• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

-Mars-

Smash Hero
im pretty sure lucario vs spacies is what we are talking about, tho it may be falco.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
no one in our state uses lucario lol, why are you lying to these scrubs about lucario, he can chain grab yoshi for days and auraspheres are like little sex kick hitboxes all up in your airdodges and hitting your ultra ****ty shield for free grabs/combos, where as wit falcos splaser splams you just LOL TWO FRAME SPOT DAWDGE
Kevin picked up Lucario and has been playing him against me A TON for the past... However long it's been since Genesis. Go ask him yourself if you dont believe me.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
im pretty sure lucario vs spacies is what we are talking about, tho it may be falco.
Pretty sure we shouldn't be talking MU stuff in here, and I'm pretty sure Yoshi isn't under the Pokemon category or the Space category, so let's stop with the MU talk. I've gotten complaints about it already.

Take it to the Lucario/Fox/Wolf/Falco board.

Sharky

Smash Master
Pretty sure we shouldn't be talking MU stuff in here, and I'm pretty sure Yoshi isn't under the Pokemon category or the Space category, so let's stop with the MU talk. I've gotten complaints about it already.

Take it to the Lucario/Fox/Wolf/Falco board.
well he's sort of a pokemon. He speaks by saying his name and knows lick, tail whip, skull bash, and rollout. =D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yoshi is a spacie tho.

space dino.
dont you mean parrelel toilet dimension dinosaur?

No yoshi puts a hurt on fox...

:phone:
he sure doesn't, utilts all day.

Kevin picked up Lucario and has been playing him against me A TON for the past... However long it's been since Genesis. Go ask him yourself if you dont believe me.
cool story, bro.

kevs lucario sucks, its a second grader tryna throw fireballs at his friends, they all just really punch him.

well he's sort of a pokemon. He speaks by saying his name and knows lick, tail whip, skull bash, and rollout. =D
yoshi is lickitungs ****** brother

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Are germans good? O.o

Guys, I'm going to a scrub tourney today.
I'm using falco, and trying my hardest to get banned.
But my falcos meh.

So if I lose a match, I'll switch to yoshi.

There's no timer. Still time em out baybayyy

Only 1 issue:/
It's nor BYOC. They provide Wireless GCC's and wiimotes, if you want whichever. Bringing your own controller is illegal:(

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Nah, they played on 1 projector. Littlesilly.

The rules we're
MK banned :D
items off, timer off
stages were on random.
You can't BYOC, you have to use their controller. Wireless.
She didn't use a bracket. She used a dry erase board and said "k you two fight"

It was dumb. But I had alot of fun!

Didn't win, my brother did. I was knocked out by a competitive player I had no idea was going. We went to game 3.
I got far though.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
jab>grab is a combo on yoshis shield for almost everyone in this game.

why doesnt ZZS **** yoshi? she has a shield inf on him.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm pretty sure it's not.

And ZSS's shield infinite doesn't matter because it only involves a jab. We could always just eat the jab and escape, lol. It's not like it's gonna do much. This is all assuming she even has one.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
how are you gonna get out of your shield to eat it? with your jump??? LOL.

she has one JUST because your shield is so gay, free shield breaks every time your shield gets hit.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Mars really hates Yoshi, eh?

who said I hated yoshi? i just stated the facts. yo shield sucks, jab infinites **** it. umad?

yeah apparently he had eggs thrown at him as a child, poor thing.
A flock of dragons egged my house last halloween, haven't ever been the same since.
This is the first I've seen Mars in a while...
this is the first time ive seen auspher

Sorry, that's prob my fault.
this one was the only survivor, I wanted to kill it and make dragon bacon but some ***** was like aaaaaaaaaaawwwww how cute, look at the lil green scaley doggy, **** was cash until i hadda kick him out for egging all over the place, yoshis are ****in mess if you dont have the time to properly feed/train them, eating couches n lamps and **** like it was somethin to do, I'm taking him to the V-E-T-E-R-A-N-I-A-N to be put down tonight.

Top Bottom