• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Roller

Smash Legend
Welp, he coulda created that tie, you know? Like, I lost to Pitzer and Rich Brown, right? But I didn't just give up and take my losses. I 2-0'd Scary and then tried my *** off to beat Kismet. Had I beaten Kismet, despite losing 2 sets already, I could have created a tie for 2nd seed.

And besides, dropping out is mad disrespectful anyways.
^ yes@all of this. You may have been able to beat the lucas and help me out at the very least, Slush. Plus you had mentioned in the top 5 of each character thread that you would play me, to show me you are one of the top Yoshis. I was looking forward to it, and was disappointed to hear you just give up like that. (it also did not help your case for being a top yoshi)

Also. It was great meeting the Yoshi's I hadn't, and watching Sharky attempt to eat his way to fame. lol

GGs as well, Sharky. Thanks for the Yoshi prep, regardless of what wound up happening with my pool.

Sharky

Smash Master
^ yes@all of this. You may have been able to beat the lucas and help me out at the very least, Slush. Plus you had mentioned in the top 5 of each character thread that you would play me, to show me you are one of the top Yoshis. I was looking forward to it, and was disappointed to hear you just give up like that. (it also did not help your case for being a top yoshi)

Also. It was great meeting the Yoshi's I hadn't, and watching Sharky attempt to eat his way to fame. lol

GGs as well, Sharky. Thanks for the Yoshi prep, regardless of what wound up happening with my pool.
it was losing to the lucas that made him give up, actually. =/

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
it was losing to the lucas that made him give up, actually. =/
Not having lucas practice and jumping into the first match of the day after only playing one whole match Friday against rain while waiting an hour for each set and losing to said Lucas when I was so close to winning is what shut me down.

And I easily get depressed for various reasons I won't state.
Though I guess in the APEX Yoshi thread reading my poorly typed out blog with not even 50% of everything typed out is good enough to get the gist of why I was like that.

Besides, I kinda felt like If I played you and took a set off, it would've destroyed your chances for bracket.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
For your viewing pleasure I will be uploading the matches that were saved onto my wii that were played at Delta's. Especially the epic random ditto between Firefly and Delta that turned into a falcon ditto.

I'm sorry for not getting the yoshi dittos against Karamity. I was like right there sd in wallet and stuff, but once I heard polt's match get called I ran to watch his match. Then when I came back the wii was gone. :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh my god, I look nothing like any of you guys.

Red hair, lots of freckles, and I always wear shorts and a beanie hat. NOT ONE PERSON UP THERE HAS ANY OF THOSE TRAITS!

Also, anyone able to name everyone in the picture? I can only recognize like, 5 people; Polt, Delta, Slush, Silent Beast, and DTorr lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I saw that the video was only 1:53 long and knew it must be lulzy.

EDIT: Power of 69 on dat Aquatic Knee

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Btw, sorry to Polt for teaching Lada the Yoshi MU, at least taking that game off Fatal saved you in second pools lol.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
We like ike!

Hey Ikes(well, I guess Ussi) Ever heard of an Ike named RaveMaster?

He lives in my city. And I think I'll be smashing with him a lot soon.

All yoshi's need to make WHOBO 4. I may make that one, since because I live 3 hours from the venue.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I haven't.. Is he an AiB Ike?

I was slightly kidding about leaving xD long as i don't see that many disturbing posts like on the peach social when i looked in there one time ._.;;

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
LOL, I dont think we've ever hit Peach Board status.

And awesome, plan on me being at WHOBO 4 then.

Top Bottom