• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yeah, I tend to try out some different edge guarding tactics in friendlies, but a lot of the time you see people doing like...impractical stuff. I did mention that in my first post. =P Stuff you'd never do in tournament. I like to try out more egg traps or whatever, maybe some more trade situations, but I do spend a lot of time working on my zoning, etc. As an example, I timed someone out in friendlies this past weekend. ;)

Yesh. <3
Timing out people is like using ICs in friendlies to some people. Though i hate friendlies against ICs because they tend to drop grabs more often -_- but when we go serious (like MM or something), they are like "I can do this CG with my eyes close!"

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Nah, it's cool cuz we were actually practicing. The MK MU usually ends up that way with me.

Also, gentlemen (and Yink), I'm very likely to be in a GODAWFUL whiny angry mood in the coming days, so please forgive any really dumb behavior when I get my computer back tomorrow and rejoin you all on Skype. I'll be trying my best not to rain on people's parades.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The ruleset isnt the reason they're good, its the fact that they take the game more seriously than we do.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, they are actually more serious than us. They dont play friendlies, they go all out all the time. They dont do randoms on random stages just for fun or anything, they play serious at all times.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
1. That's not Japan
2. When I say they always go serious mode, I mean 99% of the time. They rarely just play for ****s and giggles, although im sure they do on occasion.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Shoutouts to Poltergust for repping at Arcade UFO in their ranbat earlier today.

Exposing Nova as a dirty space cop with Mr. Wright? Too good.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Hmmm, under the impression that this was a ranbat, but that's still good regardless.

Don't worry, I am a huge Phoenix Wright fan as well.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Not made fun of you. I just said that he's not good. The good stuff he had were ninja patched. To me, he seems D.phoenix with less ability to kill off the entire team. However, if they can make him combo more often into objection, then he might turn out to what I expect.

Top Bottom