• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
lmao, the Marth mains are just mad that their character's days in A tier are coming to an end, and they'll slowly go the way of the ROB. EL realized it and quit before the rest of the community caught up.

Do the same pl0x

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Lol@ your desperate attempts to spite us. Including your general discussion thread title. -10 originality points.

EL quit because Marth had no chance of winning tournaments consistently, just like Mario. However, he fully believes Marth is in top 7, no doubt.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Mario isn't even viable in low tier tournies.
lol, that makes alot of sense.

"Git at mah logick. I'm gon' pick on low tier Mario cuz I can't hack it vs Metaknight"

I've seen more thought out insults from my dog in the form of tightly wrapped coils on the sidewalk.

Edit:

It's sad how far this post:
However, he fully believes Marth is in top 7, no doubt.
Has THIS post's throbbing manhood up it's ***

EL quit because Marth had no chance of winning tournaments consistently
In the illustrious words of Ricky Bobby, if you're not first, you're last.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

"Git at mah logick. I'm gon' pick on low tier Mario cuz I can't hack it vs Metaknight"

I've seen more thought out insults from my dog in the form of tightly wrapped coils on the sidewalk.
did you come up with that one all by your self.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Edit:

It's sad how far this post: Has THIS post's throbbing manhood up it's ***

In the illustrious words of Ricky Bobby, if you're not first, you're last.
The hell are you talking about? This board knows full well Marth won't make an impact in tournaments unless you're NEO or Mikehaze.

I'm just saying its sad Mario players keep trying to rep themselves and prove to the world he isn't trash, when in fact if you aren't top 4 or 5 in the tier list you're pretty much trash.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
The hell are you talking about? This board knows full well Marth won't make an impact in tournaments unless you're NEO or Mikehaze.
lol, way to hypocrite. So Marth sucks if you're not MikeHAZE or Neo, but Mario sucks Boss included?

I'm just saying its sad Mario players keep trying to rep themselves and prove to the world he isn't trash, when in fact if you aren't top 4 or 5 in the tier list you're pretty much trash.
Agreed

*looks at Marth's position on tier list*

Yep yep, looks right. Difference is, we don't get our stones off picking on low tiers just cuz you guys can't sit at the cool kids table no morez

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You're hilarious, twisting my words.

WHERE did I say Marth was a good, viable character? I said NEO and Haze make him good. WHERE did I say Boss sucked? I said Mario sucks. Boss makes him good.

Also lol@ picking on low tiers when you're making fools of yourselves trying to start **** by coming in here. When I made the thread title I had no intention of insulting Mario mains, I was laughing at Pierce for saying he wasn't going to use Marth in the next two tourneys and use Mario.

BTW Marth is a good character when it comes down to pure tools and options, however the characters above him just have better tools in more situations.

Famous

Smash Champion
****, my posts are getting sloppy. I edited that one again, sorry.

Does it matter? We could gather a group of scrubs and still **** you guys.
It does matter actually, scrubs wont take 1 stock off of me let alone Boss...And if there isn't anyone else better than Neo/Kadaj/Mike then...

Matt07

Smash Master
Your thread title came off to others as 'offensive.' If you want to end this argument, I'd recommend you change the title.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Mario is still a low middle tier in my heart <3.

...logically though, I think he is...the cape is **** people! (Scored countless kilss with it, probably has more untapped potentual with it)

Without the cape though, THEN i'd call Mario garbage lol.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
So your title isn't offensive to Marios...puh-leeeeze. That's the ONLY reason I'm even in here.

I don't know how often you try to let on your pretentious, passive-aggressive gar-bage on other characters, but Marios have pride. I, for one, will call you out on it.

If you change your title to "Pierce thinks Mario is any more viable than Marth, lol", then I can die happy. Otherwise, I'm haunting ur arse.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So your title isn't offensive to Marios...puh-leeeeze. That's the ONLY reason I'm even in here.

I don't know how often you try to let on your pretentious, passive-aggressive gar-bage on other characters, but Marios have pride. I, for one, will call you out on it.

If you change your title to "Pierce thinks Mario is any more viable than Marth", then I can die happy. Otherwise, I'm haunting ur arse.
And if you continue then something can be done about spam/trolling.

Like I said, when I made the title it was directed completely at Pierce as a friendly jab. If you took it the wrong way then for that, I apologize.

It also took me awhile to figure out why this little "raid" even occurred, then I looked at the title and said "Oh.. wow guys."

Pride is fine, I just think character dedication isn't rewarding and in the end a waste of time. But if you have fun playing your character, by all means go for it.

