• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=27056
lol I finally found the funniest blog, that has a bizarre mix of racism, tiers r 4 queers, and "Believe in yourself". The best part by far though, is (and I quote):
These things happen because of people believing. African Americans were like ganondorfs and the white people were like meta knights. They beat the white people by not attacking them but by finding a solution (they look AROUND the problem). and they had patience.
It's full of (insert favorite laughing acronym/internetism). It's almost an insult to your dignity by reading this.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

feardragon64

Smash Champion
fear y u sideb so slow
]:
Habit of seeing if I hit shield so I can wait a bit so that their shield goes down a bit so when I do the final down variation I can pray it pokes >>. It also keeps them guessing if I'm going to stop or not.

I mean, that's just a john for failing.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Does anybody else have trouble against DK? F-tilt tilted up destroys marth air approach, and he lives till stupid percents and kills me at like 50%.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Does anybody else have trouble against DK? F-tilt tilted up destroys marth air approach, and he lives till stupid percents and kills me at like 50%.
Your talking about Will's DK aren't you? Well as you know you kinda g2 turtle the hell outta DK, beat him on the ground.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
^LOL yes, i've never really struggled too much with DKs before playing Will lol. I played better against Bum with marth than him XD.
The problem is I just get shut out and he outlives marth wayyyy too much.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
its ok Rock lee eventually you'll become the best!!
your attempts are always so weak man wtf

i just say truthful things according to you cuz you suck, and you just take these little Barbie jabs at me

***** you got punches like miley cyrus

embarassing wtf

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=27056
lol I finally found the funniest blog, that has a bizarre mix of racism, tiers r 4 queers, and "Believe in yourself". The best part by far though, is (and I quote):
It's full of (insert favorite laughing acronym/internetism). It's almost an insult to your dignity by reading this.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ahahahaha. There's also a "true" tire list, with Zelda above Snake, or something like that. RRRRRRRRROFL

Reizilla

im pretty much done with smash after this tourney im going to saturday(hobo 17)

does anyone want to take over the combo list thread?
Does this mean you're leaving the Texas Marth Main General Discussion Thread Duties to me? And I wanted to go to HOBO. Lucky. :(

Also, I has Marf sig. I = kool kid now :D

feardragon64

Smash Champion
im pretty much done with smash after this tourney im going to saturday(hobo 17)

does anyone want to take over the combo list thread?
I've been where you're at I think. Hit me up on AIM if you wanna talk. If I'm right, I think I might be able to give you some advice. =\ If not, best of luck and sad to see you go.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
everyone uses uair > utilt

my MOTHER uses uair >utilt

take will be back, the only way to quit the smash scene is to do what EL did and physically remove it from your life

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
How come no one expects Fair --> Uair anymore? 0.o I get so much free damage and setups cause of that.

Happy bday Bengalsz!!!

Reizilla

happy birthday bengals! How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? ;D
no homo

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Happy bday Bengals.

Also Rukkiko, don't say anything about expectations until you get 3 stocked by mew2king over and over again, until you learn to stop getting 3 stocked.

Fair to uair?

Moar like get ***** for not doing bair to dair.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Happy b-day Bengalz, lol at Zombie hitting on you.

EL is gonna be here forever, even getting rid of everything related to smash won't change that.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Happy b-day Bengalz, lol at Zombie hitting on you.

EL is gonna be here forever, even getting rid of everything related to smash won't change that.
adum, you live in Queens? You VMed me the other day saying we should play in person lol. I'll try to help you enjoy Marth dittos =P

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Dr. PP dont beat yourself up about the snake marth match, you did well, just need to learn how to utilize marths tools better vs him, and you gotta know when its safe and unsafe to approach, it actually took me a very long time b4 i'd attempt that matchup, but yeah defitnitely get some snake training, and im willing to give you tips if you want, next time i come i want a more epic set to happen

alright bro GGs

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
adum, you live in Queens? You VMed me the other day saying we should play in person lol. I'll try to help you enjoy Marth dittos =P
Actually, LI. But I'm in queens all the time cause during the summer I spend most of my free time in the city. LI is boring.

But yea, definitely, hit me up when you're free.

Top Bottom