• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Maybe I misunderstood, but did you just compare your skill to SS's, Beegs, or Lain's? I mean, I haven't seen lain's Marth, but considering how good of a player he is, it probably *****. Also, I thought you yourself said SS was better than you, and that he got destroyed by Beegs in tourny? (I could be wrong on this though.)

Finally, you didn't mention Xysin? I'm surprised... you finally stop riding his balls? :laugh:

I hate people that cant spell. here let me break it into easily memorized segments. X-is-in its pronounced zi-sin also... /rages

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I'm sorta used to it by now. they kept annoucning my name as something different everytime when they called my games at apex. Made it so i had to listen very carefully.

clowsui

Smash Legend
my name used to originally be pronounced "clow-swee"

but now ppl pronounce it "clow-sue-ii"

and the latinos in my community pronounce it "clowsi" and spell it that way too

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
my name used to originally be pronounced "clow-swee"

but now ppl pronounce it "clow-sue-ii"

and the latinos in my community pronounce it "clowsi" and spell it that way too
clownsui

johnsui

thats what i read when i see your name

feardragon64

Smash Champion
no, i called him zisin when we met lol.

that's just me spamming and being a bad moderator, obv
Oh....well I was being serious. lol
But ya I keep thinking of a clown whenever I see clowsui. For like a month I didn't really pay attention to your avatar and thought it was a clown.

And dammit clowsui, I asked you what event to go for. I need to plan for this ****.
Just im me when you find a one you're going for and I'll do my best to go for it. Preferably in Chicago or Indianapolis or something I can take a bus to.

clowsui

Smash Legend
so uh steel

how's it feel to be 2nd

u kno, 2nd to use johnsui, 2nd to use the junk tag (not including junk), 2nd to use clownsui, 2nd at copying neo's style (behind kadaj)

ya seems like copying is kinda a failure for u, try harder plz

edit:

i might be going to indianapolis' smash academy on the 29th, i'll tell you two weeks before hand

Famous

Smash Champion
Um...?

This isn't even true
Lol, You'll be the 1st one I pay a visit to when I come back down to MD/VA...Im'a coming to get ya...

Kadaj, yeah....The main reason why I know the matchup to it's core....Unless I see some new **** like your making up, the knowledge I have for the matchup wont change...

Also, Kadaj isn't copying Neo...he made up his own ****...It's too bad he didn't get to show any of it at HERB...You'll get to shine next time bro

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Oh....well I was being serious. lol
But ya I keep thinking of a clown whenever I see clowsui. For like a month I didn't really pay attention to your avatar and thought it was a clown.

And dammit clowsui, I asked you what event to go for. I need to plan for this ****.
Just im me when you find a one you're going for and I'll do my best to go for it. Preferably in Chicago or Indianapolis or something I can take a bus to.
So did I. I knew it was Clowsui I just associated him with a clown.

Fear, you should come back to Chicago.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lol, You'll be the 1st one I pay a visit to when I come back down to MD/VA...Im'a coming to get ya...

Kadaj, yeah....The main reason why I know the matchup to it's core....Unless I see some new **** like your making up, the knowledge I have for the matchup wont change...

Also, Kadaj isn't copying Neo...he made up his own ****...It's too bad he didn't get to show any of it at HERB...You'll get to shine next time bro
Prepare to get *****. No one will judge you if you cry.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Meh, I guess so.

I lost my wallet. Any suggestions on where it might be?

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Viquey pronounced like Vicky. *nodnod*

Anyway, I think I might pick up Peach. She's so cute~ XD I've been wanting to pick her up since SSE, but never got around to it. But since the SSBB game widget on AiB has spots for three secondaries, I wound up having to list her and Ike along with Marth and ZSS. So I guess I'll work with those two some more. XD

Edit: @Zombie Dog: you're sitting on it? That's where my tablet pen always is when I lose it >.>

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dr PP is the most amazing Marth who doesn't like play brawl ever.
Steel wishes he had that title.

TEA NET, WHERE ARE YOU TEA NET?

<3 Fear.

How many more minutes is it going to be of a toon link air dodging into a zair?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
So did I. I knew it was Clowsui I just associated him with a clown.

Fear, you should come back to Chicago.
lol I plan on it. But I'm not back in the midwest until end of August. And even then, I'll have just gotten back to college so I'll probably use that weekend to hang with friends and such. =\ Probably something in September-December.

i might be going to indianapolis' smash academy on the 29th, i'll tell you two weeks before hand
Wait, of this month or August. Either way I probably can't make it for the reason I just addressed above. But def. plan on going for some after August.

<3 Fear.

How many more minutes is it going to be of a toon link air dodging into a zair?
Not sure. I have at least another 45 seconds of it.

By the way that entire video was shot over the course of ONE DAY. Those epic combos were just from one fifth of the matches I had on that day.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Btw, why were you such a noob and decided not to meet me?

oh my god the rage.

Whilst I was playing like a tournament match, Backlash is like
"YO DAWG, FEARDRAGON IS OVAR THAR!!!!!!!!!"

and im like, CALL HIM TO MY SIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

and he never did.
:'(

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Btw, why were you such a noob and decided not to meet me?

oh my god the rage.

Whilst I was playing like a tournament match, Backlash is like
"YO DAWG, FEARDRAGON IS OVAR THAR!!!!!!!!!"

and im like, CALL HIM TO MY SIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

and he never did.
:'(
Dood I was like OMG LOOK UP SHAYA'S, PIERCE'S, MIKE'S AND BACKLASH'S POOLS.
Then I went back cause I realized I didn't look up mine. But I was in pool 1. And I got ***** by ultimate_razor and two mk's so I went emo. Then I was like watching **** for an hour and chilling with backlash waiting for you guys' pools.

But then I was like **** I'm hungry so I went out and then I was like how do I get back again. So I just left. >>

Top Bottom