• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
LMAO @ your sig CK, who's that or is it random?

So apparently GT wasn't worth going, credits to mah boi PD for running it though, I got you next time. And Minty is rank 9th in NY, hmmm..... *goes to play him on wifi with Marth and get better/own*

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
LMAO @ your sig CK, who's that or is it random?

So apparently GT wasn't worth going, credits to mah boi PD for running it though, I got you next time. And Minty is rank 9th in NY, hmmm..... *goes to play him on wifi with Marth and get better/own*
Drunk ppl doing Thriller? Ya that's kinda random.
I think I'm gonna give marth another chance, but I hate the MK MU.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Drunk ppl doing Thriller? Ya that's kinda random.
I think I'm gonna give marth another chance, but I hate the MK MU.
The MK match-up imo is fun, and improving in that match-up helps in a variety of areas. And it could be the Otakon shenanigans he was talking about.

Does anybody realize assets is a funny word, even on a mature level, or is it just me...

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
If i can convince parents with the help of the TO I might be at a tourney friday.
w00t! :D

BTW, does anyone know how to remove the springs from the L and R buttons? I think it might help with PSing and teching, for one, and for two, I'm using L to jump with Peach so I can float and still easily use the c-stick, and it's KILLING my finger! XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno if any of you guys saw the HERB 2 stream or not, but if you did, I'm sorry I sucked.

I'll try to think of some ways to improve.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
LMAO

pp you're incredibly unknown and too modest. though modesty's a good thing

you need to learn proper offense, with that you may have beaten hrnut. you did well vs boss though i'm happy you won

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks Steel. =)

I'm gonna try to talk to some Marths and get some ideas so I can get back at HRnut next time, since he told me he was gonna come back. Can't let that mess happen again haha.

Yeah Boss is too good. I did pay for him to enter so he might have sandbagged me some, but he told me he was pretty much going full-out when I asked him about it so I'm pretty happy with myself. Mario and Luigi are too good lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I put him into losers bracket.

By the way, we weren't originally intended to play first round, but a certain someone didn't want Meep and M2K to play first round(this was caused by stupid pool rules and Meep losing to Curaga in pools, getting second seed)because he didn't want the two players that were gonna do really well at the tournament to play first round so they had brackets changed and that had me vs Boss first round.

Thanks Rukkiko.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm gonna say this now.

No more Marth dittos ever.

At least not unless somebody shows me a way to make them fun (or Pierce teaches me how to play them so I ALWAYS win, because then I'll do it even if I hate them), I'm playing MK against Marth mains.

And hopefully not SD, but even with that, I had a heck of a lot more fun then playing marth.

BTW, Mage if you're reading this, baiting counters against you is mad easy, find another way to deal with planking/SL recovery.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
So.. umm...

Neo- plays wi-fi
MikeHaze- used to play wi-fi
Kadaj- now plays wi-fi
Bardull- plays wi-fi

yea pro marths play wi-fi

whooo

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I'm gonna say this now.

No more Marth dittos ever.

At least not unless somebody shows me a way to make them fun (or Pierce teaches me how to play them so I ALWAYS win, because then I'll do it even if I hate them), I'm playing MK against Marth mains.

And hopefully not SD, but even with that, I had a heck of a lot more fun then playing marth.

BTW, Mage if you're reading this, baiting counters against you is mad easy, find another way to deal with planking/SL recovery.

counterpicking castle siege vs a mk that planks is a good idea, not to mention the stage is a really nice one for marth vs mk. Mk cannot plank on castle siege due to how the stage transforms not to mention a ledgeless 2nd transformation. SL recovery on the stage works well if you jump at mk (on stage in safety.) and countering actually... after a while the mk may stop glide attacking but then... well you can hit him. another way is jabbing the GA... eh lots of ways to deal with it.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
in pools!! -.- you know brackets matter :/

i know pools matter but if you arent getting out but you beat someone and lost to almost everyone else does it matter xD

i might start playing this game and character again if money suffices xD

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I haven't heard from him in forever. I even name dropped him like 5 times over the past month or so to get him to drop by.

Yo RoyR! Where you at?

Top Bottom