• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

clowsui

Smash Legend
The only non sense is people maining low tiers.
i might put you back on ignore just for this

in other news marth v mario must be hella hard or something lol, tc 1 whipped me into shape with his mario against my falco (on LC tho) but then i went bf + marth and then had a close game with him

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Same

I ****ing hate steel and his elitism holy ****

He also made his own Q&A thread god **** his ego is huge

DOWN WITH STEEL
I second this.
not really, i don't care

In other news, I finally recorded matches, so you all can soon see just how much I suck. >_<

Also, lol at Marios getting their panties in a knot.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
lol I just got back from playing with Junk and read all the crap from the past few pages. You guys are hilarious. And steel, you've got a ****-ton of patience. I swore you were going to infract them or something. =b

I now can proudly say fear knows how to space and not sd

this will let him win some tourney matches
Woo! Although that's not entirely true. I still got rappppeeeed.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i know the topic title is supposed to be a joke

but man. i wish marth was as good as metaknight :/

lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
so uh fear
about going to tournies when u come back
come to a mwc event
and get ***** by lain, ss, beegs and i in marth dittos sometime
maybe scythe too

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
I agree, that would be nice if Marth were as good as MK. But if that were true, he'd be Top Tire and then people may call you a Top Tire ***** (or more people will call you a Top Tire ***** if people already call you a High Tire *****).

Oh soz i didn't know that word would be blocked out XD I thought I saw other people use it, I guess it's a new blocked word...

feardragon64

Smash Champion
so uh fear
about going to tournies when u come back
come to a mwc event
and get ***** by lain, ss, beegs and i in marth dittos sometime
maybe scythe too
Pass me link on AIM.
And also I mm'd lain once. I got his DDD to 44% with Marth and his IC to 58% with my kirby.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
SIGH ya you have the record junk. I hope that makes you feel good. You're beating lain in something.

But steel is going to beat you when he comes to visit.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So I've come to the conclusin marth is a ****ing god in teams.
No, he's A Tier, but teams is more balanced.

Anyway, I wasn't even home all day, so what the hell was the title you put in Steel that got all the Mario's to come in here?

And btw, Kadaj Nov 08 was really bad, lmao. My Mario is better than Boss' at that match-up AND my Marth is better than Kadaj's at that match-up, or at least, it would be if their skill remained the same.

Famous, trust me, I'd beat you with Marth, lmao.

Also, Mario isn't low tier. And I play Mario because he's fun and I want to prove he's mid-tier, and because I feel it will help my game overall, and for lots of reasons.

Lastly, Mario's might not read this, but this is to you: I don't appreciate you coming in here and insulting my character like that. Extra disrespectful.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
How many of you glide toss backwards > Shieldbreaker on Diddy Kong?

The Diddy I faced knew I loved to glide toss on him, and he always expected it (part of my plan...) so he'd shield a little bit before he knew I'd glide toss.

The banana hits his shield.
My shieldbreaker hits his shield.
His shield breaks.

I orgasm, and quickly space myself for a fully charged tipped shieldbreaker.

I orgasm again.

He comes back, and holds a banana.

I glide toss backwards.
He shields.
The banana hits his shield.
I shieldbreaker.
His shield breaks again.
I orgasm yet again.
This time I space for a fully charged tipped fsmash.

t'was fun

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
No, he's A Tier, but teams is more balanced.

Anyway, I wasn't even home all day, so what the hell was the title you put in Steel that got all the Mario's to come in here?

And btw, Kadaj Nov 08 was really bad, lmao. My Mario is better than Boss' at that match-up AND my Marth is better than Kadaj's at that match-up, or at least, it would be if their skill remained the same.

Famous, trust me, I'd beat you with Marth, lmao.

Also, Mario isn't low tier. And I play Mario because he's fun and I want to prove he's mid-tier, and because I feel it will help my game overall, and for lots of reasons.

Lastly, Mario's might not read this, but this is to you: I don't appreciate you coming in here and insulting my character like that. Extra disrespectful.
"pierce thinks that mario is tourney viable lol" or something like that was the thread title.

Oh and the underlined part reminded me of this XD. (specifically the part at 0:34)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppobDZeSJ9Q#

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
still i don't see why anyone would want to even use mario in tourney lol
I'm randomly going to a tourney tomorrow. I should win, lmao. I'm probably going all Mario. Ironically, I'm hesitant because there's LESS competition, and I'd almost definitely WIN with Marth, lmao. Part of the idea behind Mario if I'm not winning with Marth, I may as well try with Mario. We'll see. I might win going all Mario anyway for super epic points. I said I would, so it'll probably happen.

Also Susa, I don't Shieldbreak ADHD because I don't want him to expect it when we fight in tourney again.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Unless they have a banana in hand, or simply don't shield the glide toss, or powershield the banana, I don't see how they could punish it. D=

Just throw it out all randomly. That's what I did the first time. XD (I normally don't even follow up the glide toss, I normally just do it for the spacing. :x)

Second time I did it because it's like RPS. No one picks Rock twice. :p

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
He's going to namesearch, see this post, and not say anything about it so that next time you guys fight he'll own you for trying it.
A) He's at camp.

B) I considered that, but ADHD is really dumb (:p <3 you Wyatt) so it won't matter until he actually sees it.

SuSa, shieldbreaker isn't safe on block or spotdodge, lmao. Also, having a banana in hand is pretty frequent

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Unless they have a banana in hand, or simply don't shield the glide toss, or powershield the banana, I don't see how they could punish it. D=

Just throw it out all randomly. That's what I did the first time. XD (I normally don't even follow up the glide toss, I normally just do it for the spacing. :x)

Second time I did it because it's like RPS. No one picks Rock twice. :p
I do.
10rocksinarowformindgames'sake

Top Bottom