• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

-Mars-

Smash Hero
the yoshi boards should just be the My Lil Bronie boards, there is so much ****in sugary sweet rainbow that even mister rodgers would be like WTF.

its like yoshi mains are a group of the ugly lil ducklings that didnt become swans only its the ugly lil yoshlings that didnt become pretty flying ponys.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
who said I hated yoshi? i just stated the facts. yo shield sucks, jab infinites **** it. umad?
If a Yoshi has to shield, they put themselves in that bad position. This is common knowledge.

I'm mad? You must have me mistaken for someone who takes forum talk seriously.

the yoshi boards should just be the My Lil Bronie boards, there is so much ****in sugary sweet rainbow that even mister rodgers would be like WTF.

its like yoshi mains are a group of the ugly lil ducklings that didnt become swans only its the ugly lil yoshlings that didnt become pretty flying ponys.
This is true unfortunately and it made me leave these boards for quite a while. I just came back to these boards recently and I decided to just put nonsensical posts off to the side and just post when I need/want to.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think there's only like.. 4 or 6 of us who actually like MLP/Wear avatars and sigs.
While everyone else is neutral about it or don't care enough to hate or like it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If a Yoshi has to shield, they put themselves in that bad position. This is common knowledge.

I'm mad? You must have me mistaken for someone who takes forum talk seriously.

This is true unfortunately and it made me leave these boards for quite a while. I just came back to these boards recently and I decided to just put nonsensical posts off to the side and just post when I need/want to.
who wait... people take forum conversations serious? LOL SINCE WHEN????

i feel like i could get a some sort of sparkleshine siezure just being here.

@slush, lol theres barely even 4 yoshis total.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, the funny thing is that wasnt even Mars, that was someone else on his account lmao.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
So, I had the most exhilarating tournament match yesterday. I don't think my heart has ever beat so fast nor has my blood pressure risen so rapidly. I was facing a Lucario user who is ranked #9 on the PR here in loser's bracket. The first match goes off and I decide to put all my focus on timing him out. I am able to pull it off and win the first match with 20% less damage than he has.

I lose the second match.

Anyways, it was at the third match to where all the hype was at. I, once again, set myself up to time this Lucario out. Unfortunately, he gets the stock lead, and I end up with about 70% on my second stock before getting him to his second stock. I start just going crazy, and make an awesome comeback. Anyways, the clock is at around 1:30 and we are at about 17% with only one stock. I try to camp well and get the clock down, but its not easy against a Lucario. Anyways, when there was about 40 seconds left, I had 87% and he had 97% damage. I start playing harder than I ever have before.

Unfortunately, at the 19 second mark, I mess up my timing and I get hit with an aura sphere. I now have 2% over him. I am stressing out like crazy. I try to throw an egg or two at him, but it doesn't work so well. I quickly approach but stop at the last second as he jumps and does a nair. I shuffle back, his nair misses, and with 7 seconds left on the clock I do a bair. He airdodges, but the very last whip of yoshi's tail hits him and now he has 2% over me. I run off the edge while he is trying to chase me down and successfully win the 3rd match with just 2% under him. It was amazing.

HadesBlade was watching the whole match and can testify that my words are true.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dude, I just realized something going over my vids from my tournament last week (they arent uploaded yet, but will be in the next couple days). I did 2 0 to deaths in my tournament matches lol. One against an Olimar, and another (with a sexy Egg Toss gimp might I add) on Fox.

Steam

Smash Hero
So, I had the most exhilarating tournament match yesterday. I don't think my heart has ever beat so fast nor has my blood pressure risen so rapidly. I was facing a Lucario user who is ranked #9 on the PR here in loser's bracket. The first match goes off and I decide to put all my focus on timing him out. I am able to pull it off and win the first match with 20% less damage than he has.

I lose the second match.

Anyways, it was at the third match to where all the hype was at. I, once again, set myself up to time this Lucario out. Unfortunately, he gets the stock lead, and I end up with about 70% on my second stock before getting him to his second stock. I start just going crazy, and make an awesome comeback. Anyways, the clock is at around 1:30 and we are at about 17% with only one stock. I try to camp well and get the clock down, but its not easy against a Lucario. Anyways, when there was about 40 seconds left, I had 87% and he had 97% damage. I start playing harder than I ever have before.

Unfortunately, at the 19 second mark, I mess up my timing and I get hit with an aura sphere. I now have 2% over him. I am stressing out like crazy. I try to throw an egg or two at him, but it doesn't work so well. I quickly approach but stop at the last second as he jumps and does a nair. I shuffle back, his nair misses, and with 7 seconds left on the clock I do a bair. He airdodges, but the very last whip of yoshi's tail hits him and now he has 2% over me. I run off the edge while he is trying to chase me down and successfully win the 3rd match with just 2% under him. It was amazing.

