• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sharky

Smash Master
stocky, you've admitted that you wouldn't contribute to the dicussion in the ybr, so stfu about it already unless you're changing your mind. You could possibly get back in my good books by re-doing that shield pressure/egg lay write-up that your computer destroyed on you way back though so I can add something from another source to my guide. =P

D

Deleted member

=P

Notice that part where i said dont respond to the post, im just stating my opinion.
Im not trying to change yours, just stating mine.
Ill write a guide on juggling once i can reliably record stuff, cuz you need vids to demonstrate these frame traps im working on (***** like 2/5 of the cast btw).

I can do a quick egglay/shield pressure guide if u want too, just gotta get my grades up first then ill do that stuff.
So yea.

You guys like making drama about nothing xD I feel like im explicitly telling you guys that i dont wanna make drama out of stuff, and that im just telling my opinion (if anyone cares), but o well.
"Like i said i dont care, im just giving my opinion and responding to ur post. I am not against the BR, im just saying its imo worthless and wont accomplish anything."
I guess sharky missed that part *prepares for more drama xD*

Metatitan

Smash Master
stocky, you've admitted that you wouldn't contribute to the dicussion in the ybr, so stfu about it already unless you're changing your mind. You could possibly get back in my good books by re-doing that shield pressure/egg lay write-up that your computer destroyed on you way back though so I can add something from another source to my guide. =P
What exactly does the YBR do........... semi-serious question....

yeah we're all part of the drama club, excluding the one's from california because everyone there has enough natural talent to be in a soap opera. ;D
Lmao you think Californians are dramatic? EC drama is sooooo much worse it's not even funny D:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Marik, I'm going to be in Mississauga on Thursday thru Sunday. Is there a tourney that I can go to on Saturday?

PZ

Smash Lord
I cant brawl any1 anymore but i can still get online it suckz. Also my neighbor's internet is blocked thanks to a new door. My friend quit trying at brawl now i cant evern use cf without winning everytime or yoshi without totally dominating. I might as well give up at brawl. I might as well find ATs and other stuff that can be done without facing some1 but theres no point since most likely any1 will find what i find first. So now ill just come here for reading or if i see a new AT, tactic, mus, and just to lurk basically. Theres not much i can contribute at all. I guess i can help with mus but most likely id be wrong on my observation. Ill most likely not have the ability to play brawl again unless the place where my mom is going has a tourney i can attend not far away(3 hrs and less). My mom is going to somewhere between sandiego, california and los angelos, california for the summer. So this concludes the position im in atm refering to brawl but i bought pokemon SS (soul silver) so i wont die by bordum, gears of war may be gay online but it works, and i got FM 3(forzamotorsport 3).

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
That reminds me a lot of my situation before I started going to tournaments. Me and one of my friends played a lot, and it eventually got to the point where I was just winning pretty much all the time. He got frustrated sometimes and didn't want to play as much, so I was running out of competition. Then, one day, I found out there was a Brawl tourney nearby. Me and my friend went together, and everything just kind of grew off of that. Hopefully, things will work out for you like they did for me.

:005:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik, I'm going to be in Mississauga on Thursday thru Sunday. Is there a tourney that I can go to on Saturday?
Haha, that's where I'm located.

There might be a Brawl casual on Friday at the University of Toronto Mississauga, which Mikey runs, but other than that, there's only a Melee tournament in Brampton on Saturday.

If you have the free time, I'm down to play with you.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I could play melee, but I'm not THAT good at it. I can't wavedash consistantly, I L-cancel with Z, and I have a weird way of using the C-stick.

:x We could play both once I know where I'm located.

PZ

Smash Lord
That reminds me a lot of my situation before I started going to tournaments. Me and one of my friends played a lot, and it eventually got to the point where I was just winning pretty much all the time. He got frustrated sometimes and didn't want to play as much, so I was running out of competition. Then, one day, I found out there was a Brawl tourney nearby. Me and my friend went together, and everything just kind of grew off of that. Hopefully, things will work out for you like they did for me.

:005:

i guess that might happen but so far i see no CLOSE tournies but thanks for your story. Of course my friend still playing its just hes playing with 3 fingers.<.<

bigman40

Smash Master
D:

We'll miss you. :(

Why didn't you just move up to MK if you were gonna switch mains, though? :confused:
Because MK might be banned with the information presented by DMG (unless they make lots of rules to make him unban-able) I see Falco a much better option than MK, plus I hate Snake.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I figured the potential ban might turn you away. :p

Good luck with Falco. I'm happy you can actually play a top tier, I can't play any of them well at all.

Except maybe Marth, but even my Marth is pretty bad.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Meta is far from banned, trust me. Get on AIM and I will show you later on in the week, LOL.

Kay thats another one down, a few left. Already wiped off loads of big names nicely :3. Delta, main Yoshi for life, kay?

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
he's maining falco to counter yoshi, because he is mad at him for holding him back all this time. And he wants to win that money.

Yikarur

Smash Master
and no one would observe the ban because it's just stupid. there would be still tournaments with MKs, more than tournament which has banned MK. Germany would totally ignore the Ban because it makes no sense and it isn't necessary.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Do you understand the full extent which Meta Knight overcentralizes and dominates vBrawl?

A ban is being considered, and for good reasons as well.

Top Bottom