• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Feardragon, learn from this woman's example
lmao. Watch. Junk will **** my kirby and I'll go back to Marth.

tomorrow

more vids of my marth

I WILL NOT SANDBAG FEAR THIS TIME
**** son you forgot to give me the address of WHERE TO GO. LOL. Text it to me or something when you get a chance. I gave you number after you got your new phone right?

Yay! more combo videos!!!
i can only imagine how those matches are gonna look when your not sandbagging :/
Thanks for the faith in me you guys. Although considering the last time I can't blame you. lol

Oh and I do martial arts but I'm not as pro as you guys. I've done ji do kwan but my sensei slips in hints of a lot of other styles ranging from Judo, to Wing Chun, to Aikido, to Karate, etc. I'm not too good though. lol

∫unk

Smash Master
Lol bengals it didn't explode on the platform so why'd u think that it was there

edit: whoops fear same place as b4 but I'll text u

and don't let fear fool u he's a beast at martial arts

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
no i jumped next to him and got stuck by the c4
Took me a moment to figure out what you meant, but now I see it, and wow, good **** indeed. XD

Also, mornin' mgd. I'm having some breakfast and web browsin' time before leaving for Funky Fighter~ I need to brush my hair, though, instead of sitting here typing and eating. It's a horribly tangled mess. XD oh well!

Oh, and I need to do a checklist...

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Martial arts, there's a reason why I had it plural. I seem to remember having this discussion with you before though.

American Kempo Karate, Ninpo Taijutsu, Kali (Eskrima), Fencing (which I count because it, combined with Kali, gave me great spacing skills).

Beyond that, I've also gotten some training in a couple of styles of Hung Gar, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Aikido, and Jujitsu, and exchanged techniques, stances, and strikes with people from more styles then I can remember.

Basically, my fighting style is sort of built from the ground up, based on picking and choosing useful stuff from everything I've come in contact with.

Wow, that's a lot. Hahahaha

So do you just do Martial Arts for self-defense then?

Also, how did you learn all of these? Did you go to about eight different studios?

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I can't go to GT, I'm freaking pissed. :mad:

I never seen Marthshadow play, he'll probably will do decent. Good luck to PD, Minty, and Hippie.

∫unk

Smash Master
mike i aim'd you but remember i got a new phone so i haven't had ur number for a longass time and keep forgetting to ask

if you read this its (650) 421-6192

oh ya you too fear you can call/text

and ill be all like omg wtf mike u got this! god **** is that ally? is that m2k? oh its not okay they dont have a chance bye dumb***

Albert.

Smash Master
hey...

Whatever happened to VIETGEEK ?

I mean he made some post like "this is my last post on the Marth boards" but then who ACTUALLY follows through when they make that claim ?

:O

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Viet is a WRBroomer. He's into mods and stuff like that. B+ is his game.

Ironically, I came to this thread to reminisce a little, about back in the day when EL used to run the place, and Steel and I were just educated ourselves as much as possible. Ironically again, it's Steel that clings to the board, while it's me who actually plays the game.

I remember back in the day when it was super easy to get post count up because we would always reply to each others everythings, just because we were all new and knew that a post count of 40 or even 400 wasn't going to get anyone to listen to us.

I remember when we used to discuss things and there was actually new stuff to discover, and we all ran around like elitist little pricks under EL, and worked really hard on the boards as a group and a family. I remember when Neo used to drop in just to embarrass us, and post amazing pictures, and just act really cool.

I remember when people had respect, and the boards didn't even need a moderator, because we would flame the n00bs out super quickly.

Ah, the good ol' days

/nostalgia

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
nobody even knew neo was a good marth till like august lol

BTW pierce I am playing again

just maining MK though lmao

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
*Remembers those days.*
I still lold at the comment I said about being honorable and not grab release infiniting ness/lucas when it was first discovered.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Viet is a WRBroomer. He's into mods and stuff like that. B+ is his game.

Ironically, I came to this thread to reminisce a little, about back in the day when EL used to run the place, and Steel and I were just educated ourselves as much as possible. Ironically again, it's Steel that clings to the board, while it's me who actually plays the game.

I remember back in the day when it was super easy to get post count up because we would always reply to each others everythings, just because we were all new and knew that a post count of 40 or even 400 wasn't going to get anyone to listen to us.

I remember when we used to discuss things and there was actually new stuff to discover, and we all ran around like elitist little pricks under EL, and worked really hard on the boards as a group and a family. I remember when Neo used to drop in just to embarrass us, and post amazing pictures, and just act really cool.

I remember when people had respect, and the boards didn't even need a moderator, because we would flame the n00bs out super quickly.

Ah, the good ol' days

/nostalgia

It always makes me feel old seeing stories like this.

This seems like it just happened to me. The good old days for me are back in like 2004 when I used to get on the hub alot and everyone was talking about shined blind and I would have daily conversations with Isai on gamefaqs...

Stuff that happened in the past few years is meh haha.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Speak for yourself junk. Not all of us are veterans. =[

Speaking of nostalgia, I remember the Inui vs EL discussion in the Pit matchup discussion.
lawwwwwwl

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Lol bengals it didn't explode on the platform so why'd u think that it was there

edit: whoops fear same place as b4 but I'll text u

and don't let fear fool u he's a beast at martial arts
wasn't me who said that.

im the one who called it a gimp instead of an sd lol

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
thanks to Neo, I've just discovered the kryptonite to my playstyle

back to the drawing board for me :/

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Also, I think I figured out who got me sick:

Fiction.

I have recorded proof that he was coughing near me and shiz, and multiple times it was referenced he was sick.

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK.
Watch out...it was Dojo who got me sick at Genesis with that cough...and now I've got the flu >_<

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol @ Mario doing better against Mk than Marth

Yeah, you guys are totally viable.

/warmonger

Top Bottom