HadesBlade was watching the whole match and can testify that my words are true.
Sounds like I gotta go down to AZ >:D

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
What's the name of that guy Yoshiken? :O

I have a pretty unlegit win story. This was a good while maybe Jan 2011. Anyway, this is still around the time when I would use Lucario against other Lucarios. I was facing a Lucario and game 1 he has me at like 180% last stock while he's at 80% last stock. He's at the edge of FD and I'm infront of him. We both did an Fsmash at the same exact time and both of them went equal distance. Somehow I don't get hit but he does which ends up killing him. I won game 1. Game 2 I lost. Nothing interesting happened there. Game 3 I took an early lead. I got him down to his last stock with me still on my second around 60ish percent. I basically start running away on Delfino for as long as I can and getting damage in. He finally kills me while I got him to around 110% percent last stock. So out of nowhere he just starts ****** and I don't get a single hit in. At this point there is like 10 seconds left on the timer I'm at 115% and he's still at 110%. Were at the transformation with the houses roof in the middle. I ran up towards him (not right infront of him) and rolled behind him right when he spotdodged giving me a free grab when he was vulnerable. I did a back throw putting me like 3-5% less than him. At this point I started running to the other side of the stage as the counter started counting down the last 5 secs. He ran right after me and I literally was at the end of the stage (Its a walkoff). So with 3 secs left I decide to jump and double jump as high as I can to keep myself safe. He is right under me (1-2 secs left) and DJ's to try and uair me. If I airdodged there was a slight possibility that I woulda got d-aired, so instead I use his upB to go even higher just dodging his uair (the little spark came
out) right when GAME came up on the screen.

:phone:

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't have many interesting timeout stories, I've literally only timed out someone one time with lucario and that was accidentally against a sonic on wifi. I won by like 9% and right after GAME appeared he hit me with an attack I later found out did that exact ammount of damage... lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The only timeout story I have is in A friendly against ALSM.
I usually play Fantastic after tournaments, so while he kept counterpicking me with MK Toon Link and D3 in our friendlies, he eventually switched to TL and chose FD instead of Random and I timed him out there.

That's all I have, nothing note worthy happened, just him and I camping with me having 10 or so % lead.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I think Delta has like, 500k time-outs.

Polt has a bunch as well.

I have non in tourney, but on scrubs... all day babe! Well, I fought my scrub friends Lucario, and we got to the last 5 seconds and I had a lead, and I ran away but I panicked and he landed an AS on my green and white booty.

Sad days. :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I get time outs occasionally, only really when I play against Toon Link or Sonic, although if i put my mind to it i can time out most anyone, i just find it boring lol.

I time people out all the time in arcade style fighters though lol.

Man... typing on the 3DS sycks ***...

Depster

Smash Champion
I get time outs occasionally, only really when I play against Toon Link or Sonic, although if i put my mind to it i can time out most anyone, i just find it boring lol.

I time people out all the time in arcade style fighters though lol.

Man... typing on the 3DS sycks ***...
You still need to VM me your friend code... I VM'd you I think...

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
What's the name of that guy Yoshiken? :O

I have a pretty unlegit win story. This was a good while maybe Jan 2011. Anyway, this is still around the time when I would use Lucario against other Lucarios. I was facing a Lucario and game 1 he has me at like 180% last stock while he's at 80% last stock. He's at the edge of FD and I'm infront of him. We both did an Fsmash at the same exact time and both of them went equal distance. Somehow I don't get hit but he does which ends up killing him. I won game 1. Game 2 I lost. Nothing interesting happened there. Game 3 I took an early lead. I got him down to his last stock with me still on my second around 60ish percent. I basically start running away on Delfino for as long as I can and getting damage in. He finally kills me while I got him to around 110% percent last stock. So out of nowhere he just starts ****** and I don't get a single hit in. At this point there is like 10 seconds left on the timer I'm at 115% and he's still at 110%. Were at the transformation with the houses roof in the middle. I ran up towards him (not right infront of him) and rolled behind him right when he spotdodged giving me a free grab when he was vulnerable. I did a back throw putting me like 3-5% less than him. At this point I started running to the other side of the stage as the counter started counting down the last 5 secs. He ran right after me and I literally was at the end of the stage (Its a walkoff). So with 3 secs left I decide to jump and double jump as high as I can to keep myself safe. He is right under me (1-2 secs left) and DJ's to try and uair me. If I airdodged there was a slight possibility that I woulda got d-aired, so instead I use his upB to go even higher just dodging his uair (the little spark came
out) right when GAME came up on the screen.

:phone:
His name is GV7, short for GoVikings7.

That is an awesome time-out story by the way, haha.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone!

Top Bottom