Also Pierce is just using Mario as a "remedy" for his mental problems during tournaments, he knows Marth is superior lol.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Marios, calm the **** down.

I personally don't really like Steel, but the thread titles for the MGD ALWAYS have something or other to do with Marth mains or Marth stuff, so I honestly believe that he wasn't knocking you guys.

It's not even a big deal, it just got blown waaaaay out of proportion. >_>

ALSO:

Simmer down, batman. Obviously a group of scrubs that main any character are gonna get ***** by pros. You need to stop trying to find fault in anything I post.
Or they could just use Mario because they like him?

Why would any of us use Marth unless we liked him?

Famous

Smash Champion
You're hilarious, twisting my words.

WHERE did I say Marth was a good, viable character? I said NEO and Haze make him good. WHERE did I say Boss sucked? I said Mario sucks. Boss makes him good.

Also lol@ picking on low tiers when you're making fools of yourselves trying to start **** by coming in here. When I made the thread title I had no intention of insulting Mario mains, I was laughing at Pierce for saying he wasn't going to use Marth in the next two tourneys and use Mario.

BTW Marth is a good character when it comes down to pure tools and options, however the characters above him just have better tools in more situations.
Honestly, if MArth was really that good to you guys then you all wouldn't drop him for MK or have the need to use MK for a secondary...When Marth fails you go for MK....and still get *****...

Though, MK is an easy way out for alot of people regardless of who they main..just sayin

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Marios, calm the **** down.

I personally don't really like Steel, but the thread titles for the MGD ALWAYS have something or other to do with Marth mains or Marth stuff, so I honestly believe that he wasn't knocking you guys.

It's not even a big deal, it just got blown waaaaay out of proportion. >_>
You don't like me? >_>

I don't dislike you, that'd be silly because it's the internet. But I've done nothing that I can recall to you to make you dislike me LOL.

I could flame you for every post you make but I hardly ever do, but I'd like to say lay off ToZ because 99% of the things he says isn't serious.

Lmao, please infract me. I been a bad boy.

Look, double post, big pictures n everything.
Nah

*points finger

Fixed

Also I like the picture so it can stay

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Honestly, if MArth was really that good to you guys then you all wouldn't drop him for MK or have the need to use MK for a secondary...When Marth fails you go for MK....and still get *****...

Though, MK is an easy way out for alot of people regardless of who they main..just sayin
You don't get bonus points for playing bad characters.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
You don't like me? >_>

I don't dislike you, that'd be silly because it's the internet. But I've done nothing that I can recall to you to make you dislike me LOL.

I could flame you for every post you make but I hardly ever do, but I'd like to say lay off ToZ because 99% of the things he says isn't serious.
I don't really know why, I just don't really like you. Nothing personal lol.

Fine. I'm in a bad mood this evening as well. I guess I apologize.

Nah

*points finger

Fixed
At first I didn't see what you did. Then I lol'ed.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
*facepalms at this thread*

You guys... mm yeah nvm.

so tourney today! MK was unbanned last minute, the TO saying he couldn't justify a ban after Ally's defeating M2K. And then... an MK took first no sweat. :/ D3 second and... Sheik third, I believe. Out of... about 20-25 people, I think.

I lost round 1, then won a round in loser's, then lost to a TL (ugh). XD Then lost pretty badly to the aforementioned Sheik in friendlies later. But I'm kinda proud of that first round! I didn't manage to get any matches in beforehand, it was crazy noisy ('cause of the raucous SF4 crew >.>), I just had to switch controllers like... yesterday, 'cause my usual controller's c-stick broke D:, and I think this one has something wrong with it's control stick :/, and it was my first time ever playing someone irl, not to mention on a strange TV. On top of all that, I was against a Snake on FD (IDK why, but I didn't get a chance to counterpick, so both matches were on FD D:). Despite this, I gave him a run for his money! Got him down to last stock plus some % both matches. ...so it doesn't sound too impressive, but lemme have my moment here. XD

Second round was against a fox, which was fun 'cause the guy was pretty enthusiastic about it. XD And then Toon Link, which suuucked.

But aside from the inability to dash, DB, or even jump consistently (*insert bad/strange controller johns here x1000*), it was a good experience! :D

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
It's clearly personal LOL

Not that I really care, you can just talk to me on aim about it if you want.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Yeah, but you get negative points for playing a supposedly "superior" character and still lose <_<
*meh* I guess. So I guess it's okay to play a bad character and lose then john about your character being so low on the tier list.

@Steel ROFL man. Those are some pretty good reason right there.

Top Bottom