• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Why's everyone jocking me? I have a tourney too. After yesterday's fun I'm proud of my improvement, but more training (aka lvl 3's for special combos, lvl 9 Snake for that other good stuff, fling attacks in training mode, then Tipper Fsmash on wifi)

as Shaya would say, zingzingzing
your tippers make me go into tears <3

Take a look.

There seems to be a few, but if I get any of them in singles, I'm pulling MK, i HATE marth dittos.
wtf you talkin bout, marth dittos are so hilarious ahaha. i haven't seen you before but ive seen u post alot, what state are u from? i wannaaaaaaaaaa play u.

Oh, PD's going, cool.

I like Marth dittoes, lol.

Good luck man.
PD's actually hosting. Even though he admits obv gf > smash making all the smashers like 2 days before tourney rage and **** that's how kewl a marth main is loool. i know mintyflesh gonna **** with a dk in dubz too. ny's marth needa pulla mikehaze =/

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Tomorrow's tourney day, apparently. Mine's tomorrow, too. xD Can't wait. But must practice today!

Also, 100th post w00t!

And wee, I got CSPs and BPs working :D Thanks for the file, tennet! XD

Also, 100th post name drop: MikeHAZE NEO Shaya Bardull Bengals Steel and others I can't think of 'cause I'm forgetful like that. This is Thunder of Zeus's fault. No, really.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Lol im getting dead last in singles, im winning the white controller hippie. =)

edit: marth dittos are fun, and im starting to really like them now for some reason lol

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
why do marth's namedrop other marth's in the marth general discussion thread, which they check anyway?
I honestly have no idea. :laugh:

Edit: Also, Marth dittos. Ghey? Sure. Fun? Hell yes. XD IDK, maybe it's just my fangirlism. You know, the more Marth the better. But it's just... funny.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
No they're really really really gay.

Funnily enough the marth ditto with james wasn't that gay, yet just as scary (because we didnt know when/if one of us would start...) always going for tipper fsmashes inbetween everything we tried to space on eachother.

That's why Marth dittos are gay, doing some epicz spacan and you get an fsmash to the ****ing face and die while the other guy just sits there in shield; dolphin slashing if you **** up that spacing even more.
Hence why Nair is beast.

Oh, but seriously guys, I uploaded the Ally vs Mikehaze vids haha.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
ooo I'm going to watch those soon lmao and Marth dittos are gay, but are full of so much lulz, combo vid material. When I get my camera tomorrow I have a few replays for you guys to laugh at.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also, I think I figured out who got me sick:

Fiction.

I have recorded proof that he was coughing near me and shiz, and multiple times it was referenced he was sick.

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
lmao I hear Fiction going wah wah wahh. Don't worry Shaya, you'll survive.

Tourney tomo, and I'm having a sleepover tonight, hopefully the random Brawls will keep my Marth up.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I pretty much dropped Kirby for Marth. >_>

But I drop Kirby a lot so I don't know.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
wtf you talkin bout, marth dittos are so hilarious ahaha. i haven't seen you before but ive seen u post alot, what state are u from? i wannaaaaaaaaaa play u.
Going to PD's tournie, sooooo....

Yea, I'm NY, based on LI and the city, occasionally NJ.

I don't go to tournaments much cause I'm mad busy IRL, between school, my jobs, my positions in regional orgs, and general life I'm a very busy guy.

Haha. Tomorrow's tourney day, apparently. Mine's tomorrow, too. xD Can't wait. But must practice today!
Yea, obviously, guess all the good bi-weeklies and monthlies are tomorrow. It's sat too.

why do marth's namedrop other marth's in the marth general discussion thread, which they check anyway?
Because we're cool like that.

someday I'll have cool vids of my bass playing so you guys can see what I'm actually good at.
Do it!

I've gotta do that with my martial arts, dancing, and various music skills.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
What martial art do you do adumbrodeus?
Martial arts, there's a reason why I had it plural. I seem to remember having this discussion with you before though.

American Kempo Karate, Ninpo Taijutsu, Kali (Eskrima), Fencing (which I count because it, combined with Kali, gave me great spacing skills).

Beyond that, I've also gotten some training in a couple of styles of Hung Gar, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Aikido, and Jujitsu, and exchanged techniques, stances, and strikes with people from more styles then I can remember.

Basically, my fighting style is sort of built from the ground up, based on picking and choosing useful stuff from everything I've come in contact with.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Martial arts, there's a reason why I had it plural. I seem to remember having this discussion with you before though.

American Kempo Karate, Ninpo Taijutsu, Kali (Eskrima), Fencing (which I count because it, combined with Kali, gave me great spacing skills).

Beyond that, I've also gotten some training in a couple of styles of Hung Gar, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Aikido, and Jujitsu, and exchanged techniques, stances, and strikes with people from more styles then I can remember.

Basically, my fighting style is sort of built from the ground up, based on picking and choosing useful stuff from everything I've come in contact with.
This man deserves one heck of a custom title.

This post is on topic.
Martial arts are generally used in coordination with Japan. This post was directed at someone who does martial arts. Marth is from Japan. Put all of these inside of two buns and you have a pretty meaty Marthburger.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i can only imagine how those matches are gonna look when your not sandbagging :/

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This man deserves one heck of a custom title.

This post is on topic.
Martial arts are generally used in coordination with Japan. This post was directed at someone who does martial arts. Marth is from Japan. Put all of these inside of two buns and you have a pretty meaty Marthburger.
lol, try my profile/fun facts on the Zelda boards.

I'm sort of a jack of all trades, but I'm pretty good overall at martial arts.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

lol most of my list are chinese derived, taiji (including jian), shaolin kenpo, northern shoalin, mantis, san jie gun, etc.
although I've been picking up tonfa stuff lately :p
@ Bass, what alerted you? Did you play Susa, or did you look at his "records"?

Top Bottom