logic is fail.

If you're not winning tournies with Marth either get better with him or pick up a good character.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
hey guys, placed 3rd at the Canadian Western Championships

lost to an mk

LOL

beat Koskinator in a MM though so that was fun (3-0)

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
only 5$ lol

he seriously had his own table up with a sign waiting for people he challenged in MM's, I'm guessing he had 100+ dollars of MM's going around.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
so uh fear
about going to tournies when u come back
come to a mwc event
and get ***** by lain, ss, beegs and i in marth dittos sometime
maybe scythe too
Maybe I misunderstood, but did you just compare your skill to SS's, Beegs, or Lain's? I mean, I haven't seen lain's Marth, but considering how good of a player he is, it probably *****. Also, I thought you yourself said SS was better than you, and that he got destroyed by Beegs in tourny? (I could be wrong on this though.)

Finally, you didn't mention Xysin? I'm surprised... you finally stop riding his balls? :laugh:

clowsui

Smash Legend
fromundaman: i simply forgot xisin at the time

also marth dittos is my best matchup with marth by far and away

beegs only beat ss in his 2-1 set against him because ss ****ed up, it was ridiculously close

my marth is half a level below beegs and ss'

it's about three below lain's but he has no ditto exp, which was why i had a close game with him on game 2 when i played him at the competition

my marth is better at spacing now lol, fromundaman you played me earlier in the day where i didn't have to adjust and improve my spacing yet because i didn't play 99 friendlies of marth v dk...but you'll see how much better it is if you go to athens lol. you can go ahead and have fun losing to me

Top Bottom