• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
nah i just went to a community college, but i was in a youth orchestra prior to Drum corps and ****, so i think i had a good chance of being, good. /cocky trumpet genes
haha i got those too. according to the guy in my head, i almost got into the new england conservatory. which i don't think isn't unlikely. XD
no youth orchestra backround or anything, but I can play the Hindemith Sonate like a beast. :p

feardragon64

Smash Champion
so i realized today i'm not only famous in smash

Does anybody know who Kimya Dawson is? (she did the music for Juno)

well i saw her at a show two years ago, before she was hella famous and whatnot, and i'm right in front of the camera (i have a fohawk), and i yell "**** bush and **** this war" during the song, and cause hella debate on the youtube comments
LOL that's too amazing.

I'm Shaya,
and DSF is sometimes known as DieSuperFly

:laugh:

I'm the one commentating, DSF is the one who's arm/hands were aiming for Ally's jugular :p
Shaya we've completed our end of the bargain and stapled the mouth of the guy who gave you swine flu. Release the videos or we will be forced to anex Australia.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I wish that marthwouldn't have been so dumb.

If he would have just DS OoS, waited a second, or stutter fsmashed, it would've been his match.

Asimio

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow, I just checked the Evo results today.

Nice going Mike! You're an inspiration too all us marths!

Bardull and Shaya too, nice going!

What was the prize? Did you win any money?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Why's everyone jocking me? I have a tourney too. After yesterday's fun I'm proud of my improvement, but more training (aka lvl 3's for special combos, lvl 9 Snake for that other good stuff, fling attacks in training mode, then Tipper Fsmash on wifi)

as Shaya would say, zingzingzing

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I've got a tourney tomorrow too, lol.

I'll get some good practice in, there are going to be some really good players there.
Yea, same here, NJ and the city are coming out so it'll be awesome.

Where's your tourney?

Why's everyone jocking me? I have a tourney too. After yesterday's fun I'm proud of my improvement, but more training (aka lvl 3's for special combos, lvl 9 Snake for that other good stuff, fling attacks in training mode, then Tipper Fsmash on wifi)

as Shaya would say, zingzingzing
I'll probably be spending most of then night practicing with the MK cpu for tipper nair, fair, and dolphin slash off grab release.

You going to gametable or a city tournie?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
you make kittens cry when you pull mk vs another marth as a marth main. Think of the kittens.
yeah seriously Abum.

Marth dittos is still the lesser of two evils.
It's more of an extreme personal distaste for the match-up then anything else. I recognize that it just isn't that evil, but I never could stand the match-up, even in melee.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
marth dittos are gay
From the man himself.

and I still stand by my claim.. Diddy is by far the GAYEST (as in lamest strategy possible) character in Brawl

Even if some day I'm 3 stocking the best diddy's my opinion won't change

what a lame character, wow
I agree, but... it's partially made up for by how amazingly fun Ganon is to play against him. Ganon+bananas= sex.

Top Bottom