• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol he does ?? since when ?? roofl poor marios trying to start something when they should be getting better before hiding behind someone elses shadow

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
friendlies and tourney results say different xD whenever they meet they like never play each other

i take tourney results over friendlies

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
oh yall talking about kadaj lol that guy barely goes to tournies so its w/e

yall can keep trying to boast mario up like that but until i see someone other than boss (without his luigi) do amazing in this region or Ny/Nj im not gonna care lool

gooooooo mario !! strive to be the best!!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
lol@ marios

It's funny how hard the garbage tier'd characters try and rep themselves, it's like they're trying to prove something.

Stop lying to yourselves, you're character is garbage and you have one player who is doing anything with him. And that's not Mario doing it either, that's just Boss being better than everyone.

Famous

Smash Champion
oh yall talking about kadaj lol that guy barely goes to tournies so its w/e

yall can keep trying to boast mario up like that but until i see someone other than boss (without his luigi) do amazing in this region or Ny/Nj im not gonna care lool

gooooooo mario !! strive to be the best!!
Meh...something always happen when we try to make it to a tourney....We are not lucky enough to have liable transportation to go to EVERY tourney....

But just you wait...I promise you that I will will out place dam near every Marth in the future tourneys I go too....

Lol, you wont have nothing to say afterwards

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea whenever you make it to one yea im srry that **** happens to you :/

if i had one care about this game!!! id be amazing but i digress xD

Albert.

Smash Master
lol@ marios

It's funny how hard the garbage tier'd characters try and rep themselves, it's like they're trying to prove something.

Stop lying to yourselves, you're character is garbage and you have one player who is doing anything with him. And that's not Mario doing it either, that's just Boss being better than everyone.
Why are you being a prick?

LOL

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
AHAHAHA embarrass yourself more by posting **** from november LOL
I love how Nov '08 qualifies for current metagame around here roflmao. Lets see if we can name summon Emblem Lord here or someone else to increase the flames.
Reguardless my point still stands. Kadaj lost, Boss won. It's not like Marth can do anything special now that he couldn't do then. Mario on the other hand... >:[3>

In short... Marth is overrated and Mario is underrated...

*flame shield*

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
There aren't nearly as many Mario mains out there as there are Marth players so we're under the radar when it comes to placing usually. That doesn't necessarily guaruntee that Marth is better by this, which you are implying, which shows that your way is an inaccurate way of trying to determine who is better.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Reguardless my point still stands. Kadaj lost Boss won. It's not like Marth can do anything special that he couldn't do then. Mario on the other hand... >:[3>

In short... Marth is overrated and Mario is underrated...
Yeah, cus in Brawl metagames have advanced a LOT amirite?

Sorry it hasn't taken us a year and a half to figure out a character's potential like other boards.

Also Kadaj did that match COMPLETELY wrong lmao. Stop acting like it means anything, your character won't ever do anything meaningful in tournaments with any consistency. In the long run you're just torturing yourselves : /

edit: And there's like 2 or 3 good Marths.

Famous

Smash Champion
Meh, just let Marth mains keep thinking that Mario is ****...Once they see more capes slapping thier a$$es around they'll see the light <.<

Dam...wish I had a car...

At least some Marth mains know the truth...

CK knows the deal as well....must have forgotten or trying to stick up for is character...I still love you though

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
plz most of the marths that are out there are mostly terrible XD and i mean same goes with the marios but because theres less marios theres less terribles and 1 GOOD one that plays luigi !

and yess i'll keep thinking mario is bad until someone other than boss places high xD

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Meh...something always happen when we try to make it to a tourney....We are not lucky enough to have liable transportation to go to EVERY tourney....

But just you wait...I promise you that I will will out place dam near every Marth in the future tourneys I go too....

Lol, you wont have nothing to say afterwards
Johns johns johns. NEO missed his ride to Genesis, and that tourney is hella more important than those minor ones you missed.

I have an idea. Let's have a Character war. Our top four vs your top four vs your top four.

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, of coarse you would think that is more important since you a Marth main...There is no johns when it comes to transportation issues...I could easily say that neo missing a ride is a john...Marths contradict soo much...

Albert.

Smash Master
From the many Marth's I speak to on aim, what I said was an understatement.
Oh man you're pulling out the big guns LOL
How am I supposed to react to that? BTW I talk to most of the Marth's here on AIM and nobody has ever given me that impression.

I have enjoyed reading all of your guides and I'm sorry that you feel the need to be a prick to me too :/

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lol, of coarse you would think that is more important since you a Marth main...There is no johns when it comes to transportation issues...I could easily say that neo missing a ride is a john...Marths contradict soo much...
My post wasn't clear, I'll clean it up.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Oh man you're pulling out the big guns LOL
How am I supposed to react to that? BTW I talk to most of the Marth's here on AIM and nobody has ever given me that impression.

I have enjoyed reading all of your guides and I'm sorry that you feel the need to be a prick to me too :/
I'm not being a prick, I'm stating facts to the Marios no matter how much the truth hurts, and telling you that a lot of your posts here are spam/useless/wtfdidhepostthatforannoying : /

Albert.

Smash Master
I'm not being a prick, I'm stating facts to the Marios no matter how much the truth hurts, and telling you that a lot of your posts here are spam/useless/wtfdidhepostthatforannoying : /
No lol it's a ****ing game and if they want to have fun with their plumber then why are you putting them down for that?

Oh and I know my posts are useless. I never said that they were useful. If you don't like them then don't read them.

Matt07

Smash Master
And your so called dubbed 'facts' about Mario "spam/useless/wtfdidhepostthatforannoying" aren't Steel2nd?

Hmm hypocrisy at it's finest.

BassClefAlbert, wow how are you still part of the Marth boards?

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lol...sure....I can bet money that we would win though...

Who's top 4/5 Marth's anyway?

Neo
MikeHaze
Kadaj
???
???
****, my posts are getting sloppy. I edited that one again, sorry.

Does it matter? We could gather a group of scrubs and still **** you guys.

Top Bottom