• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Not really sure how much of each he uses now, but (fwiw) he lists himself as a Yoshi/Fox main.

D

Deleted member

Good luck to everybody at apex!!
Except raptor. For not playing me on wifi
=]
and ZZ
for living in utah

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
[1:22:20 AM] Mike/MX: so
[1:22:31 AM] Mike/MX: It turns out
[1:22:39 AM] Mike/MX: That I'm awful at dittos
[1:22:56 AM] HipsterEX: Fox ditto?
[1:23:02 AM] HipsterEX: Because that **** is gay.
[1:23:28 AM] Mike/MX: No
[1:23:31 AM] Mike/MX: Yoshi dittos
[1:28:22 AM] phikarp: Haha
[1:29:23 AM] Mike/MX: Like
[1:29:30 AM] Mike/MX: I played that GYK guy
[1:29:56 AM] phikarp: If you lost to him I can't house you
[1:30:21 AM] WEDGE: -dead-

Just Your Average Way Past Our Bed Times Yoshi Chat Discussion

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Delta got pool ***** in first pools, then made it out and got pool ***** even harder in second pools.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Nah, I just suck and got *****.

Also, Karamity is AMAZING and has taught me something about camping/zoning with Yoshi. I'm extremely happy I got to play and meet him. He's like a real life Yoshi. Dude's so happy and excited. XD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I hope there's a legit reason that polt is the only yoshi that made it out of pools :(
Not sure about anyone else, but after I lost to Speed and Raven I forfeited.
That and my pools didn't
Here comes johns
start till almost 10 or 11 PM despite it saying pools will start around 3 when it actually started around 6, got little to no sleep this whole apex cause back problems + floor isn't really nifty.
Despite sitting on benches at the venue, how can Anyone sleep through the humid melee room that had those benches.
Plus with the mix of body odor, farts, fast food/Odor of subway everywhere and hundreds of other smells i'd rather not find out.

Also, Karamity is AMAZING and has taught me something about camping/zoning with Yoshi. I'm extremely happy I got to play and meet him. He's like a real life Yoshi. Dude's so happy and excited. XD
Closest I got to karamity was when I played rain in friendlies friday and surprised him/Karamity with typical flashy stuff I always do, and the picture we had together.
So I didn't get the chance to learn anything from him, not like it'd help me since I don't seem to be improving anyways.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Delta got pool ***** in first pools, then made it out and got pool ***** even harder in second pools.
Nope the only person who got ***** in pools was me. Delta with that All brawl swag. I think it should be added to John numbers charts lol

EDIT
Firefly left his bag in Thunderstorm's car. Wow what a forgetful bloshi. I can't believe he would forget it I mean cmon his little baby red bloshi plush was inside it. Eh must have been all that shadow(dog) slobber that has gotten to his dino brain and it made him forget. :troll:

But seriously if you're reading this Firefly you left your bag with the red yoshi plush.

EDIT
Oh also Delta trolled Richbrown with egg roll.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
It was awesome meeting all the other Yoshi's. It literally felt like we were a family considering we traveled together and even stuck together for a lot of the tourney. Hope to see all of you again sometime.

And Slush, no johns we all were living with like 4 hrs of sleep that day. :/ You shouldn't have forefeited.

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
It was awesome meeting all the other Yoshi's. It literally felt like we were a family considering we traveled together and even stuck together for a lot of the tourney. Hope to see all of you again sometime.

And Slush, no johns we all were living with like 4 hrs of sleep that day. :/ You shouldn't have forefeited.

a john for me is that I use Trollgi who isn't a real character in smash.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

My john is mostly being unable to play.
It was either search entire venue with less than 30 TV's to play friendlies that's open and risk getting Disqualified, or just wait it out and hope you can play decently for pools being the first match you play today.

Besides, losing twice in a pool with Only 4 others automatically means not getting out, there was absolutely no point in playing kingtoon or Roller after I lost.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Welp, he coulda created that tie, you know? Like, I lost to Pitzer and Rich Brown, right? But I didn't just give up and take my losses. I 2-0'd Scary and then tried my *** off to beat Kismet. Had I beaten Kismet, despite losing 2 sets already, I could have created a tie for 2nd seed.

And besides, dropping out is mad disrespectful anyways.

Top Bottom